Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

BONUS: What are Your Favorite Cowpoke Abilities?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Snoopers, Mar 11, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snoopers

Snoopers woof VIP+

Minecraft:
    This is part 6 of 5 in a poll which I ask you what your favorite skill tree abilities are from a class. Don't worry, I got to THE BONUS CLASS WOOOO

The Cowpoke :)! Thank you to @casjuice for the wonderful Spellbound 2 Electric Boogaloo doc. I saw the post and literally lost my mind. What a creative thing! Basically, what abilities do you enjoy the most? There isn't a specific format you can answer this question: it could top 5, favorite for each archetype, etc.

I really like the wrangler archetype. And all the tnt bomb things!

2. ikako

ikako Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    idk what the original thread is but i'm reading through the arcanist section and the removal of teleport from chaos explosion is kinda weird - it's super handy when you're lootrunning, you come away with most destroy and defend objectives with full mana bank, you cast teleport and then use transfer and you get 5 free teleports shooting you a good distance towards your next beacon.

3. Hansel

Hansel A Traveler HERO

Minecraft:
    this is simply amazing, I especially love everything about that new shadestepper

Last edited: Mar 19, 2024
  4. sanford

sanford Newbie Adventurer

I want to compliment you personally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.