Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Best wand past level 90?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by vickolous, Jan 30, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vickolous

vickolous Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm level 97 and have been using the Stave of Legends for a while now, but I'm worried that I may need an upgrade, it is a very good wand and has served me well, but as I approach the end game I can't help but feel that I may need an upgrade.

If you reckon that the Stave of Legends is still good for my level then sweet, but if not. I'd want to look for something with at least similar characteristics, normal or slow attack speed, a solid amount of damage with slots for powders. I welcome any suggestions for good wands

2. nomythrilskin?

nomythrilskin? jungle fetishes broke my kneecaps

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah stave of the legends is busted lol (partially due to the fact that a lot of wands just suck)
    I'd suggest either Judas or Manablast.
    There really isn't anything that fits your criteria; closest i can think of are empire builder, hive wand, and singularity, all of which have problems: empire builder is barely an upgrade and is pricey to apply 8 powders to, hive wand is useless compared to the other master hive gear and is also level 100, and singularity is a mythic and has a whopping 15 powder slots to fill (extra pricey)
    If you want a wand for melee use Compiler (it's from the corkus dungeon though so that's a bit annoying)

100klemonreimu and vickolous like this.
  3. vickolous

Minecraft:
    whats the judas and manablast like? and more importantly how would i look to obtaining them. thanks for the info tho

4. nomythrilskin?

nomythrilskin? jungle fetishes broke my kneecaps

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Manablast is a normal rare wand you can buy from the trade market. Very slow attack speed, but high spell damages
    Judas is a very fast thunder weapon with high dps for both melee and spell, but with high negative lifesteal. It's from the Corrupted Sand-Swept Tomb dungeon shop.

vickolous likes this.
  5. vickolous

Minecraft:
    thank you!

nomythrilskin? likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.