Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Media A Journey Continues

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Anorakthewise, Jan 22, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anorakthewise

Anorakthewise Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I was so inspired after hitting the level cap of 105 and wrote this. I have been playing since the very beginning and it always amazes me how much the game changes after each update.

Even though I've played for so long, this is my very first character to hit the level cap. Just finally got the time to finish all the quests and the grind to 105. Finally, I was able to do the Nameless Anomaly Raid and it was fun and mind-blowing how all the mechanics work. The CT outdone themselves this time. Knowing Fruma will be out soonish and that it will be a pure endgame area also got me very excited for the future of Wynn.

A Journey Continues

I stirred within a worn caravan, the canvas of my past tattered and obscure. Before the haze of recollection could lift, I found myself evading shadows alongside Tasim and Aledar—strangers, yet their company felt oddly comforting.

"They seemed nice," a vague impression etched in the recesses of my mind.

Although I had no recollection of my life prior to coming to Wynn, I do remember one thing.—I held the knowledge of combat.

Aledar handed me a simple wooden stick, a primitive weapon that, despite its simplicity, felt familiar.
    It served as a conduit for the dormant mana within, allowing me to cast a singular spell.
    “Strange. I seem to only remember how to cast one spell.”

Our journey brought us, bewildered yet unscathed, to the Ragni gate. The ruler of Ragni extended a warm welcome, designating us as recruits from a place called Fruma.

"A place with echoes in the corridors of elusive memories."
    Stepping beyond the Ragni gate marked the beginning of a tale. A gentle wind whisked through, a baptism into an unfamiliar yet strangely inviting realm.

Alone I was not. Warriors, armed with unconventional tools like shovels and shears, battled corrupted entities along the Emerald trail. Joining them, I channeled a healing spell, a balm for the wounds of newfound companions.

Fear ebbed away as I fought alongside friends. Mana coursed through my veins like a subtle current.
    This land is a trove of enigmatic history and secrets beneath the veneer of the mundane.

A decade unfolded. Across Wynn and Gavel, I journeyed, offering aid to nations and tribes.

Sitting atop the Light trees in the light forest and watching the sunset reminds me of the first sunset I saw outside of Ragine all those years ago.

Now, on the brink of the Nameless Anomaly near Lutho—an abyss shrouded in Void—I descended into the unknown. Vignettes of my adventures flashed through the recesses of my mind.

From dismantling a clock on Mt. Wynn to the revelation of ancient elemental Relics and the exploration of the subterranean tomb of Almuj, each memory intertwined into the fabric of my existence.

"A peculiar land, no longer estranged. I am bound to shield this realm that rekindled my life's purpose."

Regrets lingered, notably the inability to save Aledar and others in the Silent Expanse. Yet, my journey can not end here, I must continue.

After Recovering the Past.
    —the zephyr's warmth, the melodic cadence of distant maple chimes. Vague landscapes materialized in my thoughts.

"I yearn to glimpse Fruma again, escaping the clutches of demise in these shadowed depths."

At the abyss's nadir, palpable darkness fixated on me, sending shivers through my very core. Clutching my wand, a radiant beam banished the enigmatic shadows. An entity, as dark as the Void itself awaited.

"I've confronted Death itself, and today is not my destined demise!"
    With an unwavering smile, I charged toward the monstrous entity.

The monster's gaze, a lethal incantation, I sidestepped with finesse, persistently casting my meteorite spell.
    A final incantation sundered the monster's defenses. Its skull fractured, ribcage quaked, and I thrust my wand into its heart.

The surrounding darkness dispersed. A radiant beam emanated from a distant source, a gentle breeze carrying the fragrance of liberation.

"What a splendid day. Today, the Expanse is no longer silent as you can hear the maple chimes coming from afar."

Gratitude filled my heart. Thank you, Wynncraft, for a decade of an unparalleled odyssey—an epic woven into the grand tapestry of time.
    2024-01-21_13.43.17.png 2024-01-21_13.43.17.png

Last edited: Jan 24, 2024
  2. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    so who's gonna tell him

Gogeta, Enter34 and KaiserSpin like this.
  3. Anorakthewise

Minecraft:
    ok I do know 106. Just don't want to admit it lol. Hence the title. A journey Continue.

Earthbrine likes this.
  4. Phanleanhkhoi

Phanleanhkhoi Severely skill issued adventurer

Guild:
    *continues
    cool though

Gogeta and Anorakthewise like this.
  5. Anorakthewise

Minecraft:
    Opps. Thank you.

6. ikako

ikako Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    i've been playing since 2013 and didn't get my first 105 until last year so you're definitely not alone in that

Anorakthewise likes this.
  7. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I do not understand. Is this a poem?

8. Anorakthewise

Minecraft:
    Yeah. it's been quite a journey watching the sever grow.

9. shtnck eyh ckhhe

shtnck eyh ckhhe Jesus of Nether-eth

Minecraft:
    Aldar? You mean Alegar?

10. KaiserSpin

KaiserSpin Well-Known Adventurer

Excellet writing Brother!

I always wished someone made a novelization of the plot of Wyncraft and this definitely scratched that inch.

Gotta love this game and I cannot wait for Fruma and Dern!

11. Anorakthewise

Minecraft:
    al"E"dar. Edited. Thank you haha

KaiserSpin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.