Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lootrun chest can't be opened after a couple of hours

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Dryhte, Dec 22, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dryhte

Dryhte Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi, a couple of hours ago (I think it was 3 hours or smthng) I ended my 97 challenge lootrun which I got 310 pulls, 3 rerolls and a sacrifice from. Now I can not open the chest anymore... I didn't want to open the chest as the lootpool wasn't that good and it was going to reset the same day anyways. Why don't they (the Wynncraft developers) make it so you can open it any time you want just like you can continue a run the next day or week even?

RedztoneWizard likes this.
  2. RedztoneWizard

RedztoneWizard Meta builds and guides HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Try using the same class but if this doesn’t work I think your lootrun is sadly gone. :(. Just open the chest when you finish the lootrun.

3. MrYoghurt2004

MrYoghurt2004 Warrior Gang Discord Moderator CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If the lootrun is completed, the reward chest lasts 2 hours before resetting (so your timing was really unfortunate).
    If you want to keep a runs pulls/rrs/sacs for a better pool in the future, then simply keep the lootrun going, but dont play on that particular class, that way it will stay forever until you choose to end it.

4. Dryhte

Dryhte Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, I thought that if it was possible to keep your run it would also be possible to keep your chest for longer then 2 hours... Anyhow, I won't make the same mistake again hopefully :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.