Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER A Gavellian History Theory

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by hmtn, Dec 4, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLMiffy1111

TheLMiffy1111 Previous Leader Of A Revived Wynn Community CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I assume that the river Sage flows south to north despite the fact it narrows toward the north, mainly because of the waterfall. It also doesn't seem like the water level changes from the Sage all the way north, into the swamp.
    Is there perhaps anything of note on the northwestern side of Gavel? Could the Grootslang play any part in this theory?

hmtn likes this.
  2. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It seems that Dragons in Wynncraft are similar to most Dragons in other media, being that they either evolved to be that way or that they're from a more primordial age of the world where beings of greater power had claim to the world, and are vestiges of that era. There isn't anything really in game about the origin of dragons, so I'd say it's pretty safe to assume that they're just meant to follow the standard fantasy origin of them.
    I don't know though, don't take that as fact or anything. I have genuinely zero idea if the origin of dragons is something part of a larger story.

As you can learn through the library in Kandon Beda and through the secret discovery involving Farcor, he attempted to warn those who lived in the Ahms region of the coming cataclysm that would be brought on by the Ahms Colossus, but almost everybody ignored his warnings and he ended up becoming a little cloud recluse.

OatMilk, hmtn and Elytry like this.
  3. FayaWizard

FayaWizard Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    This theory is extremely well thought out, and I'm really impressed by the sheer amount of work you must've put into this. The lore in Wynncraft has always been my favorite part of the game, and it's really cool to see these massive theories that attempt to piece together the many, many strings of loose lore and missing holes in this game. Shame we most likely won't see a continuation to Gavel for a bit, with the next province most likely being Fruma, but I'll definitely keep this thread in mind and refer back to it if we ever get an update to Gavel lore in the near future.

hmtn likes this.
  4. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    have you been living under a rock. Fruma is the next update. Fruma is 2.1.

hmtn likes this.
  5. FayaWizard

FayaWizard Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Yeah, just came back to Wynncraft since quitting a few months after 1.20.

hmtn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.