Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Realm of Light 5 not working

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Tossan1999, Nov 25, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tossan1999

Tossan1999 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Howdy!

I'm currently doing the "Realm of Light V - The Realm of Light" quest, and I can't progress past Ba'kal coming out of his portal. Lari and Ba'kal run off, I can't progress past "A barrier is holding you back!", and the questlog never updates from "Return to the bridge at [-801, 91, -6309]" where Lari is always there ready to rebuild the bridge.

I've re-logged several times, used /kill and made the journey back, but I'm not sure what I can do at this point. I'm also playing on 1.20.2 if it helps.

Gomeserick likes this.
  2. Tossan1999

Tossan1999 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    There's also now like 10 of Lari stacked on top of eachother ready to build the bridge again.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2023
  3. Recondite

Recondite Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Experiencing the same issue, except for the 10 copies of Lari. She always reappears at the start of the bridge, ready to build again, though. My quest beacon never changes from pointing to the start of the bridge, even after the cutscene with Ba'kal.

Tossan1999 and Gomeserick like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.