Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I Need Help

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Computedduke586, Aug 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Computedduke586

Computedduke586 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I have been playing all of the classes (Assassin, Archer, Shaman, Warrior and Mage) and found that progression really slows down for me at around level 30. Could someone please help me out and post a leveling guide for each class under this post? From levels 1-105 so I (and others) can use it to help focus on getting a higher level on every class?

Also could you recommend what archetype would be the best damage dealer for each class

2. Enter34

Enter34 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do quests, if you don't have any do caves and mini quests or dungeons. Also I recommend leveling one class at the same time. You can also grind mobs but it's only funi in jungle and dernel jungle. Best archetypes for farming mobs are: summoner, battle monk,arcanist, trapper/boltslinger, and for assasin all archetypes are good .

3. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Do not bother with professions, they will slow down the progression even more and are completely optional. As Enter34 said, focus on one class, do (mini)quests and grind only if you absolutely have to.

4. Computedduke586

Minecraft:
    I am playing a mage right now, and the reason i am making this post is because it want be be able to level up, as the quest I am doing (The Assistant) is to hard for me

5. HoboMaggot

HoboMaggot . ę̸͚̳̙̳̠͖̳̓̇̄̓͂̂̆ VIP+

Minecraft:
    Get better gear by opening loot chests in caves (you can get cave locations via the quest book). The boss in that quest is really easy for all classes

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  6. Computedduke586

Minecraft:
    thanks, will take note. Just retried the boss and realized that I was skill issuing and beat it

luckeyLuuk and TrapinchO like this.
  7. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Also would only recommend doing profs on one class, you can craft items and give them to your other classes if you need to

8. HoboMaggot

HoboMaggot . ę̸͚̳̙̳̠͖̳̓̇̄̓͂̂̆ VIP+

Minecraft:
    If you completed all your available quests/dont like exploring that much/not in 1st playthrough, u can watch this video for grind spots

TwageTomato and Computedduke586 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.