Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How to lootrun as Shaman?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by JSingDreams, Aug 10, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSingDreams

JSingDreams Worst Shaman Ever HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I am wondering since Shaman has the worst mobility, is it possible to complete every lootrun tier as a Shaman?
    If so, does anyone have a guide on how to do so?

2. Interpunctie

Interpunctie Ragni Ball Enthusiast | Acrobat best class CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Step 1. Go to the class menu
    Step 2. Create a new class
    Step 3. Press on the warrior/knight button
    Step 4. Powerlevel the said class to 105
    Step 5. Get an Idol/Infidel build to lootrun
    Step 6. Shower in the mythics you're getting

tig likes this.
  3. CantChangeName

CantChangeName Olympic is a level 93 Mythic relik.

Minecraft:
    use Olympic :D
    i have a build but i cannot post links rn

JSingDreams likes this.
  4. JSingDreams

JSingDreams Worst Shaman Ever HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why you hating >:( You're one of THOSE people I see!

5. CantChangeName

CantChangeName Olympic is a level 93 Mythic relik.

Minecraft:
  6. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

"Shaman has the worst mobility"

Are you seriously asking how to use said class in a challenge where high levels of mobility is pretty much needed

I've used Shaman in lootrunning myself, and I can safely say that even with Acolyte teleport this class is just, painful to lootrun in
    Pretty much almost every other class just blows past this one by a mile, sorry dude.

7. tig

tig "Because EO parkour killed my grandma, OK???"

Minecraft:
    He isn't hating, it's just straight up fact that Warrior is currently the only class that's worth anything for lootrunning.

8. Roofer

Roofer Certified silly VIP+

Minecraft:
    i use shaman for lootrunning and i can easily get this kind of final chest :)

upload_2023-8-12_20-42-59.png

the funny part is that i didnt get anything from that, beside that my build is https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...0CO1000CO1000CO1000CO00z0z0+0+0+0+0-z-qk-1+Y0
    (credit to a guy renamed Leam)
    tip : if you are using wynntils, hide item statistics info because it hides healing efficiency rn and they are essential for that build (on the rings and brace)
    i usually start a run only when i find a vibrant orange or rainbow and then look for a vibrant orange( if i dont have a start like that i reset ) , keep doing this and alternate red and greens for not running out of challenges and getting the 2 oranges, (priority order : blue>red>green>yellow>aqua>purple --- the others later) once you have 6 beacon up and rainbow the gimmick is easy. keep going for red, blue and green until you run them out(except blue). Once you run out of red and green , you can start collecting the important ones, such as x2 aqua -> white, x2 aqua -> gray , then keep getting some blue and when you reach challenge 80/90 you can do x2 aqua -> dark gray. if still have challenges left and feel brave you can go for purple.

tips that i noted during lr (if im wrong and someone knows the exact data pls respond to this comment)
    1) aqua cant appear more than 2 times in a row, so dont take it when in the previous beacons there was one.
    2) if you have more than 6 beacons or you have done green, red, and white, gray will mostly appear one in 2 challenges so you need to track if your x2 aqua matches the gray
    3) personal preferences: i usually take around 50/60 boons and im good to go

(ps sry if i misspelled some words im to lazy to double check)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2023
    JSingDreams likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.