Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Resource Pack Another thread for my Wynn model pack (wowie)

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by SpellSpammer, Jul 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpellSpammer

SpellSpammer marked should mark the back of an enemy VIP

Minecraft:
    If I look familiar to you, yes, I'm the guy who posted his model rp for Wynn and decided that it would be a good idea to leave the thread to die in the depths of abyss. This was because I couldn't port the Resource Pack to Minecraft versions newer than 1.12.2 for a long time, and I kind of got burnt out from doing models (aka being lazy idk).
    However, just recently though, I asked a connection of mine whether he could help with this mess, and he did! That was how the entire project got revived. Yeah. Damn is it underwhelming (but it do be like that lmao)
    Therefore, I present to you- Mythical Revivified. Holy shit it's so cringe
    Quite a bit of the pack changed since the last release (like almost a year ago). It's a pretty disappointing amount of change if you compare the time and the stuff added, but hey at least it's here. I've also improved a decent bit from last time, so models are going to be looking nicer and fancier.

Changelogs are going to be in the first comment probably.
    Also, since I have practically zero creativity, I'm not gonna be able to draft up model concepts nicely. So, if you have an idea what a Wynn weapon should look like if it had its own custom model, DM me on Discord (my username is probswinter) and give me your concept. If the weapon doesn't have an existing model AND the concept is real good, it'll get added into the pack.

May this pack live on in my mind for uhhhh, more than five days. Hopefully.

(here's the link to the old post if you want to see my atrocious models https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/holy-crap-another-wynn-model-pack-scream.304060/#post-3565424 )

Oh yeah, model showcase time.

Weathered
    upload_2023-7-20_19-31-1.png

Thrundacrack (this one's pretty mid but tbf all my models are pretty mid fr)
    upload_2023-7-20_19-31-51.png
    Spring
    upload_2023-7-20_19-32-10.png

If you wanna see more of these models, go check the pack out! (insane bait ong)
    Added Nullification
    (technically) Added Anthracite Ballista (It was unused for an entire century)
    Added Cataclysm (this one's pretty old)
    Added Convergence (this one's also old)
    Added Plague (BIG GUN)
    Added Warp (also old jesus christ)

Reworked Nirvana
    Reworked Thrundacrack (model overhaul)
    Reworked Alkatraz (texture overhaul)

yea thats it

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
    OatMilk, Six, Paladin1997 and 13 others like this.
  2. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  3. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My verdict, in no particular order:

(I'm a harsh critic - I'm sorry)

Convergence - 7/10 - in my head, Conv is a double-edge battleaxe but this is still great, lower end of the shaft could be a tad shorter though
    Anthracite Ballista - 4/10 - looks fine but Kiocifer (Wynn) has made some pretty juicy looking crossbows so the competition is tough
    Divzer - 7/10 - I think this one has a lot of potential, love the colour scheme (0 bias whatsoever), the animation feels a little lacking to me. Definitely a unique and refreshing take on Divzer tho I like it
    Flameshot Hilt - 9/10 - you nailed this one; I might've changed the colour of the hilt a little bit or made the animation slightly more noticeable but this could honestly be a 10/10
    Nirvana - 6/10 - I really really like this one but it just doesn't appeal to me in 1st or even 2nd perspective. Also could use some animation. I'll give a go at making it stand out more in 1st person on Blockbench later because I really like this model - could definitely be a 9 or 10
    Alkatraz - 9/10 - When I play MMOs I wanna be a human-sized man wielding a comically large weapon so Alkatraz's default skin and lore kind of upsets me but your maul skin is large and clean looking
    Fatal - 9/10 - might be my favourite? I don't even use Fatal. I remember Kiocifer's Fatal skin looked reallyyy flashy but I personally love this subtle quieter design. 0 complaints
    Hadal - 3/10 - Like almost every single model you've made it looks good, I'm just not a fan. I'm not sure I could ever make a good looking Hadal texture because in my head Hadal would be like kraken tentacles or smth which would be impossible for me to model let alone texture
    Thrundacrack - 6/10 - looks fine, bit too blocky when you look up close or in 1st person but in f5 (which is how I play) it looks great
    Spring - 7/10 - no complaints, only nitpick I have is the animation. It's a good skin (I also just fine Spring boring as an item so that's a personal bias of mine)
    Warp - 9/10 - (technically 10/10) I'm gonna angle the book so it looks like I'M reading it rather than showing the class. This model is perfect tho
    Weathered - 6/10 - same as Thrundacrack, seems kind of 2-bit looking to me and the blade is too thick but when I imagine this model more in Wynn's style this would be an 8/10 or higher. Colour scheme looks amazing
    Inferno - 2/10 - the only one I genuinely don't like haha. I know Inferno is the tooth of a demon but I'd still wanna wield a giant flaming broadsword or something rather than a rapier

You could totally pull off an Oblivion sword/broadsword in the same sorta style as your Convergence model

Cata is the only mythic I don't have (2nd most boring mythic IMO after Freedom - at least the claws r a dope ass model) and I don't plan on buying one despite my riches for that reason but just based on its skin in the GUI I can tell it's going to be on the higher end of /10. Did I miss anything else?

BEST MYTHIC PACK I'VE SEEN SO FAR it feels so refreshing to use a new style of skins. I look forward to future models from you :)

Do you do commissions for LE?

Loonitick, Rythew and SpellSpammer like this.
  4. Daisukekage

Daisukekage Well-Known Adventurer Modeler CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Epic Pack i love it

SpellSpammer likes this.
  5. Elysium_

Elysium_ Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is so sick

SpellSpammer likes this.
  6. SpellSpammer

Minecraft:
    wait what theres no animations for spring

7. SpellSpammer

Minecraft:
    bump +
    note that you can give me model concepts thru discord dms (username probswinter) and they might make it into the pack if its not on an item with an existing model (i am totally not lacking creativity to make models fr fr)+
    i do take commissions ong

luckeyLuuk and Elysium_ like this.
  8. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    What fabric mod supports this?

9. Elysium_

Elysium_ Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's called CIT Resewn. The link is in the top comment from BlueTheSniper.

DrGREEN likes this.
  10. SpellSpammer

Minecraft:
    ok yeah after a bit of using divzer i came to the realization that it literally blocks half your screen so i think i want to give it a new model
    if you have a nice lil concept of how divzer should look like hmu on discord

11. Ronnoc

Ronnoc Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I cannot get this pack to work for the life of me. It shows up in game and I enable it but none of the textures change. I have optifine as well. Edit: I knew it would work as soon as I asked for help :D anyway its working now. PS you should totally make a hero model

Last edited: Jul 27, 2023
  12. luckeyLuuk

luckeyLuuk Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    glad we could help

Ronnoc likes this.
  13. SpellSpammer

Minecraft:
    don't think it works with optifine
    im genuinely coping rn
    also uhhh yeah fr sure gimme some ideas on how you think hero would look like and ill (probably) make it fr fr (for real)

14. Ronnoc

Minecraft:
    Kios models does a really good job I think. Something majestic definitely not a scythe.
    I like the wings motifs like on the shaft of the spear

15. SpellSpammer

Minecraft:
    how about i make it a sword (troll)

Etherweaver and Ronnoc like this.
  16. SpellSpammer

Minecraft:
    yeah dont think i can do wings + spear without it looking suspiciously close to kio's hero model
    sword it is

17. Ronnoc

Minecraft:
    You could do a scythe I just think it feels to evil for what hero is supposed to be. Although I suppose scythes arent supposed to be evil and maybe since hero appears to random people and a lot of farmers would know how to use scythes it would thematically make sense

18. Sugo

Sugo Tired Tryhard CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Winter model pog

19. SpellSpammer

Minecraft:
    yippe
    10char
    Changelogs:
    Added Quetzalcoatl
    Added Idol
    Added Oblivion
    Added Singularity (this one looks goofy ahh)
    Added Apocalypse (this one looks goofy ahh in inventory)
    Tweaked Flameshot Hilt's animated textures to be more up-to-date with my current textures
    Deleted several unused .png(s) and .mcmeta(s) in the v1.0 version of the RP

(yeah that's it every model takes like 2 days to make sob emoji)
    If you find the pack to be not working, want to give feedback or model concepts, send it here or DM me on Discord
    yeaaaa

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2023
    Elysium_ likes this.
  20. i dont know

i dont know Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    yooo this is sick!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.