Dismiss Notice
Want to stay up to date with Wynncraft? Follow us on twitter (@Wynncraft) and join our discord for fastest news, exclusive sneak peeks of future updates, store giveaways & more!
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hotfix 2.0.3 - Hotfix #2

Discussion in 'News & Patches' started by Salted, Jul 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BasaraKun9

BasaraKun9 Skilled Adventurer

Hey, Idk if it's something that happens to me, but when playing summoner shaman, effigy's doesn't spawn when you hit the totem with uproot. They do spawn once i reset my skill tree, but it last only for the first cast. After that, the simply don't respawn and it's a substantial loss of dps and survivability

starx280 likes this.
  2. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    ./class should also work, but yeah, it's a known glitch that also causes effigies to not spawn after starting a loot run

3. fandasliz

fandasliz Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Cuc fix when? Kill 1 mobs phase still doesn't work. Thanks.

DogeTennant likes this.
  4. HcfGo

HcfGo Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I had a lootrun with nonstop yellow and purple beacons for 30 minutes straight, it would be nice if beacons had a slightly lower chance to pop up 2 times(besides aqua) in a row, or maybe just make rainbow/white/grey/orange SLIGHTLY less rare? I feel like you guys messed with the chances again and it was better the first day. Been lootrunning this update non stop and I loved getting all the mythics before the chance reduction :)

JuanTheShoe likes this.
  5. Rythew

Rythew There is no war inside the Fruman Walls

Minecraft:
    So many typos in this hotfix wow

6. TheYoshi27

TheYoshi27 most sane weathered user HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Blazekiller16

Blazekiller16 Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I don't know if anyone has experienced this yet, but while lootrunning I was just completely stuck and helpless. If the surrender button on the lootrun master didn't exist I would of needed help from a mod. In short summary, the lootrun timer was frozen, I was chat spammed with the mobs being buffed, the beacons vanished, and I was spammed with some noise from lootrunning. My first thought was "I'll just use /kill to get the timer to 0", and that didn't work and instead got my timer stuck at 00:00. I did /class and relogged, nothing worked. The reason that any of this happened is from the orange beacon? I got lucky in the start of my run and had 6 beacon options very quickly, but then I stacked some aqua beacons and saw a +14 orange beacon. I didn't want to go for the orange, but I just wanted to clear it out of the way for other options. I finished the orange beacon and then for a fraction of a second I saw 7 beacon options and was then immediately spammed with "Challenge completed" blah blah, frozen timer, look above for the rest. Just wanted to let people know that this existed if it wasn't known already.

starx280, CrxftyMaster and Elysium_ like this.
  8. Headshakes

Headshakes Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    z

Really good change. A lot of times I needed to kill my runs early because I was unlucky and didn't get a boosted gray (or a gray at all) before challenge 10!

9. Elytry

Elytry Currently Spiralling (depression) VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Has anyone else noticed that you can't effectively protect the chest in the new Corkus challenge because it is "outside the playable area"?

KaiserSpin likes this.
  10. TntTheJester

TntTheJester Local Jester HERO

Minecraft:
    Oh boy these will be interesting. Hopefully, the Crimson Effigy gets fixed soon when doing Lootruns / Raids / Dungeons....

11. AveArcher

AveArcher Ave

Minecraft:
    1) Wybel has been broken for nearly 2 weeks
    2) CUC has been broken for nearly 2 weeks
    3) You just broke timelost sanctum
    4) """hotfix"""
    But no seriously, please try to actually fix bugs. I understand that the devs likely have a lot on their plate. I don't know what goes into managing a server. But bugs that bar people from making their builds and doing one of the most popular endgame activities still exist after being reported at least a dozen times. Please pay attention to what actually needs fixed.

Krooza, JuanTheShoe and Abberdine like this.
  12. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    This update does bring quite a lot of bugs doesnt it

JuanTheShoe likes this.
  13. SpellSpammer

SpellSpammer marked should mark the back of an enemy VIP

Minecraft:
    what was the reason behind pirate sloop

14. Fusion4RV10

Fusion4RV10 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Just lootran for 3 hours. 70 challenges. I did not once find rainbow, orange, grey, or dark grey. Out of 140 beacons not a single one was any of the non-standard (excepting white). I could previously count on at least 3 of the rare beacons showing within 30 challenges.

Perhaps it was just a streak of incredibly terrible luck. However, Wynncraft's bad habit of making unpopular changes and leaving them unannounced makes me believe otherwise.

So, I'd like to go out on a limb and request 2 things that likely won't be listened to.

First, return the chances of rare beacons to something that resembles fairness to those that cannot lootrun 24/7.

Second, be actually transparent to the community with changes, instead of just masquerading as honest developers. Regardless of what changes are made, it would go a long way towards building a positive relationship with the community.

ReReverse, KaiserSpin, oren and 3 others like this.
  15. Ramtsu

Ramtsu Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Corrupted underworld crypt mob room that comes before the boat room still has a bug where it shows -1/1, and the only way to exit is using /kill or a scroll, weirdly enough if you /class or change world, it shows 0/1, but nothing spawns.

16. Krooza

Krooza Professional dumbass

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    pog
    i HATE char limit

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
    starx280 likes this.
  17. TheYoshi27

TheYoshi27 most sane weathered user HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the problem is actually like how orange wybel doesnt work
    you need someone else to start the trigger before the room so the mini boss can spawn properly
    same when orange wybel changes phases to 3 and 5 you need someone from the outside to activate the mechanism that opens the door

JuanTheShoe likes this.
  18. Hams

Hams Content Team Manager CT Manager Support Team Community Manager Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    That should be fixed now

starx280 likes this.
  19. Luision

Luision Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    nice didnt mention the changes to se challenges but only to corkus
    • Added 5 new Challenges to The Corkus Traversal Lootrun Camp

20. LiteralSatan

LiteralSatan The Disco Charity accepts all contributions CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Not very pleased with the shadow patch aqua nerf. Idk whether the previous abundancy of aquas was a bug or something, but with the current state of lootrunning both the methods of gaining rewards and the reward chances themselves have been nerfed to a degree that it kind of sucks the fun out of lootrunning. I'm honestly not that interested in running for 2-3 hours just to get some items I don't need and 2le total. To be clear, I'm not saying that it's unfixable or anything, but currently the effort to reward ration on lootrunning is kind of screwed up.

starx280 and marijn477 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.