Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild The Aquarium [TAq] Highest Lvl Guild #1 Lvl 120. Active warring/community Guild! Recruiting lvl 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by WeaponMerchant_, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Bottka

Bottka Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Bottka

Highest level class, including level: > 105, Assassin

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Not a lot, with exam season going on

Time zone: > Central European Summer Time

What made you want to join us? > Going to be honest, I just want to complete the weeklies for the festival and unlock the tomes

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > Yeah, I left because I didn't like it anymore

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I have good professions, tailgating mainly. Pretty good cataclysm build (peaks at 350k dps). Been playing on and off since before Gavel. Yeah

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I need them to unlock the tomes

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I know it would be a scumbag move to join and then quit right away, so I am willing to help with wars and whatever.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > What I mentioned before, tomes and weeklies basically

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Eh, just recruit

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > No
    Right, I forgot my discord: Rich_Kiwi#2558

Last edited: Apr 2, 2023
  2. Happygator

Happygator Well-Known Adventurer

In game name: > Happygator

Highest level class, including level: > Archer 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Somewhere around an hour or two per day

Time zone: > PST

What made you want to join us? > I wanted to join a guild that does wars and stuff that wasn’t professions

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > Profession Heaven temporary member, left because I found that doing professions was boring after a while

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I can contribute to wars and basically any team content, like forgery or TNA

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I have done a whole 3 of them but it sounds interesting and fun

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > My time, helping with wars and team content

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > War knowledge, parties for grinding

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Yes

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > pandemonium is my favorite item

3. Sqle

Sqle Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Sqle

Highest level class, including level: >archer 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? >at least 1h a day

Time zone: > GMT

What made you want to join us? > The amount of warring and the community

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > Nefarious ravens because noone would ever answer any of my questions and inactive people

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > Ive got warring experience and a build and im nice sometimes.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > amazing

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Helping people and wars

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > those two things basically

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) >Yes i would like to climb ranks

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) >Nope

4. Rafael_Cool

Rafael_Cool Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: Rafael_Cool
    Discord: mlgswagger
    Highest level class, including level: mage 106

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? rly depends on uni workload
    Time zone: gmt+0
    What made you want to join us?: The community

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? : no

Why do you think we should accept you? Not sure tbh. I can be very active at times and be there to help with something if need be.

What's your opinion on guild wars? I can help (if tna builds are good enough for wars)

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? A bit of everything.

What would you like to get out of TAq? Lootrunning, War knowledge, other Wynncraft stuff

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? sure

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > I can help out with minor coding projects if there are any

5. QuakeOfficial

QuakeOfficial Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: > oQuakee

Highest level class, including level: > Archer, 100

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > ~4 hours/day

Time zone: > CST

What made you want to join us? > The Aquarium's success in warring.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > Only have been in 1, was a long time ago (I forgot the name).

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > My activeness and my ability to grind a lot.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I am looking to get into them more. They seem really fun.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I would be willing to contribute to guild wars, my time, raids, leveling, etc.

What would you like to get out of TAq? > Grow my lootrunning skills, gaining experience in guild wars, and some fun!

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I would love to climb the ranks!

6. PandaIsBack

PandaIsBack Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Natey125 Discord: natey125

Highest level class, including level: > Warrior, Level 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Hopefully as much as I can. I'm playing Breath of the Wild right now and hopefully Tears of the Kingdom after so some of my free time will be taken up by that.

Time zone: > EST

What made you want to join us? > I want to be part of a community in this server and TAq is the largest in the server. Also i've heard good things from other players about TAq.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > I was in Avicia for quite a while but I left when I lost interest in the game after accidently spending all my LE on a weapon that ended up being bad. I've managed to recover though and have a good 6 stx now.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I'm respectful and glad to help out with anything. Also I am eager to learn more about the game. I still don't feel like I've learned a large chunk of the features in the game and I want to.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > The times I've done them I've had a good time and enjoy fighting with guild members.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > As much as I can. I'll always do my guild objectives and help out with anything else I can.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > With the new lootrun update coming out I would love to learn more about it. That is one aspect of the game that I know virtually nothing about.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I'm not sure if I'd be capable of handling the responsibility of a higher rank but my opinion may change the more comfortable I get in the guild. (that is if I get in).

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > I may have a class at level 105 but I still feel like a noob at the game since I've only really done quests to level up.

7. batman7

batman7 Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In game name: > batman7

Highest level class, including level: > Assassin, 106

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > On average, probably around 15 hours a week, with some weeks being more or less depending on work schedule.

Time zone: > CET (but i work evenings so my sleep schedule is kinda outta wack)

What made you want to join us? > I love warring, and would love to join a very active war guild

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > I was an ERN member when they were really active, I left because i kinda fell out of love with wynn in general, but im back now with the 2.0 update and lootrunning.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > Im nothing special, just a dedicated player who love to grind days on end.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I have missed doing them.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Time, xp, and just a general good vibe.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I dont really want anything out of it other than a fun community to war/grind with.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Ye id love to, working my way up the ranks and contributing more to the guild sounds like a great time to me.

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > I like turtles!

8. cqdf

cqdf Newbie Adventurer

In game name: cqdf

Highest level class, including level: > mage, 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Since it's the summer, I can pretty much spend as much time as I can on it (5-10h per day - which is kinda sad when you think about it :saltedhappy:). But when school will restart, a couple of hours per day.

Time zone: EST (Canada)

What made you want to join us? I've been trying to find a very active, fun yet tryharding guild.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? Breadskate [BSE] Very friendly guild, but sadly, nobody is ever online and I kinda felt lonely in it.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I hate to brag, but I guess I am somewhat funny and decent at the game?

What's your opinion on guild wars? > Never tried it before, but would love to as it looks extremely fun!

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Be an active member of the community, participate in events/guild wars, etc.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > Wynncraft Knowledge in general, to create friendship but most importantly, to have fun.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist, and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Obviously, but I understand that it will most likely take a lot of time before having a "rank up"

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > My mother tongue is French Canadian, but I am bilingual. That's about it.
    Thanks and hopefully, I'll be accepted!
    discord; pawgoo

9. Thedoombanana

Thedoombanana Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: >
    ThatDoomBanana​
    Highest level class, including level: >
    Ranger (Trapper) 105 ​
    How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? >
    Depends on the day but probably a couple hours a day​
    Time zone: >
    Central​
    What made you want to join us? >
    You were the highest level guild on the guild megalist​
    Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? >
    No​
    Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on >
    Ive spent a decent amount of time playing Wynn, though I got bored and did a full reset on all my characters except my highest since I hadnt played for a couple updates and wanted to learn from the beginning.​
    What's your opinion on guild wars? >
    I dont know much about them but im super willing to learn and participate​
    What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? >
    Time and effort​
    What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) >
    Knowledge and community​
    Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) >
    Maybe​
    Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) >

10. Heliobacter10

Heliobacter10 Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In game name: >Heliobacter10

Highest level class, including level: > Mage Lvl 96

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Depends if I'm motivated to play which I am so I usually play around 3 hours a day depending on the day.

Time zone: > EST

What made you want to join us? > I like aquariums and sea creatures are pretty cool and I want to try out warring since this is an active warring guild.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > There was one that I used to be in but I don't remember the name and I was also in IBT but was kicked.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I think I should be accepted because I asked nicely so may I pretty please with sprinkles and choco sauce and sugar and whipped cream with a cherry on top be accepted?

What's your opinion on guild wars? > Well I don't really know much about guild wars since I've never tried it before but I want to try it out because it seems pretty interesting.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I can contribute being a nice person and wishing everyone a to have a good day, I'll also do a bunch of wars if I can.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I just want a nice community that I can chat with and to hear their wisdom. (And maybe have some help with a few things, like ToA and maybe other hard quests and with other general things too? such as dungeons and raids if anyone wants to do them

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I think I'd like to cross the oceans/ go up in ranking cause it seems cool.

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) >The fitnessgram pacer tes-

Last edited: Aug 13, 2023
  11. DKsimi

DKsimi Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Simonhykke
    Highest level class, including level: >lvl 100 mage
    How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > usually a few hours every day, but there might be days I won't play
    Time zone: > (GMT+2)
    What made you want to join us? > Guild wars to improve the wynncraft endgame
    Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > none yet
    Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > im very online and want to join guild wars. with no experience... idk
    What's your opinion on guild wars? > i haven't tried it yet but but i sounds FUN
    What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > guild wars
    What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > experience with guild wars
    Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > i think once i get used to guild wars i would find it fun to try doing war stuff
    Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > I'm not a fan of being in calls with people I don't know but I can do it.

12. Yiqidas

Yiqidas Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Yiqids
    Highest level class, including level: > 1o6 assasin, got all classes 105
    How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > I play quite a bit, couple hours a day atleast
    Time zone: > CEST
    What made you want to join us? > Want to join a more active and more competetive guild.
    Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > In AEQ, and i want to leave cause there are very few active members left.
    Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I am a very good player with all the items i need to do what i want. I always go for the best builds and i like to mini max everything i do.
    What's your opinion on guild wars? > I havent really done proper guild wars yet, just easy ones, so it would be fun to do some proper ones.
    What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I will contribute by being a good player, possibly guild wars if you need me, or they are happening right now, (in my guild people havent warred since lootrun update)
    What would you like to get out of TAq? An active community, people to talk to etc, esp when i get nothing from lootrun chest
    Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I dont really care about ranks so i wouldnt try to get a higher rank intentonally, but if i do good stuff and get ranked up i wouldnt mind.

13. noobuilder

noobuilder a lost drunk dude CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    join The Aquarium guild

14. LavaMikkel

LavaMikkel Travelled Adventurer

In game name: > Lavamikkel

Highest level class, including level: > mage lvl 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > 9 hours a week

Time zone: > French

What made you want to join us? > I love guild wars

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > there wasn’t many guild wars

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I play a lot

What's your opinion on guild wars? > fun

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > wars raids and stuff

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > loot run

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I would want to have a saying

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > I don’t have discord

15. DeathbringerIV

DeathbringerIV Newbie Adventurer

In game name: >DeathbringerIV

Highest level class, including level: >Warrior, 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Whenever i am not in college i would pkay wynncraft

Time zone: >British Summer Time

What made you want to join us? > I want to be apart of a community that

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > The Broken Gasmask and the Imperium Tavern, too strict and i wasnt in the same timezone as most of their people so i did not get to participate in their wars or raids

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I am a loveable individual and always willing to participate in guild events

What's your opinion on guild wars? > sounds fun and i would like to get back at my previous guild

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Positivity and humor along withdedication to winning

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > The knowledge of how to level classes and how i should set up my builds along with loot run insight

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) >i would love to become a recruiter but i dont want to control a large burden of responsibility

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > I have an overwhelming love for 80's music

16. Dreadddddd

Dreadddddd Stupid Stratiformis Archer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Hey, you've been accepted. Could you leave your current guild and dm drea.d on discord to help us invite you? Thanks.

Hey, you've been accepted. Could you leave your current guild and dm drea.d on discord to help us invite you? Thanks.

17. noobuilder

Minecraft:
    should have private messaged them on the froms so you can send the link to the discord, thats how i have been doing it for months

18. sd_pvp

sd_pvp Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In game name: LP_Soldier

Highest level class, including level: > Hunter + Ninja + Warrior: 105, Mage: 103

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Really depends on how much job and university claim my time

Time zone: > GMT+1

What made you want to join us? > Want to have some people to play Wynn with. Partys, chatting etc.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > No never really was in a Guild

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > Cause i have every class but Shaman High, lvling shaman rn

What's your opinion on guild wars? > Never did them would like to try out

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > My Time and experience from 10 years of Wynn

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > Warring, i just got a bit into the new Lootruns but Tips and Tricks are always welcome

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I cant really take too much responsibility cause of Work and University

19. noobuilder

Minecraft:
    TAq, join it, but to apply join the discord

20. Ayase Momo

Ayase Momo dandadan CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In game name: HazardEST

Highest level class, including level: 14x 106 classes

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > I could probably login daily. On my days off i can play for hours, on work days not so much. I wanna max out one class and thought to myself, why not be in an active guild while doing so, so here I am.

Time zone: > GMT+2

What made you want to join us? > Seems like a pretty big guild and would be nice to chat with some people, gain some information. Also somewhat interested in the warring.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > Necronomicon, Fantasy, Atlas Inc. - inactivity / lack of interest.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I'd consider myself a wynncraft veteran. Been around for almost 10 years and have some wealth (despite not alot). Should be capable of doing wars or whatnot.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I have dabbled in wars in the past but not a whole lot. I want to see what has changed and I'm willing to spend some time doing them.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I'll try to be active and participate in events of any kind if i'm not busy working.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > Yeah i'd like some intel on war and lootrun aswell as just having some people around to talk to.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Probably not, it might be useful to have a higher rank to be able to start a war but other than that, i dont really need it.