Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Wynncraft Adjustments Resourcepack

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Glitched Pixels, Jun 2, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glitched Pixels

Glitched Pixels Silent Constructor VIP+ GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    upload_2023-6-2_16-53-43.png
    Wynncraft Adjustments is a small resourcepack to make a few changes to block and item models in Wynncraft for an easier time with mob item grinding and Quality of Life in general.

Versions are kept updated to be able to run with Artemis. This means the resourcepack is currently for 1.20.2.
    The 1.12.2 download exists purely as legacy.​

-------------------------------------------------------
    Features include:
    • Chests are tinted in a nice red so that they stand out a little more from the background.
    • The models of several ingredient-items* are larger when dropped onto the ground.
    • Dropped Mythic and Fabled boxes are enlarged.
    • The Fire block model is reduced in size to be much less obstructive when playing as or with archers.
    • While burning, the on-screen fire is much smaller to obstruct your view less.
    • The sound when performing spell inputs has been replaced with its 1.12.2 version to
      make it louder and less muffled.

• Gold Block (Old Treasure)
    • Sea Lantern (Naval Stone)
    • Emerald Ore (Sought-After Ore)
    • Blue Glazed Terracotta (Azure Blossom)
    • End Rod (Serpent Fang)
    • Dragon Breath (Bottled Fairy)
    • Custom Head (Several)
    • Silver Necklace (Lunar Charm)

To use this resourcepack you will need to
    1. use the correct version of the resourcepack.
    2. use the normal Wynncraft resourcepack at the same time.
      This resourcepack only makes the changes described, it is not substitute for the Wynncraft resourcepack itself. You will need to either extract it from your server-resource-packs folder by clearing it and then joining Wynncraft once and turning the file into a .zip or by downloading it from a trusted source.
      Disable any Wynntils/Artemis/Vanilla Server-resourcepack downloading after doing this.
    3. set this resourcepack as a higher priority than the Wynncraft resourcepack.
      Move it above the Wynncraft resourcepack in the rightside list to give it a higher priority.
    4. check back in with this thread every now and then. This is to check for updates and bug fixes as new minecraft versions are bound to break things. The links below always show you the newest version of the resourcepack - there is no need to scour the replies for any new links.
    Minecraft Version 1.12.2 (LEGACY): https://drive.google.com/file/d/11nYOxqUEDbliRGquT815SLGtzsB30Ssg
    Minecraft Version 1.20.2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16-W0f2_rBCx8ehpwHukqT8Zo9eID_wbu

Downloading Disclaimer:
    Download the whole .zip with the "Download" button on the upper right. This does not collect any data I can view - I am not able to see who did or did not download any of the versions of this resourcepack nor when or how many people in total.​

Current Version: 1.2
    • Updated pack format to 18 to be useable on 1.20.2 without warning.
    • Added end rods to the enlarged models.
    • Fixed a mistake with the chest texture.
    • Support for 1.12.2 is dropped.
    I swear I did not forget, I was just busy.

Version: 1.1
    • Fixed a bug in the 1.19.4 version that failed to upscale player heads
    I love it when mojang renames both the model name as well as the default model it refers to, it's quite engaging to rummage through the default assets for half an hour.

Version: 1.0
    • Cleaned up the resourcepack structure
    • Added a sound replacement in the 1.19.4 version for the pressure plate sounds.

The resourcepack now has enough changes to be posted outside of the Profession Tryhard Discord!
    New updates will be added as clean up of, bug-fixing or upgrading the resourcepack is required.
    New features may be added as deemed useful - if you grind any higher rarity ingredient that might be of general interest, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Credits:
    - Wynncraft Adjustments Icon: a recolor of the standard Wynncraft icon
    - Editing & updating by Glitched Pixels#6294

Last edited: Jan 24, 2024
    Mimo, Elysium_, Gogeta and 11 others like this.
  2. djkitt3

djkitt3 Well-Known Adventurer

based +rep

3. bolyai

bolyai Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Please note that Artemis has a feature to enlarge dropped mythic boxes already, and I don't know how it interacts with the texture pack. Can you perhaps test it? If you made the pack using Artemis, you might need to make it larger for vanilla.

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  4. Glitched Pixels

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This pack was put together over a period of months, each feature was tested with Vanilla and Artemis/Wynntils respectively.
    The interaction between Artemis and the Mythic box rescaling is actually multiplicative. The pack scales mythic boxes by 2.5x,
    so if you set Artemis to 1.4x it will result in a 3.5x scaling factor. When using the pack I would recommend
    turning that Artemis feature off to avoid it becoming too big, but it doesn't entirely break either way.

Gogeta and luckeyLuuk like this.
  5. MntRunner

MntRunner Confectionary Merchant Number 5 Fangirl CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I promptly downloaded this pack. I am hoping for a virus. If it is not a computer virus I will very disappointed.

Edit: it did not give me a virus; I am disappointed.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2023
  6. Dream

Dream Hero of the lost atoll CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    good work pickle

7. BarthoDaHedgehog

BarthoDaHedgehog Supreme Hedgehog

Minecraft:
    oh dang i was also hoping for a virus

MntRunner likes this.
  8. Glitched Pixels

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright, new version is out which fixes a bug I had been aware of for a while but couldn't directly fix.
    Also changed formatting a bit to help with setting the resourcepack up as a few people came to ask.
    If you have any further questions on setting it up, feel free to message me directly on discord.

Hope the new version helps any ingredient grinding endeavours,
    - Pixel

9. Glitched Pixels

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Update!
    The pack is now on the correct version again for Artemis and a few things have been patched.
    I am still open to any suggestion for ingredients to enlarge.

See you when Artemis decides to move again...
    or Mojang breaks something.
    - Pixel

Dream and Gogeta like this.
  10. Gexe

Gexe Travelled Adventurer

hello nice post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.