Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

HIC completion

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Xae, May 7, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xae

Xae Skilled Adventurer

I finally completed HIC after failing 2 previous runs at lvl 100+ (The first one died to a corkus lootrun, it was the first time I lootran there, the second one died to internet lag as I was falling down to Maex from Upper Molten Heights)

After my previous 2 runs failed, my mental was so down the drain that I tried to get back on track as fast as possible just so I can get done with the challenge and move on. I played for 8+ hours a day sometimes during these last 2 weeks and at the end I finished with 82 hours according to the API (I only afked around 1-2 hours max).

The run went fast because I was basically done with most things on my 2 failed runs so I memorized the best paths for ingredient/material gathering and Quest/Discoveries pathing. I also abused my Champion rank hard with the bomb bell, basically when there was prof bombs I proffed, when there was no prof bombs I did quests and discoveries. Probably 70% of the time I was proffing at endgame was during prof bombs.

I can easily see anyone do the run several hours faster, as I wasted alot of time on:
    -Sitting in pfinder for all the raids instead of having someone speedrun the 15 raids for me
    -I wasted like 3 hours grinding rare mobs for pokey cactus only to end up with 10gxp bonus per piece, it would be more efficent to wait until 80+ and use defective circuits instead.
    -I should have skipped leveling Scribing as I was overprepared for the endgame content anyways consus-wise (probably wasted max 1 hour getting scribing 1-80)
    -Towards the end I realized I skipped some boss altars so I had to go back and unlock like half of them (could have saved 30-60 minutes here).
    -I forgot to log off 1 time which probably wasted 1 hour

Good luck to anyone that attempts to beat my time! I believe you can do it :hearteyes:

Stats page: Stats - Wynncraft, The Minecraft MMORPG
    Legendary Island: HIC Legendary Island run - YouTube
    Overall completion: HIC Completed - YouTube
    Build: https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...000e232M0U1g000010048G0z0z0+0+0+0+0--BVjwgli0
    I used easy to get ingredients and stuff I happened to have in my pouch.

2. Crouton_18

Crouton_18 Either an Airship Captain or a Masochist CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congrats!!

Xae likes this.
  3. Azap3

Azap3 Skilled Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Congrats! Well deserved

Xae likes this.