Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event ❈ THE WYNNCRAFT AWARDS ❈ - RESULTS POSTED

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by WithTheFish, Apr 24, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olinus10

Olinus10 Wynntuber, Quest Guider & Let's Player Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wait i forgot to add:
    Best Creation:
    - The Wynnic Archives by WithTheFish

Crokee likes this.
  2. cmosier

cmosier cmosier VIP Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE SEEN SOMEONE ELSE TALK ABOUT THIS AND ITS VERY EXCITING BECAUSE THIS IS LIKE PROBABLY MY MOST WATCHED VIDEO OF ALL TIME AND YET SOMEHOW NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT. I LOVE THIS REMAKE. THIS IS SINGLE HANDEDLY THE GREATEST THING TO COME FROM WYNNCRAFT EVER.

to answer the original thread you see theres this level 11 unique dagger thats really cool and

Olinus10 and WithTheFish like this.
  3. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Submissions are closed! Expect a poll posted here in a few hours.

Thank you all for giving me a good idea as to what should be included in the awards finalists. Many of things recommended by more than one person will be included, but I'll also be adding some things I remember on my own, mainly from pre-2016 Wynn.

4. WithTheFish

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The poll is up - vote here! https://forms.gle/zPfGLWCU3ug1bnEp9

Voting will close at 8:00PM CST on Friday 4/28. That way, I can have results out by Wynn's anniversary.

I'd like to get a lot of votes here considering this poll's wide scope, so please, let your friends who play wynn know about this!

5. ChaosDragon

ChaosDragon Well-Known Adventurer Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Is this something worth searching for that's in-game right now?

6. WithTheFish

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    12 hours left before voting closes!

Also I changed how scoring works, the winner will simply be the nominee with the most votes. If there’s a tie however, it’ll go to which ties nominee has the highest percent of votes from players who were around when it happened.

7. WithTheFish

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The poll has been closed as it is now 8PM, thank you to everyone who voted!

Results will be out sometime tomorrow (hopefully).

8. WithTheFish

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright, it's the 29th in my timezone now, so here we go.

Thank you to all 63 other people who voted; while I sadly couldn't get a larger sample, I do feel like I got players who have had a variety of different experiences on Wynn. Full results can be viewed here. But now, without further ado, the winners!

BEST PIECE OF CONTENT
    HOLLOW SERENITY
    Received 15/64 votes
    2023-04-28_20.22.00.png
    Update 2.0 brought with it many amazing new pieces of content, but Hollow Serenity barely beat out the rest of the pack. I can definitely see why; I'll admit that I cried at the end. One of the best stories in the game and an experience that kept me engaged throughout.

Runner-Up: The Canary Calls (11/64 Votes)

BEST FEATURE
    QUESTS
    Received 15/64 Votes

I feel like at the end of the day, quests are the feature that truly defines Wynncraft. Without them, the game would just feel way more barren. They just provide so many different experiences throughout the course of your journey, and I think the playerbase truly wants them to be the best they can.

Runner-Up: Ability Tree (13/64 Votes)

BEST BUILD
    THE ELDRITCH OUTLOOK

Received 17/64 Votes
    2023-04-28_20.20.11.png
    The progenitor of the EO Style. It's easy to see why this won given the awe-inspiring scale of the exterior, but it's the builds within the dungeon that really shine in my opinion. My favorite is the boss' arena: I love how it becomes more horrifying as the fight progresses.

Runner-Up: Current Thesead (11/64 Votes)

BEST ITEM
    TALKING MUSHROOM

Received 24/63 Votes
    • [1/2] Talking Mushroom: YOU ENTERED ME INTO SOME CONTEST? AND I ACTUALLY WON?
    • [2/2] Talking Mushroom: YOU KNOW... MAYBE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS AREN'T THAT OBNOXIOUS AFTER ALL.
    Runner-Up: Emerald Pouch (13/63 Votes)

BEST SECRET
    CLOCK MYSTERY

Received 11/63 Votes

Although it's no longer in the game, this piece of content absolutely deserves its win. It's the type of secret that took players a while to find, sending them on a scavenger hunt around Gavel and then to one of the more obscure areas in the game. It's a secret that came with a genuine reward too in the clock set. In a way, this feels like the precursor to secret discoveries.

Runner-Up: Talking Mushroom (11/63 Votes)

BEST EVENT
    50 PLAYER EO RUN

Received 17/63 Votes

Crokee decided to see if EO (the latest piece of endgame content at the time) could be completed with 50 players simultaneously in a fun event. It was absolutely successful, and what ensued was chaos, and probably a headache for Salted.

Runner-Ups: Double XP Weekends and 2023 Festival of the Heroes (16/63 Votes)

BEST FEAT OF STRENGTH
    CROKEE'S NAKED EO RUN

Received 22/62 Votes

Completing a HIC run is one thing, but doing it without armor is absolutely insane. @Crokee managed this feat not once but twice, the absolute madlad.

Runner-Up: Linnyflower's Ongoing HIC and YYGAMER's Spider Build LI (8/62 Votes)

BEST COMMUNITY CREATION
    WYNNTILS

Received 28/64 Votes
    [​IMG]
    You probably know what Wynntils is. It's a creation used by countless players and has truly made its mark on the server. Huge props to everyone who has worked on developing it.​

Runner-Up: Wynnbuilder (11/64 Votes)

BEST COMMUNITY MOMENT
    NAMING THE NAMELESS ANOMALY GREG

Received 17/64 Votes
    [​IMG]
    The Wynncraft community really is a hivemind, isn't it? I don't know who first decided to call a nameless creature with incredible power "Greg", but their choice has been immortalized in history.

Runner-Up: Hotfix #6 Meme (11/64 Votes)

GREATEST PART OF WYNNCRAFT
    THE COMMUNITY

Received 17/64 Votes
    Runner-Up: The fact that this is in Minecraft (11/64 Votes)

...I'm personally so happy this won. If it wasn't for the community and the people I've met, I doubt I would've stuck around for 10 years, and I feel like it's the same for most other people. Hell, without the community this server has fostered, it probably wouldn't be around today. I've met some of my best friends ever here, and in my eyes at least, getting to play this game with other amazing people is its greater part. ​

Gegaba, Sir_Doomed, Crokee and 9 others like this.
  9. Lex!

Lex! :] CT Manager QA GM CMD CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    :blobsweat:

hmtn, NotAFish, Da Homeboi and 7 others like this.
  10. Olinus10

Olinus10 Wynntuber, Quest Guider & Let's Player Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    nice 10 char :p

11. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    upload_2023-4-29_14-3-55.png
    this is the first instance i can find.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.