Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER How do you WANT Wynncraft's story to end?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by DaCorruption, Feb 28, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shtnck eyh ckhhe

shtnck eyh ckhhe Jesus of Nether-eth

Minecraft:
    I agree with Deus here. I personally don't think the War of the Realms needs or should have an "ending," or a climax in which Dern Beast dies or both beasts die or either beast agrees to stop fighting. After all, the War of the Realms... is eternal.

My ideal conclusion to the story of War of the Realms in Wynn would involve the player traveling to Dern and meeting Lari and then finally Dern Beast with Bob. Lari and the player arrive before Bob confronting Dern Beast, but do not interact with Bob. Dern Beast might make a remark like "And so three arrive... An elf, from the ancient light-touched land, now in an era tinged by darkness. A human, from the land of Wynn, and of Corruption for all its history. And an Olm, whose forefathers are but ashes among gray rubble, whose forefathers' histories have already ended." Blah blah blah. Bob monologues. Dern Beast monologues. Bob dies, but no epic fight scene. He's just crushed by Dern Beast, and this would be the conclusion to Bob's story.

Dern Beast leaves the scene- Lari and the player do not fight Dern Beast. Dern Beast poofs to reveal Bak'al, and then Lari and the player fight Bak'al. Bak'al fights with Lari, and because there's Lari (light) + Bak'al (Corruption) inside Dern (Dark), Corruption forms. Dern Beast reappears and goes like "frick you stop corrupting my Realm" then casts Lari and Bak'al out of Dern. They appear in the void and Lari's there, the player's there, and then a dead, Corruption-less Bak'al appears, with all the Corruption having seeped from his body. He's just a mangled miner now, and all the Corruption has dissipated into the void. That's the end of Bak'al's story. Then the player and Lari see tunnels. Lari enters one that connects to the Light Portal. The player enters one that connects to the Nether Portal in Wynn. Lari says some stuff like "I guess this is where we part ways, Lay."

But that would not be the conclusion of Wynncraft. The final quest would be a Fruma quest, that ties in circularly with the King's Recruit quest.

2. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Salted is the final boss and we kill the mythical monster called "ping" and finally can play without phasing thru the ground :)

3. NotchKiller

NotchKiller Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Too be fair Salted used to be a boss in the Temple of Legends quest. The one known as CoW

4. GiraffeMemeLord

GiraffeMemeLord Has Crab AIDS HERO

Minecraft:
    Orphion and the Dernal Beast destroy each other at the same time. As the war of the realms ends, the world is reborn without light dark or corruption

DaCorruption likes this.
  5. starx280

starx280 The boy who cried lunar VIP

Minecraft:
    The player and allies beat the dern beast into balance with light, but orphion gets influence hungry

Then it’s basically ssbu’s true ending to world of light, beating both darkness and light at the same time possibly leading to the player becoming the herald of twilight by the end of the story, which would be awesome to see and fit nicely with the Ba’kal=Corruption Orphion=Light Dern Beast=Dark dynamic.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
  6. meef

meef Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    the sea skipper turns into popeye (the spinach sailor man not the chicken place ) then goes eg eg eg punches the dern beast and it dies instantly
    we then get a cut scene of him one punching everyone ( this type of vibe )

the player then chills on the beach with a bottle of nemcrat whiskey and a few characters

7. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    isnt CoW his cousin pepper?

8. shtnck eyh ckhhe

shtnck eyh ckhhe Jesus of Nether-eth

Minecraft:
    eg eg eg?

9. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    Not all games or stories have to be linear. I'd like to think Wynn's story could go as far as a multiverse or intergalactic story were we are able to go to the prior worlds that were destructed by corruption before the current world, Wynn, is at the verge of destruction. We only know that when light and darkness meet, the reaction is corruption. I think stopping the corruption has only been a story arc. I'd like to explore worlds of whole light or worlds of whole darkness. Though I do enjoy wynn's current world were they are at a meeting point. I'd also like to explore worlds of full corruption and how life went on for those worlds.

10. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the forgery in question

Fox likes this.
  11. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    Well the forgery shows corrupted versions of the wynn province. The game does indeed already show an alternate reality of possible future for what could become of the provinces. However, it's quite different from traveling to the previous worlds that were fully corrupted before light and darkness touched each other in the wynn world to corrupt it. if this has been a conflict that's been somewhat eternal, and happened throughout multiple planets (assuming wynn is a planet and not just a dimension the conflict can reach to), I'd like to truly see what's out there that we haven't seen yet.

Besides, I think the strongest suit of rpgs is half story half exploration. So, I'd love to explore more. Its confirmed Fruma is coming, so when it does, I'd love to explore more. But, their current plot is quite open to many possibilities!

starx280 likes this.
  12. Deusphage

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what

13. Roudan

Roudan Disciple of Boone CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I don't even remember what the storyline is anymore... But let's say sometime in the far away future the storyline has already ended and the servers are going to close down for good. I'm hoping that in time we see just a little speck of something in the sky, and in time it gets bigger and bigger. Until it's big enough to see that it's just Salted's huge frikken head hovering above all and everyone is all "haha funny!" and then He starts to suck in air and the very land itself begins to lift up and fly into His mouth until there's nothingness - not even bedrock - in that localised area and He begins to travel around erasing chunk upon chunk and the world gets smaller and smaller until finally it's nothingness and the plug gets pulled...

I'm talking over a couple months perhaps with each week Ol' Salty being in a different location. It obviously can't happen live so you'd just see chunks of broken up land hanging static in the air but man that would be neat to see (maybe a little traumatising) but such an epic and dramatic ending.

14. Qiopi

Qiopi Travelled Adventurer

The Player gets cursed with Immortality and is doomed to do quest for random people for the rest of eternity

15. Deusphage

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    honestly sounds miserable. Like being on a hospital bed and having your death delayed just to experience more suffering.

16. CoolVictor2002

CoolVictor2002 Dead meme expert,cyberbullied by NicBOMB CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We double rider kick bak'al with lari, we regain our memories and then take our seat as the royal majesty of fruma, the queen died battling bak'al greatly weakening him before our rematch.
    rider kick.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.