Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild Selling Guild Crown 2 - Electric Boogaloo - Season 10

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Doggy_W00F, Feb 17, 2023.

?

Guild Crown?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. Shy ShadowFall

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doggy_W00F

Doggy_W00F Chief of Avicia CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello Everyone.

It's that time again - season 10 is ending in two days, and avicia is back to sell you all our guild crown.

As some of you might know, there is a rare helmet cosmetic named the Guild Crown helmet cosmetic, this helmet cosmetic is given to members in the guild that won the #1 of every guild season.

The guild I am in, The Avicia (AVO), is currently in #1 on the leaderboard with a double-whopping 300,000 SR lead when Season 10 is only a mere day away from ending, which means we are pretty much guaranteed to get #1 this season. So, with 113 free member slots, you're certain to get the chance to buy a guild crown.
    The famed double whopping lead is sought by all who set their sights on a guild crown. A guarantee of prosperity going into the final fateful weekend of any season is a welcome feeling for many. Avicia has battled through uncertain times to reach where we are today, a season full of ups and downs for our guild. I would like, now, to take time to thank those guilds who have added excitement to our journey. To Zamn and OOAA, for keeping us on our toes until our feet grew sore and weary, I thank you. To our neighbours Aeq and MALD for all the help we have received, the times we shared, and the memories we made - your presence is felt and deeply valued by all of us in avicia. To fuy, without whom the map would be far less dynamic and the status quo would lull with boredom, thank you for the work you do. To smtn elf - unquestionably the greatest super-alliance of 2023 - we are grateful for your stability and your steadfastness in the face of adversity and change. The first alliance to both see and survive a new update since pre-pandemic era, a true sign of your power
    [​IMG]

We made a lot of stonks from selling the guild crown last season, and we would love to be more transparent about where that goes. We fund our war campaign each season using the money earned from selling guild crowns, so it's really important to us that we make a lot of profit from these crowns. For this reason, we have decided to make the pricing far easier for everyone to understand. Here is the updated EmoFlow Chart:
    [​IMG]
    Alongside your purchase of a guild crown package you can expect to receive regular updates regarding the current state of your contribution, and how it is acting to finance our victory next season.

Also next season we will be moving into the loanshark market with a guild-crown-loaning-system, exciting stuff!

For now, as usual, you can purchase a guild crown by commenting on this thread. We should get back to you within 5 business days with steps to acquire your newly purchased guild crown.

Just in case the crown does not sell enough, it's now time for a message from our sponsor - Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews (double whopping), Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!

ThedumbOX, thepicferret and TheOolong like this.
  2. JerryStuffRo

JerryStuffRo Well-Known Adventurer Media HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    vo guild...

3. Slue

Slue Travelled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    It's beautiful

4. skellybone

skellybone The Skeleton Lord VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    skull emoji

ThedumbOX, Krokofant and JerryStuffRo like this.
  5. ScomoBrothl

ScomoBrothl Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Guild Crown funding paid my student Loan Debt!
    I highly recommend investing into this virtual cosmetic!

6. Azulanight

Azulanight i play block games, join avicia avo CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I will be auctioning off my current crown as I will be receiving a new one in the mail soon. Starting bid is 16LE. Buyout is 64LE min increase by 1LE.

7. TheOolong

TheOolong Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I wanted to personally thank the Avician Crown Marketing Program for giving me the opportunity to become an ambassador for the Guild Crown! If you buy a Guild Crown from me you will also be given the incredible opportunity to sell Guild Crowns yourself and recruit more ambassadors! As an ambassador, you will receive a small commission bonus for every Guild Crown you sell and every ambassador you recruit! Join the Avician Crown Marketing Program today for the opportunity of a lifetime!

thepicferret and Werveh like this.
  8. chryssie

chryssie ultimate cur hater CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    looks like im only paying 57.12 le :yum:
    vo guild please give me discount :pleading_face:

9. ProbablyCheats

ProbablyCheats ProbablyCheats HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    holy shit, its the fabled double whopping lead

JerryStuffRo likes this.
  10. Emhan

Emhan Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I have recived a payment of 30stx to camp avo for the rest of the season.

JerryStuffRo and Slue like this.
  11. Doggy_W00F

Doggy_W00F Chief of Avicia CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Woah +50% from last season.Y'all making almost as much from this as we are.

12. NecronHandlee

NecronHandlee Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Alright Doggy! My sum is 0 because I'm not in a guild!

13. doggc

doggc Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    3le Final offer

14. pikl233

pikl233 shiba :3 HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    can i buy the guild crown in hypixel skyblocc?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.