Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Kicked from WC: The server you were previously on went down. you have been connected to a fallback

Discussion in 'Questions' started by sADKs, Jan 29, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sADKs

sADKs Skilled Adventurer

I have no idea why but when I'm logging in it said

Kicked from WC7: The server you were previously on went down. you have been connected to a fallback server

For every WC that I join. I'm playing wynncraft normally but this happened from no where I thought it's was my network issues because when I'm logging in nothing responding and it's kicked me so if you have any solve please help me

Attached Files:

2. Krooza

Krooza Professional dumbass HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry I cannot help. Maybe if you posted this in the questions section some more people could help.

Mac N Cheese Man likes this.
  3. Khanarop

Khanarop Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    upload_2023-4-6_12-16-17.png
    upload_2023-4-6_12-18-3.png

Recently, I had this problem as well, and it has been like this for almost a day. I have no idea how this happens. I tried to reinstall Minecraft, but it didn't solve anything.
    play.wynncraft.org
    srs.wynncraft.com
    srs2.wynncraft.com
    srs3.wynncraft.com
    srs4.wynncraft.com
    node7.wynncraft.com
    mc.wynncraft.com

However, it still did not solve anything.

upload_2023-4-6_12-28-51.png

4. Krooza

Krooza Professional dumbass HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's just a connection problem, it depends on your internet connection and the connection between the physical wynncraft server in Canada and you. Even if your internet is good Wynncraft occasionally has days when the connection just sucks, especially if you live far away from Canada.

Be careful posting on a thread that hasn't been replied to for over 1 month, it is called necroposting and it is against the rules.

Khanarop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.