Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter How can I improve this build for speedrunning?

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by MooseWhisker, Jan 25, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MooseWhisker

MooseWhisker Recovering breathing addict VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'm trying to get a build that's good for speedrunning the all 18 dungeons category. My class is archer, but am open to swapping to other classes.

Since it's not just a boss rush, it must have good mobility as well as good damage. Assassin has worse damage and mobility than archer, and shaman's mobility is just pitiful. Mage has better mobility, but worse damage, and warrior has better horizontal ability and comparable damage, but worse vertical mobility. I think archer is probably the best all around option for mobility and damage.

Here's the best one I've been able to come up with so far:

https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...b-U1C1B-Z2C1g00001007lU0z0z0+0+0+0+0-t-lutUA8
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Boreal-Patterned Crown
    > Stratosphere
    > Dark Shroud
    > Stardew
    > Moon Pool Circlet
    > Photon
    > Vortex Bracer
    > Necklace of a Thousand Storms
    > Stratiformis [a6a6a6]

The non-negotiables are: windy & stormy feet, grappling hook, leap & better leap, and 100+ walk speed. Frenzy and jump height are preferred but not required.

Or is there a different build (or even different class, such as riftwalker mage) that would have better performance?

2. Ayase Momo

Ayase Momo dandadan CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the best thing to do would be to get tomes unless you already have

3. MooseWhisker

MooseWhisker Recovering breathing addict VIP+

Minecraft:
    Of course I’m going to get tomes. Generally when sharing builds, you don’t include tomes because they artificially inflate some numbers. I was more thinking of how to improve the equipment/ability tree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.