Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Severely bored rambling

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by MalieJ, Jan 17, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MalieJ

MalieJ Marin Ann Dukino the Werewolf Archer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Yeah hi. I’m just someone passing by lmao
    This is the first time I’m going to be rambling about something because I don’t know why but I feel like it, and I have no one to talk to and never really tried communicating with the WC community.

It’s so strange to get motivated to draw at a certain time of the day/night. For me I’ve been most motivated to draw late at night and it turns out horrendously bad. That would go with me writing stuff too, except it’s during the day time. Woah!!! Could that mean something? I don’t know. It could, but maybe it’s meaningless at the same time. Another part of me wanted to be known in this community but came to the conclusion that “No, just stay as a small artist, it’s just easier for me” and such. And I’ve considered opening up LE commissions but I don’t think I am in the right mental state for that. And my brain has no concept on time management too.

Another part of me wants to make fanart and fan stories, but I’m unsure of where to start at. I already have many timelines that I retconned and a few or them are standing as still canon, a couple new ones are being made thanks to the help of some of my friends.
    More on the fanart side, I’m kinda comfortable with drawing other people’s OCs I guess? But the stories? No, I just can’t do that. There is no way in the underworld where I can do that.

There’s a lot on my mind, but this is just a not so serious/bored rambling mood I’m in lol
    And that’s literally it. If I feel like rambling more, I’ll post again. But the art posts will be rare because school.

2. ProgrammingGirl

ProgrammingGirl 502 Bad Gateway CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've had the same issue with writing, it seems all the good ideas come really late even though I am too tired to do anything correctly.

luckeyLuuk and starx280 like this.
  3. luckeyLuuk

luckeyLuuk Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I have something similar, I'm most productive in the morning, but more creative in the evening/night

starx280 likes this.
  4. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Yeah... The best ideas come when I am trying to sleep. Though in my case it is more of a terrible time management. I am just incapable of doing things before 10pm and then it is too late to do much. Which means I have like five projects in my head or on a small piece of paper somewhere... welp.

You could try to draw at a set time (e.g. 5pm), with or without motivation, perhaps your clock would move?

MalieJ likes this.
  5. MalieJ

MalieJ Marin Ann Dukino the Werewolf Archer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I forgot to check this thread lol but I do draw over the course of the schoolday sometimes but recently it hasn’t been like that.

TrapinchO likes this.
  6. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    From my experience it is not ideal to draw (or in my case write) when I need to focus on something. I meant a free time, when you don't have to listen to the teachers or sth.

7. FlushHamSandwich

FlushHamSandwich Travelled Adventurer

You're someone passing by and I'm someone passing. We are not the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.