Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Assassin/Ninja Help lvl 100+ assassin builds

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by L14M, Dec 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L14M

L14M Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I stopped playing wynncraft right as the nexus of light came around. I was able to make my own, strong endgame builds at the time and no pot whatever I wanted. Assassin was my favorite class and I remember something like 8k spins were good, not counting cata. I loved walkspeed and weathered and I'm sad they changed it and made vanish worse. Now I feel completely lost when looking at the new abilities and tech tree. What's good now? How much damage, ms/mr, and what abilities and weapons are any good? How should I even approach the tech tree if I want to get back into building? What archetypes are best? All of the changes are very overwhelming.
    Thanks

2. Ayase Momo

Ayase Momo dandadan CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
  3. DeltaWave

DeltaWave I miss cancelstack VIP

Minecraft:
    Thats a lot of questions. What I can say is, assassin is the worst class to play rn, and if you insist on using it, test the archetypes by using morph set before asking for a build or trying to make one yourself.

Ayase Momo and BlueTheSniper like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.