Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Wynncraft Giveaway 5 winners 1 stack each

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Fiery_Mystery, Dec 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ohioUsername

i HATE wxhlf

2. NigerianMob

NigerianMob Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    NigerianMob
    need to pay back loan sharks

3. Bilbo_Zwagginz

Bilbo_Zwagginz Change house of twain quest.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bilbo_Zwagginz
    I turned broke after buying collapse and improving my build at this point is essentially throw money for better rolls

4. BrokenRealities

BrokenRealities Undefined Variable

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Demonslayer_456
    I'm collecting all of the most extreme items

5. lysabel

lysabel Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: Lysabel

Hello Fiery :) Thank you for doing such a generous giveaway, it's very much appreciated!

Mm I just started Wynncraft and thought it would be cool to participate in a giveaway that involves... monies :)) that will help fund my future needs once I hit endgame.

6. Mardeknius

Mardeknius Architect of the Realm Item Team HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Mardeknius

Why I should be Chosen:
    It started a long time ago.
    Around three years ago (perhaps closer to two-and-a-half), my world was completely overturned; daily life ruined. I barely remember this time, the age before masks and distancing, before sickness and "online learning". I essentially dropped out of school for the rest of the year, just to essentially enjoy the extra free time I got. It was then when a friend (hi @strikeflame5356) introduced me to this new, flashy Minecraft server: Wynncraft.
    I had played consistently on dozens (perhaps figuratively, perhaps not; I haven't bothered to keep count) of other servers, but none quite like this one. Perhaps the closest thing I had to compare it to was Hypixel Skyblock, a game I had played for a couple months before quitting, but even that came nowhere NEAR the level of excellency this server achieved.
    The 1.19 update had just dropped, and the friend that had introduced me to the game strictly advised me against playing Shaman, as it was the one class he had yet to try out. Of course, I immediately picked Shaman as my starting class, just to mess with him.
    My first Wynncraft memory (because, indeed, it has been long enough where I no longer recall the first time I booted up the game (and I doubt you can, either)) was at around level 30, dueling in Almuj with my two friends that I started my playthrough with (hi @Octaveusmaximus), and crushing them both, because 1.19 Shaman was, well, busted.
    We played for a little while together, a couple weeks (or perhaps months; my memory is foggy in these "early days"), and then went our separate ways in-game. One of my friends left the game after the infuriating Bob's Lost Soul quest (I'm sure some of you older players still have the trauma of requiring three people to complete that quest), and the other one just played less and less. I, however, was, well, addicted.
    If I recall correctly (strike, if I'm wrong, tell me; you know my memory isn't the greatest), I was the first of my little trio to hit level 100 (at the time I was using a heavy melee build that still did 30k damage per aura despite using The End because, well, 1.19 shaman), followed shortly after by the friend who introduced me.
    Going through my post history, you can check the timeline of my levels: by November of that year, I was playing the D&D questline (and started my craftsman run (good god, that was two years ago and I'm still level 40)), and I had created a little guild with just my IRL friends. By April, I was doing AHC, and, by May, I had posted my first "builds" thread on these very forums (it had the word "cursed" right there in the first line; I've been doing this for years). In August, I met the wonderful hmtn and joined Happy Meadows/Pandemonium (which essentially transformed into UZB; more on that later). By this time, if you're wondering, both of my original friends had essentially stopped playing
    I levelled up an Assassin, doing all of the quests (2.0's release means that now there are some I haven't done, but I'm lazy so not gonna do those), and then I levelled up a Mage (that one was actually a race, which I lost by a tiny margin). At this point (around this point, at least), I cofounded the Realm of uz; a nice little guild with some ex-Pandemonium members, which turned into . . . whatever it is today. We picked up a couple members here and there, but didn't really do anything for the first, like, four months of the guild's existance.
    I levelled up a Warrior (this time I won the race it was a part of, by a landslide), and started on an Archer.
    Nothing much interesting happened at this point; I continued my cursed building career (I had made my second thread a while back, and this time it was doing quite well), and then UZB started expanding.
    It was small, at first, a couple more members, but over the course of the last three months, UZB has gotten, well, pretty big. I also levelled up an Archer at this point, and just finished doing so.
    That leaves us here, today.

and through this ENTIRE TIME, my net worth has NEVER risen over SIX STACKS because WYNNCRAFT'S ECONOMIC SYSTEM IS JANK
    pla gib money I'm poor

7. ThedumbOX

ThedumbOX I swear I’m straight HERO

Minecraft:
    thedumox

I love femboy

8. Kalon098

Kalon098 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: Kalon098
    I want more money

9. RoxasPvP

RoxasPvP Skilled Adventurer

RoxasPvP
    need new grimtrap ngl

10. PlasmaWarrior

PlasmaWarrior Fishomancer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    PlasmaWarrior
    I'm poor

11. uuuuuuuuuuuuh

uuuuuuuuuuuuh Giveaway enjoyer

IGN : dskjhsdk

I just like giveaways :)

12. Sar

Sar The Fire Archer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ign. Saraldar
    Need to buy more cooking ingredients

13. LuCoolUs

LuCoolUs Nerd CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    LuCoolUs
    I like shiny emeralds

14. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lousyre
    Money is always needed

15. zoBBar

zoBBar Newbie Adventurer

IGN: zoBBar
    I just started the game so a fund wouldn't hurt to progress with my journey

16. Wackolo

Wackolo the converger CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Wackolo

give the person above me money lol

17. Sergio_02

Sergio_02 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Sergio_02
    cant even get a mythic (like 2 years dry)
    :skull:

18. Jackkoh

Jackkoh Grass of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Jackkoh
    why not

19. Vibin5202_789

Vibin5202_789 Hmmm CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    vibin5202_789
    Horse Breeding