Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Champion Rank + $50 AUD Wynn Store Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Hesnilo, Oct 23, 2022.

Tags:
?

Is Nerfuria a furry kingdom?

1. Ner (No)

11.9%
  2. furry (Yes)

69.0%
  3. ia [Nia] (Maybe)

31.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enderchen2580

enderchen2580 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    although I only join Wynncraft after 1.20, it still give me so many good times, and have one of the best community.

2. need mythic

need mythic Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    just joined this game for 5 months and really like this game since it makes me likes minecraft more :D

3. Deus_do_xilofone

Deus_do_xilofone the m CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oooo nice one, cool giveaway

4. The Bat Witch

The Bat Witch Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I discovered this server thanks to some friends I don't really talk to anymore.

I fell out of it, as I tend to do at first with things, But here, What feels like years down the line, I've come back to 2.0 .

Needless to say That it's Something I do with my morning coffee now. A low-risk, low-stress MMO that I don't have to Over-perform in .

Now, whereas it lacks the RP elements That I look for in MMO's , it's a strong Filler game that's easy on my PC , and for that I love it.

I've already even bought a rank to help support the continued development, But I wouldn't mind upgrading it a bit lol

5. Jatice_

Jatice_ Guest

idk bro that guild seems kinda off to meee... also it changed my life in that ive lost at least 1000 hours and also im addicted please help i need to stop attempting hich help please save me hlep

6. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    I've been playing for over 8 and a half years and Wynncraft has 100% changed my life. I've sunk 3500+ hours into it, made many friends (a couple of which I still talk to regularly to this day!) and I find myself always getting super-excited for Wynncraft news and updates (even though nothing else does nowadays!).

Wynncraft has truly left a lasting impression on me, and I do not intend to stop playing... like, ever xD

I'm glad you've gotten 9 years out of this server, and to you and me both (and the rest of the community) I wish us all many more years of Wynn-ing :)

7. Halewen

Halewen The Wanderer HERO

Minecraft:
    I first joined the server last year December, and I was immediately stunned by this game, well, which probably isn't too good since I was preparing high school to uni exams back then xd but this server did give me a place to chill and take a break from studying 24/7 and at the end of 2021, I joined Aeq, in the guild, for the first time, I feel that I belong to somewhere, a group, a community, where everyone treats each other like friends and families. I also feel the feeling of being needed while warring and managing eco in the guild, besides, I even met some irl friends there. it's almost an year since I have been in this guild, and I am expecting another year here ;)

8. Lunium

Lunium Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Im only playing for a few months in that time i already made some great friends and joined them in one of the nicest guilds ive seen in my live. The server itself has a (mostly) wholesome community too and i love to be online many hours a day :D

9. azkaska

azkaska Skilled Adventurer

Wynncraft is one of the reasons for me to still be alive and well today, it's been a a very good 8 years of my life when i first joined wynncraft

shacers likes this.
  10. ShaZam043

ShaZam043 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I've been playing wynncraft for not that long, since 2019 of January, but one thing for sure is i love playing this game on cloudy days, i don't know what about it that just makes me feel like that. Recently I've been doing profs to help some of my guild members as well as my self with crafted items.

11. pagilu2401

pagilu2401 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I Have Been playing Wynncraft for a long time. Back in the days where Gavel was of Dreams and Resources had to be refined. My Story is nothing special, a casual player, the game got me through some bad times, so I have decided to leave you with a poem.
    Wynncraft sets me free,
    Awake from life which is a dream.
    I want you to take me back to when,
    Life was simple, I was only ten.
    Grian is red,
    Wynncraft is green.
    Sometimes I fight zombies who are mean.
    Even though I may not win,
    It's been a great run,
    THANK YOU WYNN .

(Thank you Hesnilo for the opportunity!)

Hesnilo and shacers like this.
  12. Monado

Monado Morph-Stardust Collector CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Ever since i discovered wynncraft, years ago, i found myself realizing that theres a place, with nice and active people that will always have room for me and thats how wynncraft helped me see the world :D

shacers likes this.
  13. Gaiyuu

Gaiyuu Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hellooo i am playing wynncraft since.... yeah i don't really remember but, I'm sure its more than 3years but to be honest wynncraft didn't change me that much but since i started playing it i got much better at being dedicated to something and also, I finally feel good asking people for help and that was a hard thing to do as a introvert so yeah that's pretty much all (and wynncraft is my most played MMORPG game) I hope you all are having a wonderful day today :D [edit: about the 3 years thing i just recently made a forum account and i have been using few accounts already]

14. See

See Have a nice day :) VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's the friends I made and the memories I share with them that make Wynncraft what it is to me today (:blobhug:)
    For more than 3 years, it was also the only game I knew that would run on my laptop, and when it didn't run so well (most of the time lol), I learned to become more patient
    I also learned English way better than in school. Can definetely say Wynncraft has shaped me :)

15. Archilyte

Archilyte Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I joined back in 2020, when one of my friends told me to check this server out. Having nothing better to do because of quarantine, all of my friends (me included) decided to join. This is probably the first time we all were able to play together for extended periods of time, and honestly it's one of the most fun Minecraft experiences I have had, right behind our private modded server. We did end up stop playing it after a month (because we are mentally unhinged people who can't keep their heads straight lol). Fast forward to now, with the Spellbound update, and I have decided to at least complete all the quests. Honestly Wynncraft made the boredom of quarantine very much enjoyable, and we had a lot of fun memories, despite the short playtime lol.

16. MusicShockMan

MusicShockMan Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    When I first played wynncraft, I was instantly hooked. Even though I have spent countless hours in Minecraft, this server was a totally new and exciting experience. As Minecraft is a large part of my life, wynncraft is a part of it too.

17. xiaomer

xiaomer Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I first joined the server in 2013 and I can barely remember me playing the game when I was that young, but coming back recently to play with my partner has been such a fun experience and honestly nostalgic. I'm so glad that we found this server and am so grateful for the community here, you guys are so welcoming and supportive it is honestly wild. Slay <3

18. xiaojunnn

xiaojunnn Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I only recently joined Wynncraft but I would have to say that Wynncraft is one of the BEST server I've played on Minecraft so far! The builds, the details, the quests, the side quests and every small thing in this server explains why it's one of the biggest mmorpg MC server out there. I am playing this server with my boyfriend and it gives us a lot of joy and fun to play together, be in a party together and complete quests/adventures alongside each other!! Can't wait for more adventures as my boyfriend and I progresses along in Wynncraft!! :P

19. Goldendestroyer9

Goldendestroyer9 Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I joined wynncraft around 3 years ago, and have enjoyed it ever since. The builds, combat, quests, and all the little details are amazing. Wynncraft is one of the best games i have ever played.

20. Silent Boss

Silent Boss Critically Shameless

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I joined Wynn only recently in August. I really enjoyed the game, joined a very friendly guild. I always can't wait to play Wynn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.