Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Champion Rank + $50 AUD Wynn Store Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Hesnilo, Oct 23, 2022.

Tags:
?

Is Nerfuria a furry kingdom?

1. Ner (No)

11.9%
  2. furry (Yes)

69.0%
  3. ia [Nia] (Maybe)

31.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCrimsonSun

TheCrimsonSun Your Lord And Savior HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I guess wynncraft helped to develop my communication skills. Like beforehand I could barely communicate properly and playing through the game and eventually joining a guild in wynn help me grow as a person and just communicate properly. Besides its just always nice to go back to wynn every once in a while

2. Westernboy

Westernboy LMAO!! (that means laughing out loud) VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It has given me loads of things, except for a cool yellow name ofc. :3

3. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    class building (learned how to think then forgot)

4. Vibin5202_789

Vibin5202_789 Hmmm CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Wynn has been the only real reason I still have minecraft installed. Its the only server I play.

5. Impossikour

Impossikour Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I first joined in 2019 when Grian plugged the server while playing Hermitcraft(I think it was an old video). And it seemed super cool so I jumped into it. In 2019 I played on and off and kept deleting my level 40ish classes because I wanted to play a different one. When the pandemic struck in 2020, I really started playing. I leveled an assassin to 102 with quests and wasted all that money on a good Tenuto and regretted it. I deleted the class and my bank and started fresh a few months later. I created my archer and quested it to 105, it's still my main today. I did a lot of TCC on it and leveled a mage through quests and did a whole lot on that too. I've done about 200 in total. I also leveled an assassin to like 90. When 2.0 released I stopped playing as much and played on and off and for the past few weeks I have been sweating TNA on my archer.

My favorite parts of the game are quests, raids and general combat. I especially love TNA because the boss is super fun. Wynn in general is the one game that I'll never quit.

Honestly the Wynn discord is where I spend like two hours a day. I have 26k messages on there and have been active since 2020.

6. PnutCollida

PnutCollida i love ranpo VIP+

Minecraft:
    i remember playing wynn all the way back in elementary , staying up way past my bedtime w/ friends just to see the Gavel update drop. those were hella good times, and although they don't rely play anymore, I'll still remember all the fun memories I've had with them because of wynn

7. Sqelleq

Sqelleq Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Back in 2020, my favorite game type is mmorpg/pve and I really liked playing minecraft so I looked for a mmo server and found wynncraft. I got a friend to play with me but quit when my friend got bored of it.
    I came back to wynncraft when 2.0 came out and I've been enjoying the game again ever since.

8. NigerianMob

NigerianMob Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Grinding professions like a degenerate is a joy.

9. MrX2007

MrX2007 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    When I first joined Wynncraft 4 years ago I didn’t understand anything because I didn’t speak english very well. Earlier this year I remembered Wynn existed and gave it another shot. Since then I always had a great and fun time playing(except if I get remote host kicked). I don’t know how but Wynn is also the only Minecraft server where I don’t really care about dying even if I loose a few emeralds because of the dungeon key or I don’t get the forgery chest. The community is also really nice.

10. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine emerald tier above LE when VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I started playing Wynn in 2015 and Wynn is still one of my favorite games even today :slight_smile:

11. Sergio_02

Sergio_02 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    fuy confirm

12. Defervesco

Defervesco Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I've played Wynn for a while. The scope of what the team can do has amazed me, and the good times I've had with my friends vant be forgotten

13. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    What's Nerfuria?

14. SpotAction

SpotAction Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    I’ve played Wynncraft for 2 years now and have made a bunch of online friends that I now will forever remember. Thank you to this great game. F* toxoplasmosis nerf

15. MixMasters

MixMasters Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    For me its how wynncraft had changed over its lifetime. From the day their was no textures and you just used a stuck as a wand etc to what it is now 9 years later.

16. Wynnpixel

Wynnpixel Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    im getting many trash boots (96-100 mythic)
    :/
    I love wynncraft

17. BluecapMc

BluecapMc Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Its a pretty great experience to play at Wynncraft and I got to meet a lot of interesting people although most of them be like "Last online XXX ago" right now lol

18. Dia axe

Dia axe Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Damn bro I'm 7 and this hits deep

19. JustBriarRose

JustBriarRose Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I was introduced to minecraft and wynncraft by my boyfriend 3 years ago. I have loved both games ever since and every update adds more to love and enjoy about both games. Wynncraft has been a game that my friends and I return to regularly and enjoy even when other games go sour. It's been fun discovering all the secrets the game has to offer and finding my first mythic ever. (boots naturally) :)

20. PercyTW

PercyTW Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    i joined the server in 2018 because i finally got a minecraft account back then
    i remembered the server's existance from way back in 2014 because of craftedmovie

i dunno if it has shaped my life
    it's a pretty cool world they built in here
    though sometimes playing this server (especially during events) would burn me out
    yeah this server gets a 8.7/10 (not bad experience)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.