Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Champion Rank + $50 AUD Wynn Store Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Hesnilo, Oct 23, 2022.

Tags:
?

Is Nerfuria a furry kingdom?

1. Ner (No)

11.9%
  2. furry (Yes)

69.0%
  3. ia [Nia] (Maybe)

31.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shamelesspug123

Shamelesspug123 Skilled Adventurer

I'm relatively new to this game, so I haven't played much (still only ~lv 40) but I have made some friends and I have hung out with the friends I already had on here, although they have all liked it to varying degrees. I haven't really experienced much in this server, but it's an awesome server so I will definitely be playing it a lot more.

2. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Met a lot of friends and that's about it honestly. Nothing special.

3. BellDynJinn

BellDynJinn Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    i was recommended the server by a friend and have loved the time ive time ive spent on there. But the last 3 days (joined 3 days ago) have been fun.
    the map is epic and ive found it very easy to immerse myself into the gameplay as the items and equipment give it a sorta RuneScape vibe, which is a massive plus.

4. sunny_young

sunny_young Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    wynncraft is better than hyp skyblock lots more

5. Vaxture

Vaxture Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I have been playing wynncraft since 2020, and I'm absolutely shocked by how much dedication had been put towards it. I did 5 playthroughs as of now, and had fun all the way since the beginning.
    Also, I recently joined TAq, and already got into warring. Unlike other servers, wynn has more connectivity between players to players, and players to the staff team. I would like to have a free rank :)

6. WinZZed

WinZZed Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I've been playing on wynn for a year and few months, was having a blast so far. Also met nice people here =)

7. Kremit

Kremit Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    It is really cool to see people giving back to a community that has been here for so long. I love this community, there are some older players who have been playing for years and there is still new players and amazing updates to this day. It still feels very close knit and niche and I love it. It has furry in the name too

8. Icefighter990

Icefighter990 Newbie Adventurer

It is great to know that people still enjoy this server for many years. I just started playing Wynncraft and have been having a great time enjoying the server.

9. namestolen11time

namestolen11time my name was stolen 11 times also how change avatar VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I started Wynn in May 2021 and it definitely changed me a lot. Despite being a Minecraft server I was able to meet lots of players, some which became my friends. Generally the wynn community can be really supportive (excluding the wynn main discord lol) and I’ve seen people help each other out of irl situations.

Yeah wynn definitely shaped my life from the day I logged on…

10. yrry

yrry Just ehh... CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have genuinely no clue how I started wynncraft but since I started I've just had some of the most fun ever playing video games and created friendships that lasted 5+ years, overall it's just been a fun game to play and get myself addicted to lootrunning.

11. RaidKeeper

RaidKeeper FFA Enjoyer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Balls

12. Mole

Mole Novice Souvenir Collector HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynncraft has done a lot for me over the past 4 years I’ve been playing, so I won’t describe everything, but on the very surface level, it’s basically what got me into actually using twitch because I used to more frequently watch wynn streamers to give support. I don’t do that as much as I did in the past, but I still like to check up on new players on twitch every so often. Wynncraft has done two other things for me that are noteworthy. The first is that I’ve made so many friends on wynn, and I’m so happy I can talk to them whenever I feel like it, and they can do the same with me. The other thing it did for me, was show me that people drift apart. Ok now stop, I know people drift apart in real life, and I know the same is true in video games. But the thing is, Wynncraft has been the first memorable game where I’ve been on it long enough to make friends, and lose a lot of them too. I’ve played on other servers before, but the good friends I made there are still friends with me 5-6 years later, so I never had this experience til I started playing wynn. There are so many people I once knew, but they are so distant from me that sometimes I can barely recall what I did with them. It’s weird that it’s Wynncraft that has shown me this experience, but looking back over my time online, Wynncraft has been THE notable game where I’ve had to do this. And that’s ok, because it taught me that I can wonder the question of, “What if I was still friends with them?” But realize I should never let that take hold of me from what I have now.

Beanie Boi likes this.
  13. PlasmaWarrior

PlasmaWarrior Fishomancer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynncraft has shown me how far you're really able to push vanilla Minecraft and I've been really impressed and intrigued by it ever since I found out about it. It's lots of fun to play on, exploring the world and doing everything it has to offer. Honestly it's one of the main reasons I still play Minecraft.

14. dreamer101

dreamer101 Luto Aquarum enjoyer HERO

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft is ever-evolving. It's been quite fun watching the game grow from just one provence to what it is today.

15. TotalTelemetry

TotalTelemetry Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    It's great to see someone from the community giving back!

Good Luck to all who enter!

16. TootsChimken

TootsChimken Bird Enjoyer HERO

Minecraft:
    I've been playing Wynncraft for a year, even though it feels like not that long ago. Wynncraft got me into the concept of art and storytelling, most of the things I create came to be because of Wynncraft! I absolutely adore the story, the world, the community, and everything else about it! Thank you Wynncraft!

17. Emhan

Emhan Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    kalkapat changed this server!

18. iamcool1234

iamcool1234 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft served as a side hobby for me during the years of quarantine, and at the same time, really set the expectations for what a minecraft server could do. The best part was, of course, how mostly kind the community was at the time, and it really changed how I view other communities. Great game, coolio game.

19. DungeonBee

DungeonBee Hunter of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynncraft was (and still is) my guilty pleasure of a game. I got to hide away and just spend some time doing quests and having fun. It was never competitive or grindy but just a way to relax. Now I’ve gotten a bit more serious with the game but I still look fondly back on those memories.

20. Ankarin

Ankarin Wise Mystical Tree CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynncraft is the reason I am in many communities today, and has quite literally shaped by social life on discord and I have met so many new friends. Even if I don’t love the game as much as I did I will always love it for putting me where I am today, and changing my… emotional support capabilities.
    Along with that, if I do win this, give champion rank to someone else. :) I will happily take the second place prize

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.