Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Champion Rank + $50 AUD Wynn Store Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Hesnilo, Oct 23, 2022.

Tags:
?

Is Nerfuria a furry kingdom?

1. Ner (No)

11.9%
  2. furry (Yes)

69.0%
  3. ia [Nia] (Maybe)

31.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TroyLord

TroyLord Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft was the first MMO RPG I have ever played. I really enjoyed playing Minecraft, but SMPs and PvP Servers were not what I was really enjoying. One year ago one of my friends introduced me to Wynncraft. He hadn't played a lot, he only had one character level 40. After I discovered Wynncraft we both got our Characters to level 105 and we introduced a few other friends to play with us. They are not as active as we are but we have a lot of fun together. I also really like the variety of quests there are.
    PS: My Minecraft Username is LordTroy

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
  2. Kokoganteng

Kokoganteng Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Funny thing i just made a forum account after 2 years of playing haha...Well my story hmm.. For some reason, i really love wynncraft. I've been playing a lot of games since I was little but i never got bored with this game. Honestly im a very hot headed guy so i'll get mad and frustated easily while playing games such as fps and moba. So I always act wynncraft as my "therapist" where i can chill after a long day, after a crappy exams, after social conflicts, after anything. May the world end but i would like to enjoy wynncraft till my death bed. For i hope wynncraft will stay pristine!

3. ALEO

ALEO Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    i first discovered wynn during 2020 through a random vid i found back then about it, i never really think too much about it until like several months later, when i discovered a mojang account gen(yes i didnt have one back then), i tried to play hypixel but immediately got banned(how surprising) , then i remembered wynncraft exists, so i joined the server for the first time, and WOW it was beautiful, i couldnt believe this was made in vanilla mc, tho the account got deleted because well... it's from a auto generated website, later on i got a 100% real account but then get deleted due to migration in 2022, luckily a friend i made during that time on wynn was able to buy me one(ty lunarlegs idk his forum account) and play on it til this day.in conclusion, wynn is cool, i have made many friends on it (ign: GuyCalledAleo)

4. Hesnilo

Hesnilo A 5am coffee ☕ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sure, but you'll have to mention their forum account name and tag them in your initial response else the entry will not be valid

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022
  5. Speckeck

Speckeck Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I think wynncraft is the most impressive thing done in minecraft. The quests with all the cutscenes are incredible.

6. pizzaacat

pizzaacat that one dumbass VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    obv we are

Hesnilo likes this.
  7. Hevgen

Hevgen Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft wasn't as lifechanging for me as it seems to be for everyone else. I was searching for popular servers like hypixel and stumbled upon this thing. I though that it was fascinating what can be done using vanilla minecraft and a few plugins. I've been playing for some time here and still think the same thing about this server. I played here with some friends, sadly they aren't playing minecraft anymore so I'm pretty much alone here. Still nice coming back from time to time.

8. Etherweaver

Etherweaver Overseer of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I first heard about Wynncraft from, surprisingly, the Hypixel Skyblock forums. While the server went down, I tried it out for the first time and was thoroughly impressed. After a month or two, I came back to the server and got my first class, a mage, to level 103, as well as buying my first mythic, Fatal. After quitting Skyblock, I was fully dedicated, leveling my mage to 105 and buying a Singularity, which I still use today. Now, months later, I have three maxed classes all with mythics and still plan to level three more.

9. MetaBeam

MetaBeam Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    MetaBeam ._. (Idk what to write here lmao)

Hesnilo likes this.
  10. Uniimog

Uniimog lutho indeed HERO

Minecraft:
    Yes you are definitely correct.

11. Osmierks

Osmierks Travelled Adventurer

hggggggg deez

12. SpellSpammer

SpellSpammer marked should mark the back of an enemy VIP

Minecraft:
    since when did i become a furry

13. Mardeknius

Mardeknius Architect of the Realm Item Team HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I joined the server a couple years back (actually, right about when the pandemic started iirc). More than anything, the community has shaped my experience, and wow, what a community.
    You guys are awesome.
    Keep at it!

14. Smallersnail

Smallersnail Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    As a Nerfurian I can confirm that there is a surprising amount of furries here! (the non-furries are being held captive, please send help)

15. 1ion

1ion Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    2017 - Joined my first guild AKA Western Sailors
    2018/2019 - Joined BRIS. Started lootrunning.
    2020 - Left BRIS for Nia. Still 0 mythics.
    2020/2021 - Left Nia for TAq. I <3 WeaponMerchant. It was more fun as I started to find and get mythics. Left to focus irl.
    2022 - Joined Nia again cos why not. Not fun since I only found a Dawnbreak so far.

16. Noobly

Noobly Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    wynncraft made me gay
    thats all, thanks for listening

Hesnilo likes this.
  17. BigBenck

BigBenck Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    i first joined the server a few months ago from a random youtube video, i was quite sceptical at first since i never was a big mmo fan but ive met so many nice pply and rlly grown to love this server

18. itay_

itay_ Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    because of Wynn I met a lot of really nice people that are a lot of fun to play with... Also tbh idk what I would do in my free time without Wynn

19. t2fakind

t2fakind Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    been playing for relatively short (compared to others on here at least), but wynncraft to me has really served as an inspiration for game development and writing, pushing the boundaries of what's possible in mc gameplay and storytelling-wise

20. Nitrogen7

Nitrogen7 Yee CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Damn already 9years Im not even close with my small 2years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.