Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Champion Rank + $50 AUD Wynn Store Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Hesnilo, Oct 23, 2022.

Tags:
?

Is Nerfuria a furry kingdom?

1. Ner (No)

11.9%
  2. furry (Yes)

69.0%
  3. ia [Nia] (Maybe)

31.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wongsaya Sirirat

Wongsaya Sirirat Spring user VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynncraft help me improve my English skill, their quests is enjayable.
    ps. my id name is meowTOW

2. zolavie

zolavie Newbie Adventurer

I have played Wynncraft off and on for years but it's genuinely the only MMORPG I'm enjoying right now, Minecraft or not. I only recently came back to it but I have no regrets.

3. Shabcarb

Shabcarb Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I've been playing since 2013. It's crazy to think of playing on some server for 9 years, but it feels good to have seen it grow.

4. Flaming!

Flaming! *Insert a Creative Title Here* VIP

Minecraft:
    When I first stumbled upon Wynn, I was extremely burned out from Minecraft. Though, I rapidly realised that I had fun from playing Wynn. To my surprise, the fun didn't stop even after level 105. From there, I met many new people from Nia, the secret furry society, which made my experience even better.
    Furthermore, I thikk that the Wynn community is much better compared to some other communities that I've been in, and I certainly enjoy surfing the forums at 3 am.

PS: Nerfuria is definitely a facade for the greatest furry organization to ever take shape. According to some of my inside sources, they illegally are creating a furry plague to unleash upon to world that'll turn everybody into furries!

5. Gamegus69

Gamegus69 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I love this game. You can say it shaped my life but it more like addicted me. No matter how many times I play, it never gets old :D

6. Mujtaba

Mujtaba IceCream

Minecraft:
    IDK kinda made me stop shrugs

Really tho it was something I really wanted because I was bored extremely bored and it helped me with that especially during the lockdown I got to know about wynn and when I joined it the first time it was a great decision it actually made me think instead of just going around doing nothing

Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
  7. czad

czad Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wynn made my quit hypixel skyblock which to this day was one of the best things that could have happened to me

8. LuluTheTsunami

LuluTheTsunami Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft was the first MMORPG server I ever played. I really like this game genre, so I have been with Wynncraft for a long time. Ever since I was overwhelmed by the enormity of a Minecraft server, I've really been fascinated by wynn until now.

9. Mik0w0

Mik0w0 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I have been playing this game before the resource packs were implemented into this server. I've quit the game for a few years now and decided to come back to see what has changed since then. WOW! was the first thing that came into mind. Great job to the devs that has tweaked the game and added several many unique mechanics and resource packs. For example, crafting wasn't really a thing back then. Really love to see the game again!

10. Hansel

Hansel A Traveler HERO

Minecraft:
    Ima start to think too at this point

11. Unwichtxg

Unwichtxg Newbie Adventurer

I am new to this server, but I am already enjoying the experience already a lot.

12. Semsam

Semsam Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I never got to finish the game (for me finishing the game is level 106) but im on the grind again ant this thime ill be done. Also its just a really pretty game i love coming back too.

13. penguinllama517

penguinllama517 Newbie Adventurer

that's really nice, I love wynncraft because I always wanted to play a game with quests and dungeons and such, but my pc can't handle most of the heavier ones. and I love Minecraft so Wynncraft is perfect.

14. AutoSteal

AutoSteal Skilled Adventurer

Wynn is a place to relax

15. Pumpkinn

Pumpkinn Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft is an experience that I cannot describe. From the community to just the gameplay is amazing.

I love the quests, they are so engaging with AMAZING gameplay with unqiue stories and challenges. Which the lore in wynn is something else. It is so special and intriguing. It has so many great details and still so many mysteries. From the early-game corruption, which evolves to the decay and then dern itself. Even the small parts like the orc's and corkus.

The community is so amazing with guilds being so amazing especially terralune (a shoutout). And now with spellbound the entire game has become SO much more fluid in gameplay. Before just 5 classes, with gear depending if your more tankier or dps or spells. Now I feel that playing wynn could never get boring. With 3 archetypes just make it so amazing. I feel early and late game, spellbound makes the entire game just so much funner.

I love Wynncraft and I don't think I'd ever get bored. There are so many details in everything just. I LOVE WYNN

16. huGGe

huGGe Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Wynn has made me and my friend connected and helped me get a really good friend back again which has shaped my life quite a lot.

17. chaosdigger656

chaosdigger656 Da Chaos Digger! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I first joined Wynncraft after seeing a friend play it, I quit at around level 30 though. A few years later I started a thorough playthrough with said friend and a few others, wich was a lot of fun!

18. cavangcute

cavangcute Skilled Adventurer

I've been playing Wynncraft for only 2 months. So far, I met so many kind players that distributed in helping me to finish the quests. I really love the community. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love Wynncraft so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. Hardly ever could I get tired from playing Wynncraft.

19. Mayyheam

Mayyheam Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I have been playing wynncraft for a while, but just joined the forums a month ago. Wynncraft is the best server and has and will shape my life. The community is awesome. I have always wanted a rank, but can’t get one.

20. Aleksi Oksanen

Aleksi Oksanen Well-Known Adventurer

I was invited to jon my friends on Wynncraft over 8 years ago, haha time flies. Used to play a lot back then and now for the past 2 years I've been really enjoying my time on Wynn, although I've been serving in the military the past year so I hav'nt had much time to spare on the server during 2022 unfortunately. Still after 8 years we still play with the same 2-4 friends. Back then the server was a lot different though and I only lerant how to properly play couple years ago. Got myself a VIP rank about a year ago to get some more trade market slots. The thing for me on Wynncraft I love the most is lootrunning and the gamble of getting some really good ID rolls on items. BAck in the day I used to play on such a bad pc that really any other game than Minecraft didnät work. Thinking back though, I think it was a good thing since then I might have not been able to discover this server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.