Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event The Grand Ocean Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by _GoldenShadow, Oct 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _GoldenShadow

_GoldenShadow Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dear Reader, please read this carefully as in this post, I will guide you through my adventures around the ocean and the terrible truths I discovered.

My adventure started when I was traveling around ocean admiring the new builds made for 2.o when something stuck out to me. On two separate sides of the ocean I had found two structures that looked almost identical.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Coords: -1367 -4228 || -1681 -1951)

As you can clearly see these rocks are very similar but also not copy pastes. They are also unique enough in their design that it is impossible that these rocks are just similar by accident!
    The next thing I noticed about the rocks is that they seem to be pointing somewhere so, as any sane person would do, I pulled up a wynn map and started drawing lines...

[​IMG]

From these two simple lines I concluded an obvious truth:
    There is something west of Corkus!

Now you might be thinking that this seems a little far fetched and I understand that, I also doubted but then I found something insane! I found irrefutable proof that people of wynn new about these sign and also tried to find out what is behind the mountains!
    To find this proof I followed the line you can see above and I found something very interesting, I found a dig site:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Coords: -2233 -3338)

This camp is directly on the line which proves that people tried to dig towards whatever is hidden behind the mountain range.

Now of course this still is not absolute proof that there is something west of Corkus but don't worry, I have more proof... so much more proof...

In my quest to find more evidence I decided to go on a grand trip around the ocean. So I go into my trusty boat and started rowing...

During the trip I passes one of the mysterious ocean outposts and suddenly it clicked:

They are connected!!!

So I immediately opened my map back up and started drawing lines between all the ocean outposts:

[​IMG]

As can clearly see from this image, the ocean outposts are aligned in an ARROW and its pointing past Corkus!!!!
    Upon this revelation I decided that I needed to share my discoveries with someone so I went to my good friend the See Skipper Captain and he told me that he suspects that the ocean outposts were built by Corkians. This would of course suggest that the arrow is pointing towards Corkus and not behind it but I think that the See Skipper Captain was a little drunk when he told me this and therefore kind of wrong. I am of this opinion because he also told me that the ocean outposts are so old that no one remembers what they are for.
    This means that it can't have been the Corkians because they only arrived on Corkus in 650 AP which isn't that long ago. If we assume that the outposts where built by inhabitants of Corkus ages ago then the only possibility is that they were built by the Avos!!

Now we know that the Avos can't have built the ocean outposts to point towards Corkus because they don't like foreigners on their island. That means that the Avos built these ocean outposts to point beyond Corkus! This is further supported by the fact that the Avos have an outpost right under the digsite mentioned above!!!

[​IMG]
    (Coords: -2193 -3183)

After considering all this for a while I noticed something about the arrow I had drawn on my map. The arrow was kind of wonky and it looked like a part was missing. To find where the last outpost would have to be to complete the arrow fully i drew a line directly down from the highest outpost and drew the lower arrow line further:

[​IMG]

This revealed the next step to solving this puzzle: Bremminglar is in on the conspiracy!!!

Now this seemed a little far fetched even for me at first but then I remembered a man I had met during my travels around the ocean: West of Corkus, in the Mountains there lives a traveling battle monk who, as you can see from his skin, is from Bremminglar! Around where he lives there are also a lot of wild cats which is very suspicious because there are also a lot of wild ocelots near Bremminglar.

This means that Bremminglar knows that there is something west of Corkus and they sent their strongest warrior to find out what it is!

[​IMG]
    (Coords: -2200 -2695)
    [​IMG]

Now as we all know Bremminglar loves potatoes. This means that potatoes are somehow relevant the the Grand Ocean Conspiracy and do you know who is also obsessed by potatoes?
    Yes that's right: Item Identifiers!

This means that Item Identifiers are also aware that there is something west of Corkus and this theory is strengthened by that fact that drawing a line between the ocean outpost closest to Corkus and Potato Island make a perfect line to complete the arrow!

[​IMG]

This is where I hit a road block for a while and could not find any more clues until i stubbled upon the most obvious of them all. Right between the first two line I drew on the ocean border there is a ritual site. Excited I traveled there not knowing the revelations waiting there for me...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Coords: -2117 -2906)

After venturing down into the depths of the cave I found something that made me stop and think.

[​IMG]

On this shrine I saw something I had seen before: Swamp Nightmare heads!!

These heads belong to a mob that was found in the swamp section of Yahya Bot!

[​IMG]

This proves that Yahya and his brothers are somehow involved in the Grand Ocean Conspiracy!

Once I realised this I looked around the cave some more and I found proof Nohno and Yahya were in this cave! There are lot of mushrooms around the cave which proves that Yayha was in the cave and at the bottom of the cave there is a kind of grave where I found some seeds on the floor next to it! This means the Nohno buried Cluckles here and dropped a seed while doing it.

[​IMG]

To bring this all together I went back to the rocks that started it all and discovered that the mages that lives near the rock have magical flames in the colours: Red, Yellow and Blue

[​IMG]

These are the colour of the three meteors in the ??? quest and this proves that all of this is connected!

To conclude:

There is a Grand Ocean Conspiracy afoot! Bremminglar, Yahya, Nohno, Mehme the Avos and the Item Identifiers are all in on it and yet we do not know what it is!!

THERE IS SOMETHING WEST OF CORKUS!!

2. Barled

Barled Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!

3. CuddlesTheBear

CuddlesTheBear Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Sanest TAq member

4. Kitsunewo

Kitsunewo Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    yeah Fruma is left of Corkus. thats where we come from south is a gate and the corkians are from fruma too

dint think the arrow is a clue maybe the othe pointy thins like next update is fruma

5. NecrowmancerLeam

NecrowmancerLeam Eye of Eternity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Later on in the conspiracy this turned completely insane IMO, but I do agree there is some wacky shit in the ocean, especially along that border.
    Also, the swamp creature heads are the head of the summoned troll or whatever that spawns there. Not necessarily the heads of swamp creatures.

luckeyLuuk and dwwzzh like this.
  6. _GoldenShadow

_GoldenShadow Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The summoned troll that spawns there has a different head

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  7. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I know this is satire but that's just a cool rock feature we like to use

uuuuuuuuuuuuh and Smallersnail like this.
  8. Barled

Barled Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    maybe that is a cover up!

9. Samsam101

Samsam101 Star Walker GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    itemidentifierevil.PNG
    the item identifier is actually teaming up with bak'al everything is a lie

japhes, luckeyLuuk and MrYoghurt2004 like this.
  10. TheAckening

TheAckening Local YIMBY

I have read many aneurism inducing conspiracy theory posts, but this one has caused unusual amounts of brain rot. Great post!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
  11. Bilbo_Zwagginz

Bilbo_Zwagginz Change house of twain quest.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So uhm, by the way wynn grass is a reference to real life (where the sun that you dont like is), i recommend touching this real life grass

12. cheesetrap

cheesetrap Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    real

japhes likes this.
  13. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    Creators of Lion King in Minecraft create Lion King rock formation in Minecraft

[​IMG]

14. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  15. Lex!

Lex! :] CT Manager QA GM CMD CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    what on earth

16. Crokee

Crokee Nudist poking eyes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is some good fucking crack. Can I get some more please? I need it to stay sane.

17. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    my thoughts exactly

18. Alphatox

Alphatox F CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    this man is onto something

19. Erebuis

Erebuis Defiled Cave Enjoyer :3 (-580, 27, -580) VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No he's on something (very possibly some High tier Good quality crack)

hmtn, luckeyLuuk and dwwzzh like this.
  20. Ava Cart

Ava Cart If you don't like Ava you die CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    sus
    10char

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.