Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Build please review my builds

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by turtletop, Oct 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turtletop

turtletop Well-Known Adventurer Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    hello please review my builds and give harsh feedback and what to add thank

by the title of the portfolio i guess you could tell what im trying to do

https://imgur.com/a/SAu8aEb

and yes i know that i need some voxel + worldedit things

Velsid and Zitrine like this.
  2. shacers

shacers no longer replying VIP+

Minecraft:
    most are amazing! the more lower pictures seem a little bit... uh bland? not vibrant? i guess i may be too used to seeing things through the wynncraft pack but all of the blocks just look weird lol

so maybe its just the texture but i would recommend making a bit more detail to your houses, and also THATS A LOT OF CRAFTING TABLES

turtletop likes this.
  3. Zitrine

Zitrine Lore-kun CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    You definitely have the basics down, you just need to figure out what makes your builds yours. Right now some of the builds looks a little generic, what you need to find is your personal touch to the builds. :)

As Shacers says more detailing would be nice, and more colouring. On your current project it'd be nice to have some colour in both the sandstone and the red sandstone house to make them pop more. The details are there but since they're the same colour they blend in. More texturing could be used as well. I really like the texturing of the floor at the blacksmith and the archery range. As for the archery range, is there something you can add there? Don't be afraid to experiment with armour stands. You could put a bow up against the fencing, etcetera.

turtletop likes this.
  4. AlanGreyson

AlanGreyson WynnArtist VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Every build is good. The design is very original and it has similar build style from Wynncraft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.