Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What is your favorite class and why?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by TheVenomDoge, Sep 21, 2022.

?

What's your favorite class?

1. Archer

37.0%
  2. Mage

11.1%
  3. Shaman

29.6%
  4. Assassin

22.2%
  5. Warrior

18.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheVenomDoge

TheVenomDoge Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    What class is you favorite and you would most recommend for others to play?

2. Jack303_

Jack303_ Cataclysm enthusiast

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Honestly assassin is still my favorite (but kinda not recommended) to play class

3. TheVenomDoge

Minecraft:
    why do you think it is a "bad" class? also pls vote

Acolyte: Acolyte is a great support archetype giving you and you allies a 20% damage boost while inside your totem and your aura(s) healing you and your teamates for 15% of you health (per aura) plus the rebound pushing it to 30%! Acolyte while worse on its own it is still a very viable archetype for solo gameplay with surprisingly above average sustain despite while being in your totem it draining 2% of your health per second and a decently damage amount (although the lowest out of the shaman archetypes in my opinion). Overall a very solid archetype and is a great archetype to play in a team.

Ritualist: Ritualist is a great archetype to play solo because of its ability to give you major buffs (i.e extra damage). While it is good in teams because of its high damage it is a more solo oriented archetype. Ritualist allows for many nice mobility options and well as different playstyles. Overall a very solid archetype and is a great archetype to play solo.

Summoner: Summoner is a great archetype in general with nice healing for yourself and for your team summoner's survivability is quite average. In my opinion summoner as the highest damage potential out of all the shaman archetypes. Summoner is not team focused nor is it solo focused but a mix of both. While summoner has great damage it shines more in boss fights becuase you can focus all your summon's damage on the boss. Overall a very solid archetype and is great in both solo and team gameplay.

Final notes: Take all of this with a grain of salt because like all people I am biased towards an archetype (Acolyte). While I tried to make this as fair as possible it is likely that I might have made summoner look like the best archetype. Summoner is has a very passive playstyle (in my opinion). What do I mean by this? Well, summoner's main gimmick is it's summons (duh) so you don't do much work resulting in a more laid back playstyle this isn't bad or good but I do think it is worth mentioning. All of them feel very equal in my opinion and while I have played ritualist the least so I can't write much about it all of them are very good in their own ways.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
  4. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I like shaman, but if someone decides to attempt HIC, then I suggest Paladin. It literally counters random death bugs.

BrokenRealities likes this.
  5. AtchTheMan

AtchTheMan (Not) Proffesional Wynncrafter™️ VIP

Minecraft:
    Archer, mainly because I started my first archer class like 8 years ago and haven’t bothered to get any other classes to a high level. Idk enough about the classes to recommend any, but according to a lot of the forum posts I’ve seen archer is like one of the worst ones to start off using soooooo…

6. Jack303_

Jack303_ Cataclysm enthusiast

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well in my opinion assassin was strong in 1.20 because of the spin attack and vanish, but i didn't thought about it being the bad and worse classs because the change in 2.0. but for me the only think that could make that class still playable besides acrobat spell spam is Tstack and yet Tstack wtih shadestepper + trickster combo is quiet good although a bit glassy

7. PanmureMod70

PanmureMod70 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Actually my favourite is Mage and Assassin
    Mage deal a good damage but without pots, it is kinda hard
    Assassin is very good at dealing damage, but it was hell because I can't afford pots

8. TheVenomDoge

Minecraft:
    ty everyone

9. shacers

shacers no longer replying VIP+

Minecraft:
    can you do multi vote because mage, assassin and shaman are all extremely fun

10. TheVenomDoge

Minecraft:
    ok but I will do only 2

shacers likes this.
  11. shacers

shacers no longer replying VIP+

Minecraft:
    uh i cant add a vote lol

12. TheVenomDoge

Minecraft:
    oh ima fix that

13. GetDuckedOn

GetDuckedOn Newbie Adventurer

Warrior is pretty fun since I like being tanky

14. toetoe

toetoe Travelled Adventurer

I've played mage but it literally does no damage with light blender and takes so long to kill boss.
    I tried archer and its so much better due to the much higher dmg output which is more fun

15. Da Homeboi

Da Homeboi maybe tell me if somethings wrong with the wiki HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Archer and/or Mage (currently doing an assassin playthrough, haven't done warrior or shaman yet, so take this with a grain of salt).

The main reason for Mage is mainly because I like Mages in RPGs in general. The way Mages do stuff is much more interesting than hitting some random enemy with a sword and doing stuff the everyday way, and Mage's archetypes are also really cool too. My favorite is unironically Light Bender, it is the best archetype imo, and I will take that to my grave due to how cool it is to have a solo healer playstyle and how it is just fun in general to me. I actually don't find the playstyle too repetitive and I actually think it's very fun.

As for Archer, it's because it can deal damage and have great mobility. Grappling Hook alone is by far at least a third of why I love Archer, it's just so fun to grapple on to things and swing around like you're spiderman. Boltslinger is also a really well-designed archetype with Guardian Angels and other things like Frenzy, rewarding high risk playstyles.

So yeah that's my 2 cents.

16. TheVenomDoge

Minecraft:
    thanks for all the ideas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.