Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

What is your favorite archetype and why?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by TheVenomDoge, Sep 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheVenomDoge

TheVenomDoge Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I am trying to decide what class I want to play and the best way to find out (in my opinion) is to see what each archetype is like. I have a lvl 32 warrior and a lvl 89 shaman and while I like both of them I would like to find another class as well. (I am not adding a poll because I wont be able to understand why)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
  2. Magicmakerman

Magicmakerman Moderator Staff Member Moderator CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My favorite archetype for Shaman and Warrior are:
    Warrior: Fallen
    I love ridiculous damage and being able to heal to full just from killing a few guys
    Shaman: Acolyte
    I use a combination of acolyte and ritualist, but acolyte is definetly my favorite of the 2 because i like the animations and the gameplay

3. TheVenomDoge

Minecraft:
    yeah also don't limit your answers just to the classes I have.

4. shacers

shacers no longer replying VIP+

Minecraft:
    Assassin
    if you're fine with getting carpal tunnel i would suggest the insanely fun acrobat, but if youd rather not then shadestepper is also really fun, acro lets you fly and deal passive dps with jasmine bloom and constantly stay in the air dodging attacks, shade lets you sneak up on the target after hitting them with smoke bombs to deal insane damage with sastujin and backstab

Mage
    so arcanist is quite funny with arcane transfer replacing heal and spamming bombs, unfortunately it is quite weak and dies quickly. A far better alternative, which is also extremely fun is riftbender (lightbender + riftwalker), its a cross between the two using windsweeper and breathless to build damage and ophanium to deal it, you also have plenty of survivability with heal.

5. Namakobushi

Namakobushi Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Archer:
    Trapper! It's fun and chaotic throwing traps everywhere. So many explosions!

Warrior:
    They're all kinda just . . . meh to me. None of them are quite fun. Fallen Battle Monk is probably the most tolerable.

Mage:
    Probably Light Bender for me. I hate mage and Light Bender feels the least like 1.20 Mage because no meteor! Yay! I haven't tried Arcanist but it might solve my problem by the meteor projectile coming from the player, also it removes heal and instead makes spells spammable.
    Riftwalker has s lot of speed.
    If I didn't hate Mage so much then I'd most likely say they're all fun but they have fundamental issues that impairs my ability to have fun with it.

Shaman:
    Ritualist. I need not say more.
    But I will!
    Very fun and fluid gameplay. Many playstyles mixed in to one. It has something for every situation and has a lot of utility to it. Damage with Lunatic. Tanking with Fanatic. Unrivaled mobility with Coward!
    It has access to rebound and totem regeneration.

Assassin:
    Acrobat.
    So much mobility and a lot of clicking. It's just really unique and fun and I can't stop playing it. Shadestepper is boring old 1.20 Assassin and it's just not fun. Trickster is a slog of a tank to play, despite looking interesting at first glance.

BrokenRealities likes this.
  6. TheVenomDoge

Minecraft:
    Thanks! I am looking forward to play acrobat

Earthbrine likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.