Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Assassin/Ninja Nirvana EWF Spellspam Trickster

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by DarkYou, Sep 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkYou

DarkYou Average Nirvana Enjoyer HERO

Minecraft:
    For anyone interested, I built a Nirvana Spellspam Trickster with EWF and decent HP sustain:
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...-Y1g10009I10009I010009I1004fIzz++++---UJxHS40
    Basically, it heavily utilizes clones to become very powerful. Not using clones in turn results in heavily degraded power. So far I played LI and EO with it and had a lot of fun. Concerning Raids, it needs more testing.

Some tips:
    • Always make sure at least some clones are active. If not, sit back and wait or use sandbagging to reduce the cooldown of Mirror Image.
    • Do not overuse vanish, it will prevent your 2K HPR and Mana Regen from working!
    • Remember to constantly use all trickster spells like Sandbagging, Clones and Delirious Gas to unlock the build's full potential.
    • If the build lags your PC too much, install Optifine, go to Video Settings -> Animations and turn off Redstone and Smoke animations.
    If you have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know!

2. IamCSK

IamCSK Skilled Adventurer

Any item can replace to improve?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.