Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Assassin/Ninja Help Raid Viable Assassin Build (16le Budget)

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by OatMilk, Sep 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OatMilk

OatMilk Master condiment sachet thief VIP

Minecraft:
    Pretty much exactly the title i just needed some extra help for a trickster build and wanted to see your guys ideas

2. DarkYou

DarkYou Average Nirvana Enjoyer HERO

Minecraft:
    Well here is a basic and very laggy Trickster Spellspam Build:
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...-Y1g10009I10009I010009I1004fIzz++++---UJxHS40
    It has ~60K base EHP, ~5.5K EHPR, ~1K ELS
    It's a semi-tank build so damage is rather mediocre, I would recommend to bring some Archers with you.
    Ability tree wise it's just a straight maxed Trickster layout.

Don't stay in Vanish for an unnecessarily large amount of time, you can't regen Mana or Health while it is active.

For maxmimum Defense, you can summon 6 clones by using vanish, which in theory increase your EHP to 300K and your EHPR to 30K (:tearsofjoy::sunglasses:) but decrease your single-target damage to below 10K per multihit. Casting a smoke bomb into yourself will make the Damage acceptable again thanks to Delirious Gas, this way CC damage can even be somewhat nice.

For maximum single-target DPS, make your clones disapper by switching away from your weapon and activate smoke bomb. Again, make sure you stand inside your own smoke bomb so you get the delirious gas & lure DPS boost.

If used correctly this build has decent onehit protection.

I haven't done extensive testing yet, but Legendary Island seems to work mostly fine.
    (except Death Metal where I needed a few pots, that pesky guy exploits the build's thunder weakness big time)

Just back out of the fight when you get low and your HP will return quickly, with clones enabled your damage buffer should be pretty decent.

Oh, and should you ever get rich and posess a Nirvana, that can be swapped for the Sitis to make the build about 1.7X more powerful.

Happy lagging... Uhhhh of course I mean Trickery!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.