Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Render Blossom Haze model thing

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by TundraKitsune, Sep 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TundraKitsune

TundraKitsune What the heck am I doing HERO

Minecraft:
    oh hi there wow i exist that's a shock
    anyway
    Recently I've been thinking, "wow, those weapon skin model things that people have made are super cool, I want to do that too!"
    I decided to make a Blossom Haze model inspired by GreenTheMeme's pixel sprite shown in this thread, since I think it's pretty

Anyway, that's probably enough rambling on my part, so here's the part we've all been waiting for!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

yes i did in fact put air swirls on an earth weapon because i thought it looked pretty this is my model and i can do whatever i want with it

Since it's pretty much the first model I've made, it's probably not the most amazing thing ever produced, and I'm sure it can be improved in many ways, but I'm very happy with how it turned out regardless :D

As mentioned above, the model was inspired by Green's pixel sprite. I also referenced the Dynasty wand skin for the hilt
    Petals and flowers were textured by me, everything else was stolen from the Wynncraft texture pack

I would 110% make a resource pack, if I knew how to. should probably get to learning that

anyway, time to vanish into the void for hopefully less than a year and a half this time

2. BrokenRealities

BrokenRealities Undefined Variable

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Really cool, minor change I would make is make the air swirls green instead of blue for earth instead of air

3. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Great start. I hope to see more work from you sir :)

Don't forget to tell @GreenTheMeme

Hopesies likes this.
  4. GreenTheMeme

GreenTheMeme Doing damage pleases me sexually

Guild:
    Well done! The petals are very nicely made. The blade is a bit short tho.

5. TundraKitsune

TundraKitsune What the heck am I doing HERO

Minecraft:
    Made some changes based on feedback. Specifically, I made the large flower hilt thing smaller, the blade longer, and changed the air swirl colour
    I also made a flower swirl effect around the blade for some added flair!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Namakobushi and BrokenRealities like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.