Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Please Help me With Blazing Retribution Quest

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Katzah, Aug 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katzah

Katzah miku with a gun.

Minecraft:
    I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section (like if this belongs to bug reports instead), but I really need help. In this quest, you're supposed to go to an underground lake camp where you beat up this goblin and get an axe. You are then supposed to bring this detective the axe. I have done this part of the quest twice, but no matter what I do the detective will not take the axe, and instead will tell me to go to the underground lake camp. I've looked it up online and it told me to do /class, and my brother was also giving me advice about how to perhaps solve it, but nothing has worked. So yeah, help please.. ;-;

starx280 likes this.
  2. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You might've missed a quest stage trigger. What does your quest book say?

Endistic likes this.
  3. Katzah

Katzah miku with a gun.

Minecraft:
    Yeah, I think that’s the problem tbh. The trigger says that I have to go to the secret camp. When I enter the little hole in the secret camp I think it’s supposed to change to “Kill Greggr”.

4. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Then make sure to go through the whole camp so that you don't miss the trigger.

Katzah likes this.
  5. Katzah

Katzah miku with a gun.

Minecraft:
    Yeah, I looked at a YouTube video and realized I wasn’t doing it properly. I just did what they did and I finally got it to work. Tysm for your help, I really appreciate it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.