Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

✨\o/✨

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by FaeWyvern, Aug 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaeWyvern

FaeWyvern Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Howdy! Feel free to call me Fae or Wyvern; I'm a young adult (dey/dem pronouns) and have been a fan of Wynncraft since.... about 2015? I didn't have a PC that could run it for many years, so I just watched a lot of videos and imagined how cool it would be to play. Late last year I got a gaming laptop and started playing as an assassin, but I didn't vibe too well with the class and stopped playing before reaching level 20. I recently got re-hyped for WC during a Hermitcraft marathon, and now I'm back as an archer with no intention of leaving. This is my first time on the forums though, and I'm curious to see what the community's like!

I'm super interested in the lore of the world, so if y'all have some fun trivia or tips for a lv 42 player who hasn't left the province of Wynn yet, throw it at me! And while you're at it, maybe tell me your favorite location, item, or mob? I'm a pretty big fan of Tempo Town, myself! I spend a lot of time fishing and farming there.

Ellphant likes this.
  2. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy it here!

My advice is to just play through the game at your own pace. No need to rush to the highest level, the journey and quests you’ll do is the reward!

FaeWyvern likes this.
  3. Ellphant

Ellphant [they/them] stop and smell the flowers, won't you? HERO

Minecraft:
    Welcome, Fae! Enjoy your time here on the forums!

Like Fish said, I recommend not rushing to leveling up. I did on my first play-through and regret it (may or may not have just neglected all of almuj in favor of leveling up for nesaak’s area because I thought it looked cooler on the map). I hope you have an awesome time exploring, and best wishes for once you venture out of the province. :)

FaeWyvern likes this.
  4. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Welcome to Wynncraft, glad you are enjoying it!
    I would strongly advice you not to do professions, as they are really grindy and the result is not worth it (at least on first playthrough). Also, get lost! What I mean by this is that you should explore the world a lot, do not follow the paths.

Fun facts, hm... The Nether used to be possible to access through the Roots of Corruption, it was a pvp arena full of ancient ruins and lava.

Is it... is it possible? Is someone truly interested in the lore and the wiki?
    One joke aside, if you want the whole story spoiled to know more, we have a discord server dedicated just to lore and theories and people wanting to rework the whole lore! If you are interested, start a conversation with me and I will send you an invite!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.