Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild The Aquarium [TAq] Highest Lvl Guild #1 Lvl 120. Active warring/community Guild! Recruiting lvl 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by WeaponMerchant_, Jun 6, 2020.

1. TeaCookie

TeaCookie Stale for 2 years

Minecraft:
    In game name: > TeaCookie

Highest level class, including level: > Archer 98

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Daily

Time zone: > UTC - 8

What made you want to join us? > I really want motivation to play more wynn, and I think by participating in a guild I can do that.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > None

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I can do whatever you guys want me to do

What's your opinion on guild wars? > Sure

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > once I hit 105, xp, prof leveling mats, general help for anything I can do

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > Loot-running skills, friends

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > if the opportunity shows sure

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) >

2. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine emerald tier above LE when VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:

3. Sweet64

Sweet64 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Sweet64

Discord: Sweet#6929

Highest level class, including level: > Archer 93

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > At least an hour a day on weekdays, on weekends it depends, but definitely more

Time zone: > GMT+2

What made you want to join us? > I started playing wynncraft again after a long break when the wynncraft 2.0 trailer came out. So far I haven't really interacted with any wynn communities, and I want to change it! The fact that the guild's lvl is the highest is cool (more members to interact with yay). I just want to join a community, sometimes playing wynn feels lonely for me. And most importantly i like turtles.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > I've never been in a guild.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I am active, and I can help other members with the knowledge I have (although I think I will be the one asking questions, as I want to learn as much as I can from experienced players lol)

What's your opinion on guild wars? > Haven't tried them, but the cooperative aspect seems interesting, definitely will want to check them out!

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > time, part of my soul and a lil bit of charisma

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > learn a lot from you guys, i often have a lot of questions about many aspects of the game

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I think i would like to stay as a recruit

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > cool guild yes yes

4. BE_EM_OH

BE_EM_OH Your local neighborhood weeb HERO

Minecraft:
    In game name: BE_EM_OH

Highest level class, including level: Assassin, 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Mainly weekends I can play, and only ever rarely on weekdays.

Time zone: UTC-10

What made you want to join us? > Wanted to play with other people.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > IBT, left due to guild disbandment.

Why do you think we should accept you? > I'm a fairly old player from pre-Gavel era looking to get back into playing Wynn, especially with the new 2.0 update coming soon.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I wish to at least participate in them.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Helping out players with quests, farm raids, guild wars, etc.

What would you like to get out of TAq? > New people to meet and play with.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? > Not at the moment.

Anything else you'd like us to know? > No.

5. Kevdawg

Kevdawg Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: > kvdg

Highest level class, including level: > lvl 76 Archer

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > 5 hrs weekly

Time zone: > EST

What made you want to join us? > I've never been in a guild and wanted to try out the guild system and meet other wynncraft players.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > No.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I can be pretty active, and will level up quickly.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > Haven't been in one, but seems like a really good concept and I really like competition.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I can contribute my time and helping out players with quests.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I want to learn loot-running skills and also make friends.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I'd definitely want to try to do more and more within the guild.

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) >

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
  6. DungeonBee

DungeonBee Hunter of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In game name: > DungeonBee

Highest level class, including level: > Archer, 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > The bare minimum 1 hour a week but usually 5-8 hours a week

What made you want to join us? > The guild is chill and has the highest level which is kinda cool

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > Currently I am in [QBR] but it is kinda dead so I am more than ready to leave if I am accepted

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > If you put me on a task I will do it to the best of my ability.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I love them but my current guild doesn’t really have an attack team.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Wars, xp, and helping other players with quests

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I would like to get war knowledge and some friends

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I would love to climb ranks but not to high I’m not the best leader

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > Nothing

7. ShadowGrace_

ShadowGrace_ Skilled Adventurer

In game name: > Sikiss

Highest level class, including level: > Shaman 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > usually least 3-5+ hours a day

Time zone: > CET

What made you want to join us? > I've only heard good things of the guild, and want to be part of such a community

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > IBT, AVO - It was a few years ago and was lower level at the time so I got kicked from IBT, I left AVO because I took a longer break from Wynn due to personal reasons

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I've been playing on the server for about 5 years (with a few breaks of course) and I consider myself a good player, I'm also willing to help with wars and leveling classes

What's your opinion on guild wars? > Haven't had many chances to participate yet, but I like them

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Participating in Wars, along with helping members of the community

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I'd definitely like to get more War knowledge, but I also want to meet new people, who I can play on the server with

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Currently not, however may change in the future

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > I'm VIP+ and can cook minute rice in 57 seconds

8. Vovino

Vovino Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In game name: > pablo123pablo

Highest level class, including level: > Archer 104

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > 2-5 hours

What made you want to join us? > yall seemed cool

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > I don't remember, it was awhile ago the guild got disbanded

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I'm active and cool

What's your opinion on guild wars? > there cool ill do them

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > exp and wars

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > loot running skills ig

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > nah I don't really care about ranks

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > I lost all my money horse gambling and I'm re gaining all my net-worth back

9. Pengi_

Pengi_ Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: penqi_

Highest level class, including level: mage, 106

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? 5 hours on weekends, 3 on weekdays

Time zone: AEST

What made you want to join us? I was once in this guild and it was a very welcoming and fun comunity to be a part of. Doing wars, GXP grinding sessions were really fun

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? I am currently the cheif of a small inactive guild but i am active in wars, guild obj and other things. As i mentioned earlier I was a member of the TAq but i was kicked since i was inactive because I went on a two month holiday

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on I have a level 106 mage with a healer build that i can use in wars, I have a level 100 hunted shaman that will be helpful in GXP grinding among other things, I also have a class that I am currently grinding professions, soon enough I will provide other guild members with high quality crafted items

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I find guild warring really fun as it had group involvment.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I will contribute to wars, doing my guild objective every week, high quality crafted items, and lots of GXP

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) Being in this guild I will get lots of fun in warring, knowledge of lootrunning and using the srolls in the guildbank

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) I would especially being able to start wars as I am in AEST timezone and the guild is not that active during that time period

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional)

10. KatsuruKana

KatsuruKana Skilled Adventurer

Highest level class, including level: > Warrior, level 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > around 2 hours on weekdays and 5 hours on weekends

Time zone: > AEST

What made you want to join us? > I want to be in a better guild

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > I was in TAq before but my friends wanted to start A guild but they stopped playing wynncraft.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I am active and love to do lots of wars, I can grind xp and I am reasonably good

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I love them and will do them lots!

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Lots of warring, always doing my guild objective and I am quite active

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I would like to do wars and would love to learn more about loot-running and more!

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I would enjoy getting higher; being able to initiate wars (when i was in the guild before the weren't many wars when i was online) and overall contributing to the guild!

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > Not really

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
  11. Eacku

Eacku Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Discord: Mondays#9389

In game name: Eacku

Highest level class, including level: Assassin 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? I will devote as much time as possible to playing Wynn and this guild. However, if I were to say a specific amount of time, I would put in 2-3 hours a day.

Time zone: GMT-10

What made you want to join us? After a long break from not playing Wynncraft and getting excited about seeing the new trailer for Wynncraft 2.0, I wanted to get back into Wynncraft again. However, this time I wanted to join a community and interact with new people, and seeing that your guild is the highest level, there are a lot of new people to meet.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? I do not have any previous guild affiliations.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I am always active, willing to participate, and prepared to contribute anything to the guild.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I have not been in any guild wars, but I am quite interested in participating in them. I am willing to learn and take part in it if I am needed.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I will contribute time into the guild, whether that is farming raids or participating in guild wars.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I would like to get the feeling of being part of a larger community and interacting with new people.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > At the moment, all I want is to be part of the guild and I have no interest in climbing the ranks.

Anything else you'd like us to know? No.

12. adrianjch

adrianjch Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: adrianjch

Discord: Ikunobu#6779

Highest level class, including level: archer 106

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? Probably an average of at least a couple of hours every day, likely to be much more if I'm bored.

Time zone: CET (Spain)

What made you want to join us? Looks like an ambitious guild with great people with so much experience in Wynncraft.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? Joined RedLotus for a friend. Stopped playing for some time to focus on university and said person is not in the guild anymore and the guild looks quite inactive.

Why do you think we should accept you? I love farming and can mentally survive to repeat the same tasks for hours of gameplay. Would love to help to keep increasing the guild XP. I made over 300M guild xp for RedLotus and most of it was made in only one double XP week IIRC. (can be checked in wynndata, can't send link)

What's your opinion on guild wars? Never got the chance to try them out, but probably I'm not skilled enough to not get instakilled on them. I'm willing to learn how to properly fight on them and get good gear for that when I can.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? My time and good vibes. As mentioned previously I would love to participate to keep increasing the guild XP level.

What would you like to get out of TAq? More knowledge about Wynncraft specially when talking about leveling/farming (minmaxing builds, perfect group spots, etc). Also would be nice to make friends.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? I don't think I'm interested on that, at least for now. I think I'm good just staying as a recruit, even tho I don't know if I might change my mind later on.

Anything else you'd like us to know? I haven't spent much time in the game yet, I used to play about a year ago. Now I'm back to here as I'm already done with university and I'm willing to learn everything again as it looks like some stuff has changed since then (I'm also aware there's a big update coming soon).

Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
  13. hirowastaken

hirowastaken Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: hirowastaken
    Highest level class, including level: Warrior, Total Level:653, Combat Level:105
    How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? Everyday, 4-5 hours on average.
    Time zone: Japan Standard Time(GMT+9)
    What made you want to join us? I'm new to guilds in Wynn and this guild seems like a large active community I could take part in.
    Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? N/A
    Why do you think we should accept you? I'm willing to help others, ask for help when needed, give as much support as possible, flexible with my time.
    What's your opinion on guild wars? I would love to try it out since I have never been in a guild.
    What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? As much time as needed or can. Warring/Raid participation. Helping those in need.
    What would you like to get out of TAq? Warring knowledge, friends, loot running, tips or strategies(relatively new to Wynn in general).
    Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? Yes, I would like to be involved as much as I can.

14. HighCrit

HighCrit Wynntils Developer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In game name:
    HighCrit
    Highest level class, including level:
    Warrior 105
    How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild?
    About an hour or two daily
    Time zone:
    CET
    What made you want to join us?
    Am wanting to get into Guild content
    Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left?
    Grannys Kitchen, guild setup with friends but is currently dead
    Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on
    What guild wouldn't want to flex a Wynntils dev?
    What's your opinion on guild wars?
    Don't know, haven't tried them
    What will you be willing to contribute to TAq?
    Some emeralds, XP, and time
    What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills)
    Wars, people to play with, and help
    Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) >
    I do not yet know what that entails.

15. Themagicsquid123

Themagicsquid123 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: themagicsquid
    Discord: Squidy #3187
    Highest level class: 103
    How active can you be weekly? Depends, a few hours/day
    Timezone: GMT+8
    Why do you want to join TAq in particular: Seems like a pretty friendly and close-knit community!
    Previous guilds: Nil
    What would you like to do in TAq: Anything to be of service
    Anything else: Nil

16. dogwqter

dogwqter Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    dang mid second page, gotta bump it

17. Nikoqi

Nikoqi Skilled Adventurer

In game name: >Nikoqi

Highest level class, including level: >Shaman, 104

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? >I am getting back into the Wynn flow. I'll be on every day at least to do dailies, but I can also give more time if need be.

Time zone: >ET (Eastern Time)

What made you want to join us? >I am getting back into Wynn and I figured I would join a guild to try that aspect out.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? >I was previously a member of DbH (Dark Brotherhood). I was booted after taking a long break where I had to focus on my studies.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on >I would be a member that is willing and able to contribute. I still have quite a bit to learn about metas and the like, especially after the 2.0 update, but I am always willing to get better and provide.

What's your opinion on guild wars? >It is something I was never able to do, but would love to give it a try.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? >I'd be able to contribute time and XP.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) >Help playing raids, more knowledge about the game, and some loot wouldnt hurt.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) >I don't know yet, but I would likely stay down as a grunt. It is more my style.

18. kerfuffles

kerfuffles Travelled Adventurer

In game name: > Kerfuffles

Highest level class, including level: > Mage, lvl 91

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > I play around 3 - 8 hours a day

Time zone: > CST

What made you want to join us? > I want to go splish, splash all over guild towers

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > No I have only been in a guild I made five years ago with no members but me lol

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I am probably the greatest person you will ever meet, I acsel in evereething I doo (even spelling), and I am overall just the greatest person ever + the world revolves around me. All jokes aside I really love Wynncraft and am looking for a place to enhance my experience even more!

What's your opinion on guild wars? > They're pretty silly and a little goofy

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I will bring many a kerfuffle.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > Loot-running skills.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Yes I would like to do that.

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > damn neu is crazy

Jk725 likes this.
  19. Jk725

Jk725 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In game name: Jk725

Highest level class, including level: Mage lvl 100

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild?: As of lately, everyday for at least a few hours, very much enjoying Wynn in my free time and don’t see that changing anytime soon.

Time zone: EST

What made you want to join us?: An active guild with a good community, which seems like that’s what you guys are, seems appealing to me.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so,what was the reason you left?: Yes, not sure if I remember the guild names, but left due to guild inactivity. Not too fun to be in a guild that doesn’t play lol.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on: I’m pretty funny tbh, I also like being in parties/a group and enjoy the aspect of me helping everyone as well as them helping me, it’s fun.

What's your opinion on guild wars?: Never tried them, but I want to.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq?: Time, as well as any knowledge I have that maybe someone else didn’t have/wasn’t sure about.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: Warknowledge, Loot-running skills): A solid community/a group of friends, as well as the nitty gritty such as loot running, warring, grinding etc.

Would you be interested in crossing ouroceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?): definitely up for it if it seems I’m qualified for the role.

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional): I have a poverty bench press... so...

Last edited: Sep 17, 2022
  20. Drav

Drav The King

Minecraft:
    In game name:
    KingDrav

Highest level class, including level:
    Assassin, Level 80 (Been waiting until I hit that to apply :>)

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild?
    I'm free all day in my timezone and I spend most of it playing Wynn, so I'd say probably at the very least six hours a day but usually more

Time zone:
    GMT+2:00

What made you want to join us? I see your banners everywhere when I'm in Gavel and I'd like to be a part of this guild very much.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left?
    Nope

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on
    I am a very driven and passionate person, so you can count on me to accomplish any task that needs doing. I'm skilled as well, so you wouldn't have to worry about me messing it up. I am resourceful enough to make the most out of any situation and I believe I have the intelligence to figure out how to do something if there is no protocol.

What's your opinion on guild wars?
    I'd love to participate!

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq?
    Time, emeralds if needed, any amount of effort that you need

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills)
    I'd love to learn more about the systems of Guild Wars and I also believe I could learn a lot about how to optimise my playstyle from the members here

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?)
    I'd be happy enough to just be part of it, but in personal history when I have joined communities I tend to go for higher roles and pursue promotions, yes.

I think I'm a great fit, and I am really looking forward to playing Wynn as a part of this guild as long as I'm accepted.

I'm not sure if this is the right template since I see a bunch of other people using a different one, but my Discord is Drav#3572 if you need to contact me there :D