Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

xp on qira hive question

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Fearlesscat369, Jun 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fearlesscat369

Fearlesscat369 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I read a forum post from a while ago talking about XP bonus gear on the Qira hive quest, when exactly does the XP come in though? would I have to beat it with weaker gear or can I equip it after beating Qira and just before talking to Yansur for the last time

2. Faded the weeb

Faded the weeb your local weeb VIP+

Minecraft:
    In theory you would just have to talk to yansur for the last time with xp boosts, but xp boosts (nor from gear or from double exp weekend/bombs) will not affect quest or discoveries anymore. Also, Tower of Ascension and Qira Hive are somewhat unique quests that have their final exp reward scale, as in if you collect tokens for Tower with another character and run through with a level 40, when the quest first becomes available, you would get only a fraction of the experience, because it's meant to be completed around level 75.

3. OriTheSpirit

OriTheSpirit Feesh Time 24/7 CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    First note: Quest XP and discovery XP is not affected by anything in any way (with 2 exceptions: ToA, Qira)
    Second note: Qira Hive has max xp reward at level 95, ToA has it at 75, the final XP received is decided by your level when you finish the quest

4. Enclaire

Enclaire Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    rain real

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.