Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rank?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Tvler, May 21, 2022.

?

Best Rank?

1. Vip

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Vip+

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Hero

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. Champion

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tvler

Tvler yaoi enjoyer

Minecraft:
    I'm looking at the ranks and I really can't decide which is the best for the buck. The /switch command seems really useful, however, /lobby is really easy. Is the current "sale" actually a sale or is it one of those things they say "sale" to sell more? Personally as it stands I feel like I would purchase the $19.59 VIP+ because it seems to have the best bang. I play Assassin currently, so the reskin of Ninja would be cool I guess. Also I wish the store would change the color of the checks on things you unlock; I'm colorblind so I had to get my fiancé to read them for me.

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  2. Zanark

Zanark Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    better rank more benefits

3. scootingscooter

scootingscooter Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    hero and champ are really good especially if you are interested in proffing

others are decent ig

4. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Fruman walls guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    vip+ is imo the best for its price but Im probably biased

5. Zachy

Zachy Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hero is the best for perks in my opinion. It’s not too different from Champion. It just gives little features like pets lvl 20+, setting up chest shops, giving you 8 mob totems daily instead of the 6 Hero gives. If you don’t care about those few extra perks, save $60. Hero is worth it when it comes to Hero vs VIP+. Champion is $120 vs a $60 rank that gives very similar perks.

6. DarkPulse91

DarkPulse91 Casual players apparently can't exist. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    VIP is mostly cosmetic honestly, (as expected for $5) It really doesnt give anything other than a few minor cosmetic things like naming horses/pets.

VIP+ is a great place to start, you get free daily cosmetics from the daily crate, and the jukebox is a nice thing to have when the detlas music gets annoying

HERO is more if you really love the server, as its main takeaway is the beta access. But the larger house plot is nice because it lets you build closer to the hotair balloon

and lastly CHAMPION is for people who really REALLY like wynncraft.. or have been on it for forever... And id say the main takeaway for this one is the lv100 pets. Since that is nearly pay to win in my opinion and its stupid how much is locked behind lv20+ pets. like being able to scrap un-id'd items, put stuff in the bank in the middle of a loot run... and being able to repair tools from wherever you are yeah thats been broken since launch. But the other nice thing that at least I get to rarely use is the market spots, since 99.99% of the time, the good ones are all taken and the only one you can find is deep in bob's tomb where no one goes.
    The bomb bell is very nice tho, as it saves me a lot of money on bombs, since i can so easily use other people's bombs, but 90% of the time, I dont bother switching because im busy with something and dont want to switch worlds, or no one ever throws the bomb I need when I need it

(oh man, I wonder which rank I have had for the longest)

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  7. Thega

Thega ```Interesting flavour text``` CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    New players are grey name

Discord linked players are white name

VIP is green name

VIP+ is blue or green name

Hero is purple, blue or green name

Champion is green, blue, purple, or chaotic yellow name

...and that's all you need to know.