Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How will Major ID's work with the new spells

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by DarkPulse91, May 17, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkPulse91

DarkPulse91 Casual players apparently can't exist. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The one thing im truly wondering with the new 2.0 update is how will the major ID's that effect spells work.
    For example, Rhythm of the Seasons with Rally, and how it changes the charge spell to not do damage and heal other players. We have already seen Archer getting a completely new movement spell as part of one of its upgrades.
    So what if warrior gets something like that too? Something that changes their Charge spell to be something else, will Rally still work with that? Or like Cherry Bomb for assassin, if smoke bomb has an upgrade that changes that, how will Cherry bomb work with it.

Im mainly just worried about this because I have build based around Rally on my warrior

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  2. mrkranky

mrkranky Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    The new additions to the combat system were described as upgrades, not completely new abilities. I would assume that RRR would still be some sort of movement spell, and that rally would simply make whatever new version of movement warrior has heal you.

luckeyLuuk and MlecznyHuxel99 like this.
  3. Sunstar

Sunstar Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    There might be a few bugs. In the trailer, assassin used the "dash" spell. If something like this happens to warrior, like changing charge to something else, it might not register.

4. MrYoghurt2004

MrYoghurt2004 Warrior Gang Discord Moderator CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I’m sure they will accommodate Major IDs to the new spells and upgrades if necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.