Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

why warrior is the best class

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by closier, Apr 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. closier

closier not cmosier

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    someone explain to me why warrior is the best class so I can use your comments in future arguments

Ingo likes this.
  2. Tealy

Tealy a businessman of sorts GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    ratio

3. MlecznyHuxel99

MlecznyHuxel99 Fruman walls guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    archer is better

4. Wommby

Wommby 2 galleons 1 lootrun CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Warrior can go boom boom bang whack wheee whooosh crash bang boom raaaaaaaaaaa and also it has Idol, a pretty cool weapon for flying around and also for going boom boom bang whack wheee whooosh crash bang boom raaaaaaaaaaa!

5. Ninja_VK

Ninja_VK RainbowsRcool VIP+

Minecraft:
    2 words:
    It’s not

6. Calluum

Calluum Cal CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    so untrue worstie

ihatefalldamage and Ingo like this.
  7. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  8. MeltedMagma

MeltedMagma Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    upload_2022-4-27_16-13-25.png
    class tier list in order of being useful

9. Ninja_VK

Ninja_VK RainbowsRcool VIP+

Minecraft:
    Nah mage is very useful have u seen those heals? I’d say mage and shaman switch bc mage is just more useful if ur gonna have a healer

ChromaticDragons and brixt01 like this.
  10. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Eh, switch Shaman and Mage maybe?

That being said, I guess you asked us to provided arguments, which, I can try:

1. Warrior can be built to be so absurdly tanky that it can't die, which is very OP.

Issues with this arguments:
    This speaks more on behalf of tank builds then it does Warrior. Arguably only two of the classes can't become litterally immortal, plus its a really boring way to play anyways.

2. Warrior is good at tier stack melee.

Issues with this argument:
    It's really more about the classes mythics then the class itself (Alka and Collapse) which, is arguably a part of the class, but it also means 90% of tier stack warrior builds suck unless you have alot of money.

3. Warrior has Guardian

Issues with this argument:
    Repeat issues with argument number 2, its about the mythics, which 1% of players maybe able to own.

Anyways, thats it, thats all I have for you.
    Bye.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
    Sg_Voltage, Dr Zed, Sar and 1 other person like this.
  11. MeltedMagma

MeltedMagma Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    fair enough i guess shaman will be B tier or lower when bug with shaman explosive impact is fixed, i just based it off how it is now.
    upload_2022-4-27_20-16-50.png
    this is my tier list of expected outcomes when certain balancing and fixes are done, such as shaman EI FIX, guardian nerf, etc

12. scootingscooter

scootingscooter Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    As much as i do not like like warrior it is arguably the best class for warring

Conns and hqs become much much easier having 1 or 2 guards

Alka dps is alright(limbo is better)

Apoc is pretty busted for solo warring(can take most meds)

I have heard thrunda is also decent for warring, not seen any builds or it being used however

So thats 4 useful mythics which is 3 more than every other class(except maybe mage with fatal singu monster)

13. RoSeNur

RoSeNur Warrior cultist CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Poor souls... never gonna see true warrior's potential

14. creature

creature Uncorrupt, so possibly serving Dern VIP

Minecraft:
    Interesting question and sure, I will help you with later spread of misinformation about warrior being the best class.

argument 1:
    In wynn, because of how potions work, the only time you can really die is when you get one shot. Unless you're stingy with potions, you can heal back up very fast.

If we consider the "best class" to be the class you die the least with (a fairly reasonable definition imo) than because of how quickly you can regain your health if you use health potions (on any class not just warrior) the class that you will die the least on is the class that gets one shot the least. Which is warrior. Therefore, if you aren't stingy on health potions, warrior is the best class.

argument 2:
    Warrior is the best class because it has the best learning-curve of any class, with a low skill floor and a high skill ceiling.
    It has a low skill floor because all of its spells are self-explanatory and it is defensive.

It has a high skill ceiling because, more so than with any other class, you need to make an effort to combo the spells well. Specifically uppercancelling and vertical flight are things only mastered by great warriors. All of warriors spells have uninuitive niche uses despite being seemingly straight-forward which creates great depth in the class.

Ingo, ihatefalldamage and starx280 like this.
  15. Crouton_18

Crouton_18 Either an Airship Captain or a Masochist CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We have a Cult that is based around Warrior being the best class; and even though it used to be a joke, it's starting to become more and more true with (slightly biased I'll admit) rankings at around:

#2 in lootrunning under mage
    Mage is only #1 because of warp and you cannot change my mind. Teleport is a janky spell that works maybe 30% of the time that you need it to.
    On top of this, Warrior mythics are some of the highest value ones on the market at the moment, so abusing class bias is profitable.

#1ish in Raiding but most of that is personal preference
    High defence and good mythics make it a good choice, as well as war scream providing buffs to the whole team

Quite high in Warring, but the Warrior Cult guild is a community guild not a warring one so I don't have much more then hearsay from other players

#1 in accessibility to new players
    It doesn't matter what you do early game, you will live.

Spells:
    Bash is useful as a primary damage spell. It let's new players learn how to use spells and melee at the same time due to it being basically a more powerful melee attack. Later on, it grants a 50% damage boost when no other effects are being applied.
    Charge is so smoooooth! It chains better then teleport and allows for a much greater range of movement (including straight up) the only downside to it as a whole is Idol being so expensive. On top of this, there's the damage resistance that often gets forgotten
    Uppercut is buggy, I will admit. I've had to redo dozens of boss fights due to the bosses getting stuck in the ceiling. However, with CCI that's no longer a major problem. It's main downside is the 9 base cost.
    War scream is the cherry on top of the class. Being able to add a bonus 20% ehp and 10% damage boost AT WILL is huge for glassy and tanky builds alike.

Keep in mind: this is Warrior Cult propaganda

16. Potatomancer

Potatomancer Budget Wither

Minecraft:
    warrior is the best because it has the best vertical movement on its movement spell

UonlyGit1life and Ingo like this.
  17. Ingo

Ingo Class Building Enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Great class overall, can do anything efficiently:
    1. Normal gameplay (including quick movement across the map, for example shaman and assassin fall behind at this)
    2. Raids (especially thanks to its major IDs like Guardian, Saviour's Sacrifice, Rally, Taunt. High base def also makes more space for meme builds since you don't have to use as many ehp boosters as on other classes)
    3. Lootrunning (shaman and assassin generally fall behind there)
    4. Wars, multiple roles (shaman has no space at all, mage is only healer, assassin and archer are only used for dps — Warrior can be tank or dps). Extra point: Warrior (Apoc) and Assassin (Inferno) are the most reliable classes for solo-warring (I can reliably nopot solo medium and with pots solo most highs on Warrior).
    5. Panic Zealot (any class with self-heal (heal spell, totem heal, rally) has a huge advantage, on top of that 150 def warrior can tank some hits even after losing hp)
    6. Professions (charge and shift-upper make grinding and getting to grindspots really convenient. It also has high AoE spells so you can usually clear all mobs that are bothering you with 1 war scream - at later levels with 1-2 uppercancels)
    7. Extremely versatile (you can use ETW if you want but even as a 200k ehp tank it maintains enough dps to contribute a significant number of damage in raids for example)
    8. Class with the most major IDs
    9. Inexpensive, high-quality mythics (Hero (definetly the most important), Thrundacrack, Apocalypse)
    10. Great community (the only class that has a community discord server +guild dedicated to it)

18. RisingDead155

RisingDead155 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    warrior users are chads, that’s all i have to say

Ingo and JaydonTheWarrior like this.
  19. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    It’s lack of range and dealing with enemy projectiles is pretty ass though. Warscream isn’t enough to cut it either.

starx280 likes this.
  20. Neutral38

Neutral38 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    assassin goes straight up

JaydonTheWarrior likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.