Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Need info

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by OwlMan420, Apr 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OwlMan420

OwlMan420 Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Does anyone know a good place I can grind for ingredients to sell? I'm only level 50 rn and most of my damage is fire. If anyone knows of a good place to grind please respond!! I'm trying to make a little extra money :)

2. scootingscooter

scootingscooter Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Ing grinding isn't too great at low level mainly due to lack of loot bonus gear and lack of mobility.

However if you really want to try to make money, you could try stolen pearls(rymek) and iridiscent elytra(dernal jungle).

Both make a ton of money albeit requiring to afk, have good rng and loot bonus. Each sells for 3le+

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  3. OwlMan420

OwlMan420 Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ok thanks!!

4. Little Ghost

Little Ghost Your favourite vessel CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    if u dont mind pouching materials and want to grind for exp i'd suggest herb cave
    if u can get a totem down for a while and grind out exp you'll get a Lot of ings to pouch sell for some quick eb

otherwise to contine on the above's suggestions:
    take it w/a grain of salt since this is my experience: unless ur up to killing rymek citizens mindlessly for upwards of an hour of no results i wouldnt recommend it, even w/240% lb it took a while before i got any but at least i got my 3 for my necklace after like 2h

iridescent elytra iirc is from a rare mob (kobalscale moth, passive) and usually w/rare mobs it tends to be a waiting game in a spot and then hoping they drop what ur looking for, so also a good amount of patience there too (not to add the damn jungle mobs)

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  5. xAstraeus

xAstraeus Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you wish to grind some rare ingredients, you would need to get yourself a LB (loot bonus) set. I assume you won't use crafted items yet so you may go to wynndata website and find the max LB set you can wear within your level range.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.