Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Teleport Mage Questions

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by HypInWynncraft, Apr 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HypInWynncraft

HypInWynncraft Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So you guys know hyperion in hypixel skyblock? (Or any wither blade variant) yeah so I came back to wynncraft after some time and I somehow just found out that teleporting deals dmg. So I have 2 questions.

1. What is a good teleport mage build? (Good mana regen armor and how to get it) I am level 32 so can you guys tell me level 32-40 sets that give decent mana regen so I can spam teleport?

2. Is there a way to heal while teleporting. I know you can just use a potion before spamming right click but I'm too lazy.

I would appreciate it if you helped!

Have a nice day.

2. Enclaire

Enclaire Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    theres an actual teleport build for mage at endgame but its using the MOST expensive mage mythic weapon which revolved around teleport. for early game just stick with normal spell meteor mage with adventurer set/morph when youre a bit high level

the build looks smth like this
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/index.html#5_06W0l-0PW0rB00tCI-10000CLapis Ring0270540M0201f0V011e0k0200Z111R010100tCI-10000CLapis Ring0270540M0201f0V011e0k0200Z111R01010K40uY0R10r1ByV0e2M1g00001007lU
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Brainwash
    > Soarfae
    > Leictreach Makani
    > Ventus Tail
    > Lapis Ring
    > Lapis Ring
    > Prowess
    > Ambivalence
    > Warp [a6a6a6]
    (theres probably a better one this has kinda bad mana sustain but yeah I cba to look for a better one)

but if you really want an early game teleport mage I can try make one ig
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/index.html#4_0c50qQ0sq0QF0950950Ux00A0cl0A0J0Y0l0S0o00001003ql
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Mask of the Dark Vexations
    > Tsunami
    > Winter's Essence
    > Lycoris
    > Concentration
    > Concentration
    > Vindicator
    > Durum's Serenity
    > Staff of the Dark Vexations [w3t3w3]

please dont use this, this is a really really terrible build. it'll be a hyperion but everything wont die and you will ran out of mana instead. also theres really nothing in Wynncraft like hyperion since this game actually has a decent balancing team. please just use normal adventurer/morph meteor mage its 10x better than this

2nd questions, you can probably stack hp Regen but id say either healing spell or just potions will do the job

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  3. HypInWynncraft

Minecraft:
    Thank you

Yeah early game Tpm might not be the best I just need a mid-ish mana regen so I can tp to places faster and also maybe use it as a dmg source also when fighting the time traveler boss, I realized that I will die before I kill my opponent. Hyperion is only good because of its healing. In f7 its prob fine if its wither impact without healing but in master mode 3+ ur screwed. I'm doing quests and walking or using my slow horse is pain lol.

4. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft don’t have Hyperion. This is not Hypixel Skyblock. (I know what you are referring to since I was also a Skyblock player a year ago, but Wynncraft is a different game.)

5. Enclaire

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    again you cant really hyperion away in this game since the balancing actually good here (I played skyblock like a year ago, I was a dungeon player too and like cata 41 with 5b nw or smth so ik what youre talking about)

but here Wynncraft mage build is usually revolved around your 3rd skill which is meteor as your main source of damage since well, it deals the most damage (apart from your mage beam that is, but mage beam build is usually for endgame). and meteor build is (mostly) revolved around intelligence skill point which reduces mana cost, including your teleport. so the more you progress through the game you will have fewer and fewer mana cost for your teleport and like at one point you will have a 1 cost teleport, which when combined with decent Mana Regen you will have a good ish mobility. this isn't Hypixel skyblock unfortunately so you cant just bought stuff and be op. need actual progression which what makes the game fun for me. but for now well, you can try stack out teleport scrolls so you dont have to go to each town manually or you can, you know, actually exploring the game

6. HypInWynncraft

Minecraft:
    Lol ik it's actually balanced in some way. Idk if archer has smth like auto fire tho. That might be op. Also I want to get high mana regen cuz my meter takes too long to fall. By the time a third meteor drops I'm prob alrdy dead. I died to underworld dungeon solo cuz of this lol

7. Enclaire

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it has but the surprising thing is, its not op since other class can do about same dps (I think, atleast)

8. Enderae

Enderae Wanderer of the Realm VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  9. scootingscooter

scootingscooter Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
  10. SoulyHere

SoulyHere She/Her

Minecraft:
    there is no op class in Wynncraft. This is not Hypixel Skyblock.

11. scootingscooter

scootingscooter Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    let me introduce you to a particular class starting with 'a' and ending with 'n'

12. HypInWynncraft

Minecraft:
    Lol ok
    Assassin is decent ig.

13. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    1. warp my beloved(but still kind of bad because without ambivalence you do no damage and w ambi you cant cycle so its like many tps then you have to just literally wait for the mana cost to reset)
    2. No, but you can do heal spell before tping

14. Tax_Reports

Tax_Reports spontaneously combusting

Minecraft:
    pikachuwu101929

15. HypInWynncraft

Minecraft:
    Tax ur bald

16. Tax_Reports

Tax_Reports spontaneously combusting

Minecraft: