Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event What do you want to see added to the game?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Chickenfinity, Jan 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enderclaw

Enderclaw Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Im late to this but honestly make charms not just a 1 time reward from raids that you can not get ever again for that specific class. They don't have to be that common but the opportunity to get better ones for your class is so much better than having to instead pray when rring the only one you have to not get shit ids so you dont need to waste money on it is way better. I’m not sure why you can keep doing raids for the tomes you want, and not the same for charms with the best IDs you want, like tomes?

edit: I forgot to add if you lose the charm for that class (like a stone charm for a lootrunner class), sorry its gone forever and if you want optimal you gotta make a whole new class. Although this doesnt apply as much to the other charms.

2. KingNarwhal74

KingNarwhal74 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    A new mechanic that can go on weapons, called consuming. It will have a percent like mana steal and all of those other mechanics (referenced as X%). It will trigger every once in a while and when you kill a mob, it's soul will be added to your weapon. The next time you use your powder special, it will add X% of that mob's (the ones who soul was consumed) damage to your next attack. This way every once in a while you can deal a more powerful hit which might make the difference in a boss fight between Life and Death.

luckeyLuuk and starx280 like this.
  3. Sg_Voltage

Sg_Voltage 1.18 was the best update, don't @me CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Bloomi and an LI overhaul with some kind of pass to skip past silver and bronze or more uses for silver and bronze tokens (like buying passes). Also a mechanical dragon or some other giant mechanical monster raid boss for Corkus would be pretty neat.

Also also more morph sets but for mono elemental builds or dual elemental builds so class building doesn't need to be incredibly hard would be nice too.

Also also also more threads like this in the future would be good.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    Thega, Arkade, MlecznyHuxel99 and 5 others like this.
  4. TaintedL1on

TaintedL1on Remove Champion bomb bell CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    If we're on about Corkus here maybe revamping the Corkus discoveries would be neat. With the exception of Fate of the Olm, none of the other discoveries are as drawn out as the Corkus ones are, apart from the Relos library. The lore of the Corkus area in general isn't particularly fleshed out imo, it really just boils down to "natives vs colonisers".

Also, Jungle and Ocean discoveries please.

5. Ingo

Ingo Class Building Enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    For money dernic exists

Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
  6. JohnDSi

JohnDSi still a dead idiot HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  7. DutchSpruceRun

DutchSpruceRun Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It already exists for some legendaries and mythics, but adding lore to the items that don’t have any right now would be great. On all the newly added items I really miss it.

luckeyLuuk and starx280 like this.
  8. runsoccer

runsoccer Snail Mage Enthusiast

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "What do you want to see ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶ Removed from the game?"
    All the weird barrier blocks that block unimportant terrain or cause mobs to get stuck within walls.
    More seriously though more fail saves for certain things such as boss altars, quest room softlocks, raid bug softlocks because currently the only means to save yourself from these kinds of situations is a /kill and losing soulpoints for not a fault of their own such as when orange wybel, panic zealot, the corkus mech boss altar that drops the summa rings or (insert mob here) shoves itself in the wall and dies dropping the token needed to leave in the wall it just makes things unnecessarily frustrating. I could also add mobs with push/pill spells in rooms with teleports such as adamastor

9. Skidooskei

Skidooskei King of the Lollipops CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Would love to see a return of people riding on each other’s heads so I can start a taxi service. Also idk maybe having deliveries so you can send people items while they’re offline.

Also hitman class where you use nerf guns and Wynn becomes a first person shooter

10. T307

T307 Well-Known Adventurer

I have a concept for raids which could maybe see endgame players having more to do.

I suggest that Wynncraft should add a unique tome type to the middle bottom slot(currently does not have a use) which I have given the name “Class Tome” which could serve the purpose of giving each class a sort of ultimate ability or a change in one of the 4 spells mechanics. In order to ensure that players stick around longer I may also suggest that the rarity of the Tome should be something unique or mythic, but still harder to obtain than general mythic tomes.

Another suggestion that could fuel this, is adding a difficulty selector for raids like TCC for example: beginner, intermediate, expert, hardcore, etc. When scaling the difficulty up the player should also be rewarded more, so for example the chances of mythic tome or “class tome” will be increased (maybe you could also add higher tier of charm which grants lower +damage taken). I personally can see this addition drive endgame players into doing raids more often as they will now have a reason to do it.

The benefits this can see would be associated with higher rewards, maybe more money is granted for completing higher difficulty lets say. as well as a general incentive for players to pump out new builds both shaping the meta and the economy.

The potential risk is that lower experienced players might feel left out. this could potentially be countered by the general skill ceiling of people doing raids will increase, making people ready for future harder content, since I am sure that is on the way.

Thank you for uploading this thread and I hope you take my idea into consideration.

-T307

Arkade, Leafish, YoshisWorld and 5 others like this.
  11. YoshisWorld

YoshisWorld Famous Adventurer Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would love a new Raid for level 103+ and if you could add new items/ingrediants exclusive for pot grinding, raiding and the forgery chest.

luckeyLuuk, Deusphage, Thega and 2 others like this.
  12. T307

T307 Well-Known Adventurer

I have another suggestion which could satisfy many.

I will make it brief. I feel that the challenge of Legendary Island is not really there anymore and I can't help but notice that there are so many more bosses in the game that are simply not featured in Legendary Island and maybe a revamp to that challenge to feature the bosses, for example the two Corkus that do not make it into LI as well as the new Panic Zealot.

-T307

Nukewarmachine and luckeyLuuk like this.
  13. Sar

Sar The Fire Archer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I hope to see the nether get added back, as for the content in it:
    pvp areas, lvl 120 material gather spots and new boss altars.
    Just a few ideas

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  14. TheLMiffy1111

TheLMiffy1111 Previous Leader Of A Revived Wynn Community CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Translations to the game

15. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh right, rework CCI, again.
    The rework was bad.

ThedumbOX likes this.
  16. EpsilonDown

EpsilonDown Vibing to TNA theme HERO

Minecraft:
    Mana rework to 100 as suggested in General Suggestion tab, we need it

Some endless dungeons or something

More diverse crafting ings & recipes

ThedumbOX, luckeyLuuk, Thega and 3 others like this.
  17. Greedus

Greedus Knight of Wynn VIP+

Minecraft:
    I think it could be good if mini-quests reset every monday, that could make it easier to do professions so more people might be willing to do if it means a little less grinding?

18. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine emerald tier above LE when VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Like T307 said earlier, I'd at least like an updated/revamped version of Legendary Island (possibly with the newer bosses (ex: The Eye) added for a "hard mode" of LI) in 1.21

ThedumbOX, luckeyLuuk, Thega and 4 others like this.
  19. Vacuum Cleaner

Vacuum Cleaner Well-Known Adventurer

Would like a new class that utilizes axes to have an equal amount of long range and close range classes. Its abilities will be charge based and will be the first class to actually use heavy spell. The charge up ability's damage will depend on how much mana and intel you have, no int spell also works too.

An ultimate ability would be nice. I was thinking maybe you can get it from the very first raid (Nest Of The Grootslang) as a tome kinda what T307 said. Though there will be 2 exclusive skill points, light and darkness. You can unlock the light element from Nexus Of Light and darkness from the Journey beyond quest. Light would increase the rate you can use your ultimate ability and darkness will increase the damage. While being separate and exclusive to only your ultimate ability, to gain these skill points you have to do raids. (Nexus and the Canyon one) You only get 1 skill point per raid that caps at 150.

luckeyLuuk, Thega and starx280 like this.
  20. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Only an idoit would suggest that!
    On an eniterly different subject, can we have some form of change to the first secret discovery? I've released whatever data I can in the feedback section a while ago.

If I had to suggest a way it could be changed, rather then just point out it has issues, I would move it away from a quest, and make it more in line with every other discovery in the game instead of a boss fight.

luckeyLuuk, starx280 and cmosier like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.