Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event What do you want to see added to the game?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Chickenfinity, Jan 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dream

Dream Hero of the lost atoll CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1) More difficult raid tiers
    2) Fix raid bugs
    3) Remove chest mythics
    4) Add items to raid rewards
    5) Add higher chance of mythic item to higher tier raid
    6) Move char progression away from opening boxes randomly to skill based content

Sar likes this.
  2. Iboju

Iboju absolute swag male CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wooooo baby more cash grab events with just cosmetics and barely any proper content instead of actual updates!!!!! i love spending money on play.wynncraft.com crates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more money for saltoe!!!!

3. bloww

bloww Shoutbox Fancam Account HERO

Minecraft:
    the shoutbox

Lotem, luckeyLuuk, Iboju and 10 others like this.
  4. Etherweaver

Etherweaver Overseer of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Client-side focused loot chests if possible or at least a revamp of Bob’s lore

That_Chudley likes this.
  5. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Mineplex Clans Charles Witherton Raid I miss you

I like this but honestly I think it's more 'balanced' if trading is done exclusively via the trade market and in person to encourage player interaction. I do like the idea of sending mail messages - you log on one day and your friends leave you funny notes in your mail box. Maybe a housing plot purchase?

I'd like to see them bring back old festival cosmetics the following year so those who missed the event or didn't get the cosmetic(s) they wanted have a second chance. This with a few new additions, obviously, because the whole point of these events is monetary. I don't want there to accumulate more Christmas-themed cosmetics than regular-crate-obtainable cosmetics combined.

Less work put into cosmetics and more into actual content. The Festival of the Blizzard was a substantial improvement on Bonfire - I want to see this trend continue.

WarpedForest and Mole like this.
  6. RisingDead155

RisingDead155 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    fix chest cooldown happening on the same world, it’s already annoying enough when my internet gives out mid lootrun, and to have to wait 24 mins to lootrun the same world after all of that just makes it even worse

Enderclaw likes this.
  7. expectocat510

expectocat510 Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    8 mana uppercut

starx280, Kiocifer, ThedumbOX and 3 others like this.
  8. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    harder skill-based content that isn't cheesable/is much harder to cheese with certain types of builds

9. Crouton_18

Crouton_18 Either an Airship Captain or a Masochist CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    8 mana uppercut
    More buffs to War Scream (specifically temporary hitpoints like in other RPGs or D&D)
    Ways to earn bombs ingame like how they did totems with the Recruit feature
    Also, please limit Festivals to like, twice a year. I know they are great money makers but the tokens are stacking up on my Ironman class and it's getting frustrating

Last idea: a jukebox to housing! Want to give your house a certain vibe? Use a jukebox to play a song when people visit

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
    Stag2001, Enderclaw, starx280 and 6 others like this.
  10. epicwynkrafgemr

epicwynkrafgemr Skilled Adventurer

I want more spells/AI types/upcoming attack-type attacks added to bosses. Not just endgame ones.

TheSilverTide likes this.
  11. Azurix

Azurix The Night Watcher VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would think the potion thing would be better as a form similar to how an emerald pouch works... Like you can decide which pot to put into the pouch and can take it out for trading stuffs

Also I would like to see a grimtrap rework for buff stuffs

12. dogwqter

dogwqter Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    MORE SPELL UPGRADES
    It's kinda a shame how they stop getting upgraded past tier III, make them to to like tier V or something and keep the upgrades coming as you level up.

13. TheSilverTide

TheSilverTide Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    More spell diversity like spell tree or class development path with subclasses with different spells so we can actually have dps,tank,support, and other subtypes ;
    lootrun rework and some control of too many items of some kind on the market;
    more crafting ingredients, especially for id's that are underepresented in some crafting fields and maybe another item upgrade system in addition to powders

14. Gladionus

Gladionus Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    war count leaderboard/most dmg done in war stats

also please add a thing to tm items which shows their owner it would make life so much easier

starx280 and Mitchelhof like this.
  15. TotalTelemetry

TotalTelemetry Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Well, the main idea, was that it would help with Player-Interaction for people across the globe, as it's rather hard to make a Purchase from someone on the opposite side of the globe.

16. creature

creature Uncorrupt, so possibly serving Dern VIP

Minecraft:
    Buncha stuff
    - things on the general suggestions part of the forum (isn't this thread exactly what that is for? Except those suggestions are generally more though through than these comments)

- I've already given alot of feedback on crafted item durability, I think it was a mistake and the downside on ingredients for powerful items should be something different than durability.

- Skill point Perks (please that thread is so old, just give in alread it's a good idea)

- customizable spells

- actually fun challenge modes which change stuff
    (Hardcore, Ironman, and Crafted could also be done as self-imposed challenges, no parts of the game really change, content is only being taken away by using them. Hunted is better but in reality is basically the same as normal except you get more xp and very rarely someone will kill you out of nothing. Give me something like "Legginged", at the places of all armor slots you can only wear pants (your accessory slots are inventory slots again). This is more challenging because it's more difficult to get a complete armour set but it could create very cool opportunities for class building and allows you to put on several of the same pants.)

- much more, but like Jaydon said before me and I said in line 1, go read general suggestions

17. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    This might be a little strange, but: books. I've been playing Skyrim again, which has about five million of them, with contents ranging from scholarly theories to psychotic ramblings to euphemistic dialogues of debatable age rating. They add so much to the depth of the game, and provide some repose from all the fighting and listening. Not to mention they expand greatly upon the lore.
    Unfortunately Wynncraft is much more restrictive when it comes to world interaction than any game made in Bethesda's engine, so the means of acquiring books has to be a bit more contrived than just plucking them off the shelves. I'd say you'd find them in loot chests, buy them from merchants or get them from rare sentient bookworm mobs. They would be in item form, readable anywhere at anytime provided they're on your person. And another important thing: there shouldn't be a number or meter telling you how many books out of a set, or out of all of them, you've got. Part of the magic of The Elder Scrolls' books is that there's always a chance you'll encounter one you haven't read yet, so it's always exciting when you find a new one.

18. Poprony

Poprony First cata finder <o/ HERO

Minecraft:
  19. Ingo

Ingo Class Building Enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    • 8 mana uppercut. The community already voted for this a long time ago but all we got was 9 mana uppercut
    • Raid modes - current raids = easy, new modes: medium, hard, very hard, extreme, impossible. Higher difficulty = better rewards (up to 1 guaranteed mythic tome per run at "impossible"), raid buffs get weaker with higher difficulty, mobs get stronger. Also since "impossible" might be not very clear: It should not actually be impossible but everything should do like 100k damage (but only predictable attacks! -> melee mobs are predictable anyway and ranged mobs should show icons or particles for the spell they're going to use (for example fire particles for an upcoming flamethrower) so you have to clear the raid without getting hit (or nearly without getting hit when using very high ehp builds). These raid difficulty pickers would give real challenges to all experienced players (and for "impossible" ETW would be good for once - although agility might be preferred if it's not using true damage)
    • New tomes that actually change gameplay (for example +150% damage taken from mobs, +100% damage dealt to mobs - reduced to +30% in guild wars with 3+ players) - I'm sure many people would appreciate that
    • Powder special reworks/nerfs. Reworks would be best but if that's too much coding work, nerfs should be fine for now. If you need inspiration, I already came up with some concepts. Feel free to dm me on discord.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
    514425, WarpedForest and CloudFrogg like this.
  20. marshmary

marshmary Well-Known Adventurer

Trade market displaying the owner of items that get put up!!! Not knowing causes a lot of confusion and difficulty selling

Fox, dogwqter, Enderclaw and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.