Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event What do you want to see added to the game?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Chickenfinity, Jan 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chickenfinity

Chickenfinity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi y’all! I, your favorite farm animal (not Salted the cow), is here with the biggest question we all want answered!

What do you want to see added to the game?

The staff team is curious as to what you, the players, would like to see added/changed to the game! It can range anywhere from new game mechanics and unique content to small but impactful quality of life features—anything you feel would fit great with Wynncraft! We would love to hear what new features you have in mind that don't already exist on the server.

Let’s hear your ideas!

2. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    more events like the festival of blizzard, festival of the spirits or festival of the bonfire for 2022

3. TotalTelemetry

TotalTelemetry Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    A Mailman Service, Like the trading system but Making it possible for people across the globe to trade safely, and not worry about scams!

4. SynthesisCT

SynthesisCT Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    With the introduction of SR and guild leaderboards I would like to see dungeon speedrun leaderboards. Each dungeon/raid would have a leaderboard that times how fast the boss room is completed. Every week the leaderboard refreshes and small monetary rewards or exclusive cosmetics are given to players. For dungeons there could also be a solo ladder and a latter for groups that don't exceed 4 players.

Another thing I want to see reworked is the bank. The bank is waaaaay too expensive and with the new events and limited cosmetics it is way to hard for new players to keep everything. Even fully levelled players or people that prof have to result to alt accounts bc of the limited pages and because it is straight up cheaper. 13 bank pages is like 24 le combined and then the 14th page is 28 which is more than what you have spent on every page beforehand??? More pages and a softer scaling of price would be nice.

Also guild housing plots when??? Would be a little difficult, but maybe introducing guild housing on separate worlds. Ideally I would like these to be always open and available for people to connect, with guilds being able to toggle non-guild visitors or not.

Not to be biased or anything but maybe adding leaderboard badges in game above player's heads. I really like the prof badges wynntils has, and think that there should also be some for lootrun categories, dungeon/raid categories, combat lvl etc. Along the same lines maybe adding exclusive cosmetics for players when they hit X amount of play time on a class and giving the #1 playtime spot something super sick. There could be bronze (50hr), silver (250hr), gold (500hr), plat (1khr) tiers.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    Arkade, heart6008, dwwzzh and 29 others like this.
  5. XeraAndromeda

XeraAndromeda Empress of Nemract, Queen of Aphelion CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The ability for players to have more content aimed at groups of 10+ players at a time for guilds to be able to do stuff together though without a min player count in order to let people try to "solo" and do funny challenges of such content requiring coordination, planning and skill of many players or just a VERY good solo player. Possibly stuff like Raids but bigger in a sense if you consider Dungeons to be Raids but smaller, people who suck can work with very good people not get too pissed whilst super good people can do things in smaller groups.

More mid-lategame content similar to a roguelike in randomly generated "dungeons" made up of a variety of tilesets assembled together into a thing people can do daily with replayability and funny rewards.

Invasions! sort of? having one area a day or week be affected by increased mob spawns of higher levelled mobs(in normally less explored areas) With a boss that spawns after a certain amount of mobs has been killed global who can be challenged by people who have killed an x amount of mobs. Drops funnies too and having it be a diff area everytime can get people to try to find and do the killsies.

And finally as synth put it guild housing please.

~~I lied, add cheesecake~~

6. Scromblo

Scromblo WE ARE SO BACK. PLAYER SIDED CHESTS LETS GOO CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I'd like to see a different way that lootchests are handled.

Lootchests being tracked by world incentivizes a lot of hostility and rude comments towards new people who don't know what the "lootrunners guild" is.
    I don't know how this would be changed, but I just want to be able to lootrun without "professional lootrunners" getting mad at me and calling me a "sniper" in dms because I dont use the lootrunner's discord lmao.

also based people leave the lootrunners discord and lootrun on their own

TNTYeeter, heart6008, Thega and 19 others like this.
  7. Money6_1

Money6_1 Skilled Adventurer

Imo the best idea for an addition to the game would be the deletion of the server due to incompetence of the staff to do anything useful to the server along with the deletion of years of work in guilds by just deleting of billion of emeralds from all the guild's banks along with the deletion of the XP by making the XP requirements for leveling up a guild 100 thousand times cheaper without compensation for the guilds that grinded out their XP.

Vholtz_ likes this.
  8. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    reduce lag

Dr Zed, __Kofa__, Fox and 21 others like this.
  9. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Man, I have a big list, 90% of which I've made suggestions on.
    Someone else can state them if they wish, I'm not going to start listing my own suggestions, would feel a bit narcissistic.
    BUT, the reason I make them, and the reason nearly everyone makes suggestions, is because it's something someone feels should be added to the game, and while I don't want to derail this into "JuST gO LOok At GenREAL SuggESTIONS!!" it really is a good place to find what people are looking to be changed.

Thega, luckeyLuuk and creature like this.
  10. TravusThaSlime

TravusThaSlime TravisNH Media CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Add more challenge modes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love challenge modes and how they effect every aspect of the game since the very class you are playing is altered! Forcing you to adapt to game mechanics differently!
    For example when I play ironman I have to lootrun every part of the world as I progress If I want some decent emeralds and gear! I wouldn't be able to trade or sell on the class because of its restrictions!

I think adding more gamemodes is the most important because the Wynn team can keep adding huge content updates every few years but that's only so much playable content! By adding more challenge modes you are making the ENTIRE game more replayable and depending on what's added more enjoyable too!

tldr; add more gamemodes for more replayability of Wynncraft and enjoyment in the game and for something new and exciting and 10x better than new content every few years.

11. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm making another comment to talk about other people's suggestions, separate from the point I was making earlier.
    Some shoutouts for stuff I would love to see added to the game are the following:

@DogeTennant 's Friend System Overhual:
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/friend-system-overhaul-230-supporters-94-7.275243/
    It's a basic suggestion, with a good amount of polish and quality, and so it's just a really nice quality of life thing for that reason.

@Moderabo 's Working Ingame Map:
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/working-in-game-map-with-video-showcase-93-4-46-votes.287504/
    This is an amazingly polished suggestion, with self-evident quality of life, especially for people who can't run, don't know about, or simply can't run Wynntails.

@Omnivi 's Recolour Taken Neutral Damage:
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/recolour-taken-neutral-damage.295242/
    It's really just such a simple tweak that it makes me question why it hasn't already been changed, especially with poison damage being recolored to purple, that would be kinda cool.

I'm going to stop going through stuff at this point, I could list hundreds of suggestions I guess, so here's just a few that I think are some nice quality of life changes.

12. The Fool

The Fool Nobody Wants to Know Him HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As said above, lootrunning is the most rewarding activity for endgame players (and by explicit design, given salted has stated before that the forgery chest, one of the few alternatives, is meant to have lower chance of rendering mythics) and yet it has seen barely any changes since it got introduced, leading to great frustration among lootrunners, casual or otherwise.

I'm not sure what the solution could be, given client sided lootchests would probably be a nightmare to balance and code, but we definitely need something to be done in order to make it more engaging and accessible.

13. Daktota

Daktota Daktota The Rock Enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Invasions? You mean swarms.

Arkade and Enderclaw like this.
  14. Grugle

Grugle RotS Enthusiast. HERO

Minecraft:
    Mald, seethe, cope

fishcute, _834, ThedumbOX and 4 others like this.
  15. nip nop

nip nop thinking hurts CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    i am not going to be clear about what i want added to the game and then complain when what i want is not added or changed

16. Linnyflower

Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hunted mode changes

gamemode stuff

ironman but with multiple people

Dr Zed, starx280, Vholtz_ and 3 others like this.
  17. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    a combat rework either in terms of spell diversity and options (a spell tree?) or balance focus on pvp for competitive and repeatable content (a guild war integration?)

heart6008, Dr Zed, Enderclaw and 10 others like this.
  18. 99loulou999

99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ArchangeL tanking/mobility buff

Content for the great bridge between Nesaak and Jungle, dungeons and raids probably wouldnt work cause of IB and UR being near and raids starting with Lari, but the place under the bridge could really use something

Vholtz_, Mitchelhof and BlueTheSniper like this.
  19. SynthesisCT

SynthesisCT Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    You might as well make a post linking all the stuff you like, the content team member that posted this is relatively new to the team so there is a chance they actually take some of these ideas to heart this time and work to put it in game.

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  20. 99loulou999

99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.