Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild The Aquarium [TAq] Highest Lvl Guild #1 Lvl 120. Active warring/community Guild! Recruiting lvl 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by WeaponMerchant_, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Pandazs_

Pandazs_ Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Mr_Panda789

Highest level class, including level: > Assassin 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Quite a lot, a couple hours a day likely

Time zone: > PST

What made you want to join us? > Looking for a high ranking friendly guild

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > Yes, The No Lifes. Left due to quitting temporarily

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I am a friendly player with a lot of time to waste and enjoy wars, and im not totally broke

What's your opinion on guild wars? > love em, lots of fun

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Wars, Community

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > General advice, guild wars, people to hang out with

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I'm somewhat interested in climbing ranks but not my top priority

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > My Discord is Mr_Panda789#2656 (just dm me if i get accepted and am offline)

ty in advance

2. WeaponMerchant_

WeaponMerchant_ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hey! sorry for the delay. You've been accepted welcome to TAq. Message a strategist in-game to be invited!

3. Isac_N

Isac_N Shaman 1 trick whos kinda bad. VIP

Minecraft:
    ÍGN: Isac_N
    Discord Isac#3307
    Highest level class: Shaman 105 combat 225 total
    How active can you be : Really depends on the day but 1-2 up to 6-7 hours a day
    Timezone :CET (EU gang)
    Why join TAq instead of any other guild : I've never been in to guilds but have always thought about it so why not try the best of the best becouse something your doing is clearly doing work on the numbers.
    Previous guilds affiliation (if any) : none
    How can you contribute to TAq : Events, warring, getting new people on there feet and grinding some with them, Just doing what im told or needed to do
    Are you into Warring (yes/no): Yes it sound awesome

4. CaueOPvP

CaueOPvP Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: > CaueOPvP

Highest level class, including level: > Archer lvl 95

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > 2-7 hours per day, depending on the day

Time zone: > gmt -3

What made you want to join us? > I've been looking for a guild for quite a while, and found this one in the guild megalist

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > Nope, hoping this can be my first guild

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I spend quite a lot of time in the game, achieving around 5 levels per day from levels 60-90

What's your opinion on guild wars? > Never been in one, although I would like to try them out

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I would like to help people and be an active member of the community

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > General information about the game and people to talk and play with

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Yes, I believe it would be a good experience

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > I don't think so

5. Zoomeree

Zoomeree Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Zoomeree

Discord: > Zoomeree#0351

Highest level class, including level: > 106 archer

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > 3 hours on average

Time zone: > GMT+8

What made you want to join us? > Do some wars and make some friends

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > I was in ShadowFall and Titans Valor. For ShadowFall, I got kicked since inactivity. For Titans Valor, it is quite boring and I don't have friends there.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > cram prof

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I think it's pretty fun and enjoyable.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I can teach members about loot running since Im experienced.

What would you like to get out of TAq? Knowledge about guild wars and territories, since I'm quite confused about it.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Yes

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  6. Jurgn3638

Jurgn3638 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Markisstreaming

Discord: > Markisstreaming#7140

Highest level class, including level: > 104 Warrior

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > 2-3 hours a day

Time zone: > GMT+2

What made you want to join us? > I had my own guild, but it was inactive and I left. On my search for a guild I came upon your guild, and saw that you guys and girls are pretty active.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > I was in another guild before I created my own, and I left because they were toxic.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I am pretty active and have a few good grinding spots, plus people call me friendly. (felt weird to brag)

What's your opinion on guild wars? > My opinion is that if its needed, then let's gear up and go.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > If needed, Emeralds, gear and myself.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > A good community and a few friends.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Yes, very much.

7. WeaponMerchant_

Minecraft:

8. WeaponMerchant_

Minecraft:
  9. Fade

Fade I want 999999999 LE gimme

Minecraft:
    In game name: > flexay

Highest level class, including level: > mage 104

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > 5+ hours a day

Time zone: > AWST

What made you want to join us? > Ive been looking for an active guild for a while and I stumbled upon TAq, also looking for a guild which is community and war based

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > titans valor, left because irl problems

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > because I want to find a group of people who I can play wynn with who are active and can play almost every day with me, not to brag but im also chill asf and can vc a lot :]

What's your opinion on guild wars? > fun with experienced people

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > emeralds, xp, help with wars, raids, quests

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > how to infinite tp mage with 250 ping LMAO, also want to make some friends and get to know people

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > yes i would like to

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > i plan on making wynncraft content for yt eventually

10. WeaponMerchant_

Minecraft:
    Accepted Welcome to TAq. Message a strategist+ in-game for an invite or dm me on discord :D

11. Ava Cart

Ava Cart If you don't like Ava you die CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Join TAq!!!

12. SonnyVA

SonnyVA Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    You've been accepted to TAq! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better, you sound a lot like me! Do /gu join TAq when you next can and if you have any troubles message a strategist + who's online

13. CinnamonBaton41

CinnamonBaton41 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    In game name: > CinnamonBaton41

Highest level class, including level: > Warrior Lvl 97

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > 3-7 hours

Time zone: > GMT-5

What made you want to join us? > i want to join an active guild and the turtles

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > no active players

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I play a lot.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > they're pretty fun.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Time, Game money, and a lot of XP

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > People to play with I've been a solo play most of the time.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > absolutely. I'm working on my other classes in order to support party base gameplay

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > not at the moment

14. DarkRaider127

DarkRaider127 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: > DarkRaider127

Highest level class, including level: > Level 106 Archer

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > probably 10+ hours a week

Time zone: > GMT+5:30

What made you want to join us? > I want to join a guild with an active community and TAq seems like a good guild for that

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > I'm in Rome which is a guild of some old friends who have quit minecraft now. I was in Emorians for a while but I had to stop playing wynn due to some irl problems.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I'm planning to play a lot more on my level 106 archer, so I can contribute a lot of xp.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > Hard to understand. Would like to learn more about them

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Lots of xp, other than that not really sure

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > How to lootrun, How territories work, how to craft and other end game tips, also people to do raids with

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I think I would be interested

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > My discord is DarkRaider127#8756

15. WeaponMerchant_

Minecraft:
    Accepted welcome to TAq. Please dm me on discord at Rohan135#4754 for an invite to the guild discord and invite in-game. Alternatively, message a strategist+ online to invite you in-game :D

16. xyvian

xyvian Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: Xyvian

Highest level class, including level: Combat 105, Mage, Total 585

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild?: about 15h a week

Time zone: UTC+1(European)

What made you want to join us?: I want to start palying Wynn again an was looking for a guild and found you on "Wynncraft Currently Recruiting Guild Megalist"

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left?: i was but it was over a year ago and left bc i stopped playing

What's your opinion on guild wars?: i havent participate in 1 yet but i would like to participate in 1 soon

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq?: all my xp bc i dont need level 106 and iam grinding my skills up and the emeralds of that

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills): i would like to learn how real endgame in Wynncraft looks like. I only played with my friends and havent realy thought of lootruning but i wanna try it soon

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?): i think i dont wanna climb rly bc iam still a student and if i go to a unversity idk how much i can play then. The next 3-4 i have time but after that everything can happen.

17. WeaponMerchant_

Minecraft:
    Accepted welcome to TAq, pm me or a chief in-game for an invite. Alternativley give me a dm on discord at Rohan135#4754

18. dogwqter

dogwqter Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    take my bump

19. JustSomeLemon

JustSomeLemon Motorcycle VIP

Minecraft:
    In game name: > JustSomeLemon

Highest level class, including level: > 106 Archer 104 Warrior 104 Mage 102 Assassin

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Roughly 4-5 hours a week?

Time zone: > Mountain Standard Time

What made you want to join us? > Cool logo

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > ILQ, LXA- Got burnt out and kicked due to inactivity

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > Cool purple shoes

What's your opinion on guild wars? > They're okay, really boring to do more than 10 in the span of a couple hours

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Warring, Prof ingredients, and cookies

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > War knowledge and min-maxing profs

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I wouldn't mind it, as long as I'm not forced into big guild project likes organizing events, war teams, and all that

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > Oatmeal raisin deserves it's bad reputation

20. dogwqter

dogwqter Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumpity bump
    yes oatmeal raisin does stink