Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Afk Player Killing

Discussion in 'Questions' started by SharpShooter143, Dec 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharpShooter143

SharpShooter143 Newbie Adventurer

So recently I went afk in Olux and while inside the bank a player who's name I do not know decided to lead a sludging slime to me. After the player left the slime attacked me and since the respawn is right next to the bank it continued to attack me. I died over 30 times and lost all of my gear, tools, money, and even my freaking horse. What do I do now? Am I suppose to just grind all of the gear I spent hours getting back?

2. IceBear

IceBear Ice Bear says hi VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ice Bear says Wynncraft has a strict no refund policy. Ice Bear says unfortunately you will have to replace the lost gear yourself, on a side note Ice Bear thought horses didn't drop on death.

ThedumbOX likes this.
  3. chewies

chewies i like purple box VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    /class when afk

4. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine emerald tier above LE when VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Unfortunately, Wynn has a no-refund policy for these sorts of things (which means you do have to grind your items back one way or another)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
    ThedumbOX likes this.
  5. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You shouldn't have lost a horse; I'm pretty sure that's disabled. If someone could fact check that for me that'd be great. Otherwise, yeah, the slimes spawn in Olux as far as I'm aware, and hostile mobs do spawn in a few other locations. In general, don't AFK unless you've used /class or if you're in Detlas.

ThedumbOX likes this.
  6. Sibens

Sibens Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Are mob attack player with enderchest open? cuz they dont when its a loot chest.

ThedumbOX and luckeyLuuk like this.
  7. AmbassadorDazz

AmbassadorDazz Discord Killjoy Staff Member Moderator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A few things:
    • As people pointed out, you could've just used /class before AFK'ing. That way, you will not be attacked (or be interacted with for that matter) while AFK'ing.
    • Don't AFK in dangerous places, such as Olux. Death even lampshades this, saying that Olux "IS A BAD PLACE TO STAND STILL" and "A LOT OF SOULS COME FROM THERE". (see Pets/Dialogue in wiki)
    • Wynncraft's no refunds policy means you will have to grind your items back. Certain items, such as Horses and Mythics, will NEVER drop.
    • As a future reference, deliberately leading mobs to kill you over and over in a safe area is called a "player-made invasion", and is against the rules. If you get footage of a player doing so in the future, you can report them in the forums.

ThedumbOX and Indestructiball like this.
  8. Dia axe

Dia axe Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I have a feeling that you're assuming a player lead the slime into the bank. If you didn't know slimes spawn I side of olux. I had to go on a rescue mission because a player took of their armour for a build and couldn't get it back on because.. well a slime was chasing them.

Qzphs likes this.
  9. KingQwerty

KingQwerty Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    This happened to me as well and is probably the worst thing that has happened to me in the game. Thankfully I was able to recover because I had some spare gear in my bank, so in the future it’s a good idea to have some extra stuff in case you lose gear from death (should you forget to do /class or whatever).

10. SpKirby

SpKirby Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Yeah Im p sure horses dont drop by low soul points, which is same for mythics and untradable loots like dungeon or li items

11. Ender Non

Ender Non Certified Ender Non HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    few hours late, but I'm pretty sure that Horses don't drop on death, ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.