Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild The Aquarium [TAq] Highest Lvl Guild #1 Lvl 120. Active warring/community Guild! Recruiting lvl 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by WeaponMerchant_, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Chruetercraft

Chruetercraft Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Chruetercraft

Discord: > Chruetercraft#3553

Highest level class, including level: > mage 106, mage 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > maybe like 10 h a week

Time zone: > GMT+1

What made you want to join us? > Never was in a guild and I saw your shouts

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > No

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I have two high level classes, 23 stx of raw and a good build. I also have lots of experience (soon 500 hours of playtime)

What's your opinion on guild wars? > Never played one. Would like to try and if I like it do it regularly.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > dedication and in-game-knowledge, warring, experiences, want to be a part of the guild

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > trying wars and other community stuff (hanging out, grinding etc.)

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I don't know really. Since I never was part of a guild, it would probably be the best to see after some time

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) >

2. WeaponMerchant_

WeaponMerchant_ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:

3. Ro R

Ro R Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: MasterMeep_

Highest Level Class: Mage-105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? about 1-2 hours on weekdays, far more on weekends

Time Zone: Gmt-5

What made you want to join us? this guild is a leaderboard warring guild with a big community of high leveled player!

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? only main one (others were small that kinda just died) was ESI, because of a lot of real life stuff I had to take a break from wynn and ended up getting kicked for inactivity

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on: im a very big grinder, and like warring, I have two level 100+ classes (mage and shaman), and I love to learn!

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? I can help with levelling parties, and a lot of warring!

What would you like to get out of TAq? im not very good at warring as I dont have too much experience, it would be awesome if I could learn how to war well, quest help, but most importantly a great community!

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? Honestly, I dont think im leadership material (at least yet lol) so I would be fine staying as a recruit

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) you can brand a chip with a red hot fire poker :D

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  4. Keyholder

Keyholder Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Keyholder

Highest level class, including level: > Mage lvl 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > 1-3 hour

Time zone: > mt+4:00

What made you want to join us? > This guild is filled with high leveled players and has made the leader board and has an awesome community

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? >

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on >

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I find them very fun and hope to take part in them later on

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I plan on taking part in a lot of guild wars

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I'd like to learn good strats for guild wars and good loot running paths

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) >I'm completely fine with staying as a recruit but I could maybe try to be a recruiter after some time

5. J_Lets_play

J_Lets_play Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Shadow_moonlight

Highest level class, including level: > Warrior lvl 105 (1127 Total lvl)

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > depends, usually up to 3 hours a day

Time zone: > CEST

What made you want to join us? > I want to play with some active Players

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > bovemian Rhapsody, the guild was very inactive

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > Im a nice Mate c:

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I like guild wars, Saving for a good Warring Build rn

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Doing some Warring, etc.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I want to get deeper into lootrunning, warring, Creating Builds, maybe profs

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Of course i would like to get promoted after some time :)

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > Would be nice if you could dm me on Discord, if i got accepted (J_Lets_play#8672)

6. chewies

chewies i like purple box VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In game name: > cchewies

Highest level class, including level: > Mage/Assassin 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Few hours a day

Time zone: > EST (best timezone)

What made you want to join us? > Need an active guild

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > Fruman Bee (FUB), left because of inactivity

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I have extensive experience with every class (105, 105, 104, 77) except warrior with all quests done 3 times

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I can join in but I prefer other parts of the game

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Anything I'm required to do, going for a full playthrough on every class rn

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > Mostly warring/active parties

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > sure

7. ElliotBang

ElliotBang Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: Lurtinlur
    Discord: Elliot#6185
    Highest level class: Archer combat lvl 105
    Time: I currently play an average of 4-5 hours/day, more on weekends
    Time zone: EDT
    What made you want to join us: Big guild, seems to be the best, want to participate in frequent warring and guild activities, also oceans are cool
    Have you had any previous guild affiliations: No :)
    Why do you think we should accept you: I shoot arrows and play a little too much, love the grind an im pretty good at it
    Wars: seem like fun, want to get involved
    What will you be willing to contribute to TAq: contributing to wars and guild events and helping other members with whatever they need
    What would you like to get out of TAq: understanding of how guilds work, buffs from guilds, warring for fun and engaging with other players
    Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks: for sure

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
  8. LadyGoring

LadyGoring Travelled Adventurer

Discord : LordGoring#8799
    Highest level class : Assassin 105
    How active can you be : WAYY TOO MUCH likr 13hrs a day
    Timezone : Germany Center +1
    Why join TAq instead of any other guild : I Always like a nice Guild and this seems like it
    Previous guilds affiliation (if any) : I had my own got bored of it though
    How can you contribute to TAq : grind alot
    Are you into Warring (yes/no): yes

9. PK2006

PK2006 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: > PK2006

Highest level class, including level: > Level 105 Assassin

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Around 1 - 2 hours a day

Time zone: > AST

What made you want to join us? > I wanted to join The Aquarium because I wanted to be in an active and powerful guild that participates in a warring.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > I think a couple of years ago I was in a guild called the Diamond Deities, I think I left because I became inactive or got bored.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I'm fairly knowledgeable about Wynncraft having completed all the quests (except for ???), and I would love to join wars and help out the guild.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I would love to participate in guild wars.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I can contribute to guild wars, and also some xp.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I would like to learn more about how guilds work and how guild wars work.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Definitely!

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > My discord is PK#2478

10. Pacific_Legend

Pacific_Legend Dominus Oceani

Minecraft:
    The Aquarium used "Bump"

It doesn't affect Bob.

11. Kriotus

Kriotus Professional Lurker CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In game name: The1Spartan

Highest level class, including level: Warrior 95 (soon to be 100+ though)

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? 2-3 hours a day, some days I don't play, but I also usually play more than that on weekends

Time zone: PST

What made you want to join us? ingame shout

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? N/A

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on. I'm a good gamer. This is a fresh account with no help, check out how fast I've leveled up

What's your opinion on guild wars? Hella cool

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? ofc

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) community

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) maybe

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional)

12. Jipps4

Jipps4 Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Jipps4

Highest level class, including level: > Mage, 90 as of post > ask me tomorrow and I might be 105 xD

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > minimum 5-10 hours / 5-6 days a week

Time zone: > CST

What made you want to join us? > I mainly play MMOs for PVP. Why not target the best?

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so,what was the reason you left? > nope

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag,bring it on > very skilled and competitive in both RuneScape and wow pvp, I feel like Wynn is a great mix of the two. Plus I play a lot.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > the more PVP the Better

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > whatever is needed

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > friends, community, game knowledge.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbingthe ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay asa recruit?) > not against the idea, need to find my place in Wynn first tho

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > I’ve been playing for about a week and a half. Still lots of learning to do. Hope do to that learning with you guys. Let’s kick some butt on the battlefield

13. SonnyVA

SonnyVA Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hello! You've been accepted, but before I can invite you, you need to leave your current guild?

14. SonnyVA

SonnyVA Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Join TAq bump!

15. Shane

Shane Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In game name: > Greennn

Highest level class, including level: > Shaman, 102

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Almost every day, have a decent amount of free time. I am on every day for almost 5+ hours

Time zone: > EST

What made you want to join us? > Currently just got to end game experience, and was looking for a guild to start out with and you guys caught me eye.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > None

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > I believe you should accept me because I feel like my playtime on the server exceeds. I believe I could bring a huge advantage to the guild. I'd contribute to the best of my abilities.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > To be honest, I do not have much experience with it mainly because when I first played a few years ago, this was not in the game. My opinion on it is I think it can be a pretty cool experience once I am able to try it out.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I am willing to contribute almost anything that is reasonable that will benefit the guild.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > War knowledge, loot-running, endgame content, having a fun competitive time

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) >
    Yes

16. WeaponMerchant_

WeaponMerchant_ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Accepted Welcome to TAq. Please do /gu join TAq in-game

17. TheReaLBlitzan

TheReaLBlitzan Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: TheReaLBlitzan

Highest level class, including level: 90 shaman

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? at least 15 hours a week, but can do more

Time zone: GMT-1

What made you want to join us? Just wanted to join the best guild out there

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? Nope

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on. I have put so many hours into this server and i want to learn a lot, plus at this pace im going to be lvl 105 shaman in no time, i also like grinding skills.

What's your opinion on guild wars? I seek the blood of the enemy

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? Hours of my life and war participation

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) I want mostly knowledge, i have been solo up until this point so i dont know a lot about the game

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) Yes, i desire the climb

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) Im an athletic freak of nature, i can bench 154 pounds with 10 repetitions for age 16, i am a killer on the squat. I once jumped so high my head hit the moon.

18. Stay Classy MI

Stay Classy MI Newbie Adventurer

In game name: > StayClassyMI

Highest level class, including level: > 106 Mage

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > At least 3 hours I think probably more.

Time zone: > GMT +13 (New Zealand)

What made you want to join us? > Had some interactions with one of your recruiters and they seemed very helpful and I was not in any guild so I thought this was a good option and chance to join one.

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > I used to be in the Empire of Nemract back when raids first dropped but I had to stop playing for around a year for university.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > Really want to narcissistically brag saying nonsense about being the best but I just cannot bring myself to do something so odd.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > I would be happy to help where I can after I learn how to do them.

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > Time and effort I guess, I do some grinding and I can help out with wars after I have a build and know how to.

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > I want to learn about wars, get advice from more knowledgable players and maybe loot-running skills.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > Honestly I would rather stay a recruit unless something changed in future and I had plentiful knowledge about warring and the game in general.

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) > Discord: NickNZ#5910

19. farog

farog Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In game name: > farog

Highest level class, including level: > "Mage" with level 105

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? > Probably around 2-3 hours a day, but I'm not sure as I have just rediscovered Wynncraft

Time zone: > Central European Time

What made you want to join us? > I always see you at the guild leaderboard in Cinfras

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? > When I started playing Wynncraft half a year ago, I was in an inactive small guild for a few days, but left because nothing happened there.

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on > After a bit of a break from Wynncraft, I have now finally completed every piece of content in the game, so I can help other players maybe with quests, dungeons or raids. I also want to start a new character soon, so I will be online much then.

What's your opinion on guild wars? > Getting to know guild wars is one of the reasons I want to join a guild!

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? > I'm not sure what you mean by that, I already said above that I can invest some time, e.g. to help other players, but what else can I contribute?

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) > Getting to know wars and in general a less lonely Wynncraft experience because of chatting with other players more.

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) > I don't know, I just want to see what being in an active guild is like first.

20. Floorgle

Floorgle Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In game name: useog

Highest level class, including level: archer 103

How much time could you devote to playing Wynn and in the guild? a couple hours 5 days a week

Time zone: GMT/BST

What made you want to join us? I've seen a lot of your territories around and it looks like a cool film

Have you had any previous guild affiliations? And if so, what was the reason you left? i have never been in a film before

Why do you think we should accept you? it's ok to brag, bring it on. because i am cool

What's your opinion on guild wars? i have never been in one before but they seem really cool and i would love to get into it

What will you be willing to contribute to TAq? id love to just be apart of the community, and participating in events is cool

What would you like to get out of TAq? (Example: War knowledge, Loot-running skills) war knowledge as i have no idea what they are or how they work

Would you be interested in crossing our oceans/climbing the ranks? (Like, would you want to become a recruiter, then captain, then strategist and then Chief or just stay as a recruit?) yeah i would love to!

Anything else you'd like us to know? (optional) discord: Floorgle#5554