Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Will the map ever be updated?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by musicalluci, Sep 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musicalluci

musicalluci Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I've noticed the map isn't up to date. For example, Bucie doesn't have any of its services listed? It looks completely empty on the map, but in-game it has a lot of merchants.
    I use the map often if I'm looking for a specific merchant and it would be helpful if I could actually see them all, I guess?

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  2. musicalluci

musicalluci Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I am willing to put like hours of effort into this as a volunteer if it means not wandering around looking for something that doesnt exist

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  3. ocel0tgirl

ocel0tgirl It was ocel0t to meet you HERO

Minecraft:
    I don't know when the map will be updated, I assume they won't just not update it (don't take my word for this though, I don't know I'm just guessing).

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  4. Alagator06

Alagator06 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Also Tempo Town was added to the map as a location with a level, but looks like they didn't actually include any of the symbols for the identifier/emerald merchant/blacksmith. Admittedly I use wynntils map (which also hasn't been updated as of yet for Tempo Town) but it would have saved me a few trips to detlas when I was doing runs of lost sanctuary.

luckeyLuuk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.