Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Tool Wynncraft Vanilla Recreation

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by EpsilonDown, May 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpsilonDown

EpsilonDown Vibing to TNA theme HERO

Minecraft:
    Command has reached this point. All Wynncraft classes, recreated in vanilla!

Here's the download link.

Plus, modified version of wynncraft texturepack (So I could remodel carrot on a stick)
    There's no problem running datapack if you don't apply texturepack. I'll delete it if it causes any problem.

• Theorically it can run from minecraft 1.13, but it's built for 1.16 or higher.

• I didn't consider optimization and compatibility for a single bit yet, so better run it on new world on singleplayer.

• Damages are hardcoded to functions for now. Gonna need few more commands (and more lag) for variable damage.
    • You cannot damage players, and slimes. Slimes are for detecting left clicks. PVP will be forever impossible unless /damage gets added in 1.17. Except Archer.
    • Haul/Charge are extremely buggy, since there's no way to edit player movement in vanilla. I made it by throwing armor stand and teleporting player to it. That's why escape just gives you jump boost.
    • Totem does not damage mobs every second. There's way but it's overly complicated, so I'm thinking...
    • Arrow storm can't deal full damage because of invulnerability tick, making archer actually balanced.

Small things that'll going to be patched when I feel like it:
    • Bomb spell literally explodes creeper.
    • War scream deals too enormous damage.
    • Spin attack does not have proper sound.

Last edited: May 21, 2021
  2. TigerYaisou

TigerYaisou Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    how does this work in a vanilla world? would it work decently in a survival server?

Tricko03 likes this.
  3. fishcute

fishcute fish CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Custom damage can be done by setting max health to the health you want the player to be, then reset their maxhealth but this procedure only works every other tick, and needs some custom font stuff to look good. Or you could just go full custom fonts to make your own healthbar

4. EpsilonDown

EpsilonDown Vibing to TNA theme HERO

Minecraft:
    Yeah that's what it's currently doing. Get health from mob and convert to score, subtract damage, then put the subtracted health score back to mob. But I still wish majang would add /damage command, since /data command is quite heavy and it uses it twice.

5. fishcute

fishcute fish CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    I'm actually talking about damaging players, which would use /attribute. Playerdata changes would be nice, also a direct velocity command would be nice

6. Pose1don

Pose1don Well-Known Adventurer

took me a bit to figure out that /reload was /class. can you put that in the description please?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.